Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby jinsaotomex3 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:17 pm

\\(^o^)// woohoo!!!!!!!!
jinsaotomex3
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby drporkchop » Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:39 pm

This seems a bit suspect...but plausible...

If it is true, this will seriously be the best day of my life...not only because of Shenmue 3, but other reasons as well... :D

However, if this isn't true...*cracks knuckles*

*waits for more reliable site to confirm*
drporkchop
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Musashi » Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:44 pm

Yet Shenmue.com says nothing of it yet.
Musashi
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Axm » Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:51 pm

duhhhhh thats not real..... thats sooooooooooooo OLD
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Mr. Frozen » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:02 pm

Yea, it is kinda old. Its from Q3 of 2003.

But a guy can dream can't he?
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Matt » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:24 pm

Why don't I remember seeing that page before? I know it's old, but I don't recall anybody posting it last year.
Matt
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby drporkchop » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:33 pm

Urge to kill rising... :evil:
drporkchop
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Gutcruncher » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:47 am

there should be a forum rule that you arent allowed to link to a "shenmue 3 comfirmed" news story unless it's from Shenmue.com or Sega.com
Gutcruncher
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Silas » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:59 am

Or it can be proved to be a new, recent story.

I hate that RPGGamer site, they never properly date their articles. And once again their source is Polygon, probably the same bs-filled article from last time.

Please note it's from Q3 2003 - July - August. When they say "Expect to hear more in September" they mean September 2003, and of course we didn't hear jack shit.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:04 pm

AxM wrote:duhhhhh thats not real..... thats sooooooooooooo OLD

you like to say " thats so old" at least this guy is tryin....
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Snoopbob2005
XBL: Snoopbob2005
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby asnozz » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:48 pm

man dont get my hopes up like that! :D... oh well the waiting continues
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby sex machiene » Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:58 pm

Gutcruncher wrote:there should be a forum rule that you arent allowed to link to a "shenmue 3 comfirmed" news story unless it's from Shenmue.com or Sega.com

Well sega europe confirmed it and still not a lot of people believe it. i think a lot of people here are missing the positive signs. i mean they still update the shenmue.com page. digital rex has shenmue work on its page. theres a link to get to shenmue from digital rex's page. Some guy said that theres not any information at the moment but to wait a little bit more. i think that theres a 95% chance shenmue 3 will be released. It did not sell well given but shenmue is one of segas main franchises and we know sega will not leave the fans without finishing the most ambitious franchise EVER!
sex machiene
Master of the Three Blades

Postby QWERTY » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:43 am

Too true.At the moment Sega are making as much money as they can to keep the business afloat by producing lots of games that will sell for sure,such as F Zero,Monkey Ball,Sonic Heroes etc.DO NOT WORRY.Shenmue is a massive project that Yu Suzuki has spent a huge portion of his career on,hes not going to want to see it just dissapear.Its highly probable that they are developing it for more than one system,fair enough the X-Box is most powerful,but do remember that the first 2 games appeared on the Dreamcast.GC and PS2 are far more powerful than the DC was.Look at what they are doing with Sonic Heroes,creating a Multi Platform Franchise,until now they have been releasing different games for different systems.I get a feeling that this is what will happen with Shenmue as soon as they have got the business side of things back on track.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: TEEPO™
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby sex machiene » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:07 pm

bruce almighty wrote:Too true.At the moment Sega are making as much money as they can to keep the business afloat by producing lots of games that will sell for sure,such as F Zero,Monkey Ball,Sonic Heroes etc.DO NOT WORRY.Shenmue is a massive project that Yu Suzuki has spent a huge portion of his career on,hes not going to want to see it just dissapear.Its highly probable that they are developing it for more than one system,fair enough the X-Box is most powerful,but do remember that the first 2 games appeared on the Dreamcast.GC and PS2 are far more powerful than the DC was.Look at what they are doing with Sonic Heroes,creating a Multi Platform Franchise,until now they have been releasing different games for different systems.I get a feeling that this is what will happen with Shenmue as soon as they have got the business side of things back on track.

All of what you said is true except when u said ps2 is far more powerful than the dc. Theres no way. ps2 and dc are probably around even as far as graphics go. xbox is more powerful and gamecube isn't bad
sex machiene

Next

Return to Shenmue III