Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri May 14, 2004 2:36 pm

TEEPO™ wrote:I hate people who hate Russia.

Yeah that annoys me too...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri May 14, 2004 2:46 pm

Araviel wrote:I hate that people hate. Sorry, but this is really a pointless topic... you should rather have made a 'I love' topic while you was at it...

Agreed.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Daemos » Fri May 14, 2004 2:51 pm

[fuck]
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby SpringChick » Fri May 14, 2004 3:04 pm

oRiEntaL_n00dl3S wrote:You fucking pigs deserve to die, die die die, fuckin pigs you trashed up, immature fuckfaces of society I hope you fucking kill yourself in a car crash while your drunk, immature fuckups, I hope you blow your brains out because you lost your job and have nowhere to go, die die die fucking pigs, you fucking pigs, I want to fucking gas you all and watch you fucking die slowly, torture gives me the strength to cum, I want to fucking cum to your desperation, to your loss of control, loss of hate, loss of the world, I hope you fucking see me see you, becasue I want to control you and fuck you down to the ground until you bleed inside and out, I want to fucking torture you until you understand me and only me and then I want to murder you by dismemberment, I want to fucking kill you slowly and feel the blood pulsate out onto my skin, you fucking asshole, don't you see, your not much use to the world and you've deserved to die since your birth, your life, and now. DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING CLONES OF THE TRASH SOCIETY, I WANT TO STICK YOU ALL INTO A TORTURE ROOM AND FUCKING TORTURE YOU DAY AND NIGHT AND THEN I WANT TO SLOWLY NERVE GAS YOU UNTIL YOUR PAIN, HAPPINESS, EROTICISMS, ANGER, DESPERATION, AND WORLD MELD INTO ONE SO YOUR DEATH GIVES YOU SALVATION FROME AND ONLY ME. I love your pain, I love your hate, as I see you restrained in the back and you can't move, like a lab rat, I do my hideous tests until you suffocate, I control you, don't you see, in my mind I've been plotting all along and I've seen you die over and over again, you can't stop me from hiding in my mind you fuckers, you all a dishonor to society, you trashy, illiterate political/world fucks, you'll see the light but then I want to see you die. Pigs Pigs Pigs always get what they want, but not this time, this time my hate inside my mind alters my perception and my life is nothing more as I drift along and I realise, everything's beside me and everything's gone and I hate you so bad right now, everything in the world drives me down and you make me sick, death so sweet, yet trapped in limbo I am between my morals and salvation and my duty to myself and the world. I'm lost, confused, messed around, fickle, with no definate present, past or future in state. I choose my path as I go along and I change as I gain more knowledge of this dirty ball we all live on.

Whoa.... :shock:

Anyway, some things I hate:
-Animal abusers
-The way the environment is being ruined
-Arrogance
-The IRS (and the government in general)
-The way I look
-The way some people have everything and others have nothing.
-People who are A**holes.
-Someone committing a crime and getting away with it.
SpringChick
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Fri May 14, 2004 3:14 pm

SpringChick wrote:
-The way I look

Thats the sad Talking.

You should not hate the way you look.
I used to be that self conscious...Forgive me for being blunt but you showed a pic of yourself some months ago and I found you to quite attractive.

I hope in time you get over that. :)
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby SpringChick » Fri May 14, 2004 3:15 pm

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. :)
SpringChick
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Yukupo » Fri May 14, 2004 3:20 pm

In all reality, I cannot hate anything. And as much as some things may annoy me, I do not hate them. I do not care for them maybe, but not hate.
Yukupo
Digital Artist
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby n00dl3s » Fri May 14, 2004 3:38 pm

Louis wrote:
oRiEntaL_n00dl3S wrote:You fucking pigs deserve to die, die die die, fuckin pigs you trashed up, immature fuckfaces of society I hope you fucking kill yourself in a car crash while your drunk, immature fuckups, I hope you blow your brains out because you lost your job and have nowhere to go, die die die fucking pigs, you fucking pigs, I want to fucking gas you all and watch you fucking die slowly, torture gives me the strength to cum, I want to fucking cum to your desperation, to your loss of control, loss of hate, loss of the world, I hope you fucking see me see you, becasue I want to control you and fuck you down to the ground until you bleed inside and out, I want to fucking torture you until you understand me and only me and then I want to murder you by dismemberment, I want to fucking kill you slowly and feel the blood pulsate out onto my skin, you fucking asshole, don't you see, your not much use to the world and you've deserved to die since your birth, your life, and now. DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING CLONES OF THE TRASH SOCIETY, I WANT TO STICK YOU ALL INTO A TORTURE ROOM AND FUCKING TORTURE YOU DAY AND NIGHT AND THEN I WANT TO SLOWLY NERVE GAS YOU UNTIL YOUR PAIN, HAPPINESS, EROTICISMS, ANGER, DESPERATION, AND WORLD MELD INTO ONE SO YOUR DEATH GIVES YOU SALVATION FROME AND ONLY ME. I love your pain, I love your hate, as I see you restrained in the back and you can't move, like a lab rat, I do my hideous tests until you suffocate, I control you, don't you see, in my mind I've been plotting all along and I've seen you die over and over again, you can't stop me from hiding in my mind you fuckers, you all a dishonor to society, you trashy, illiterate political/world fucks, you'll see the light but then I want to see you die. Pigs Pigs Pigs always get what they want, but not this time, this time my hate inside my mind alters my perception and my life is nothing more as I drift along and I realise, everything's beside me and everything's gone and I hate you so bad right now, everything in the world drives me down and you make me sick, death so sweet, yet trapped in limbo I am between my morals and salvation and my duty to myself and the world. I'm lost, confused, messed around, fickle, with no definate present, past or future in state. I choose my path as I go along and I change as I gain more knowledge of this dirty ball we all live on.

LOL ARE YOU GOTHIC?

oh well thanks for the laugh

EDIT: im showing this round my college and everyone is seriously jacking off over it. funniest thing ive heard all week

:lol: Thanks. I just thought of typing something really crazy, I wasn't really serious, my humor and anger melted together to form something of a cliche', stereotypical, and mediocre writing.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Fri May 14, 2004 4:53 pm

I hate BIG COOK LITTLE COOK ITS SOOOO FUCKING GAY!!
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Snoopbob2005
XBL: Snoopbob2005

Postby extraordinarybadgrocer » Fri May 14, 2004 4:54 pm

I hate stilton and broccoli soup. Dire!
extraordinarybadgrocer
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby - » Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 pm

ASYLUM SEEKERS
why the fuck should i pay for them to have a good life. if i left home i would have to live on the street or in a shelter. they get a fukin home, fully furbished then they have clothing money, food money and spending money.

AND I CANT EVEN VOTE YET
national insurance, its not insuring the security of this great nation but allowing more immigrants in. customs dont stop them coming in they just stop them going.

WHEN I CAN VOTE THE BRITISH NATIONALIST PARTY GETS IT EVERY TIME
-
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby TEEPO™ » Fri May 14, 2004 5:47 pm

Yukio wrote:In all reality, I cannot hate anything. And as much as some things may annoy me, I do not hate them. I do not care for them maybe, but not hate.

You talk an awful lot of bollocks, you know that?

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby b_ren » Fri May 14, 2004 5:49 pm

:lol:
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bambi » Fri May 14, 2004 5:51 pm

TEEPO™ wrote:
Yukio wrote:In all reality, I cannot hate anything. And as much as some things may annoy me, I do not hate them. I do not care for them maybe, but not hate.

You talk an awful lot of bollocks, you know that?

The offensive antisocial moron routine is really old now, I used to find it funny but now it’s predictable and boring, a bit like the average conversation with you. ;)
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Amuro » Fri May 14, 2004 5:51 pm

I dont hate nobody...
Amuro
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic