Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Things that pissed you off

Postby Daemos » Thu May 13, 2004 6:32 pm

Speaks for itself. :shock:
Last edited by Daemos on Fri May 14, 2004 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Sonikku » Thu May 13, 2004 6:34 pm

I HATE teddy bears! :x

:lol: Nice avatar master teddy. ;)
Last edited by Sonikku on Thu May 13, 2004 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby n00dl3s » Thu May 13, 2004 6:34 pm

You fucking pigs deserve to die, die die die, fuckin pigs you trashed up, immature fuckfaces of society I hope you fucking kill yourself in a car crash while your drunk, immature fuckups, I hope you blow your brains out because you lost your job and have nowhere to go, die die die fucking pigs, you fucking pigs, I want to fucking gas you all and watch you fucking die slowly, torture gives me the strength to cum, I want to fucking cum to your desperation, to your loss of control, loss of hate, loss of the world, I hope you fucking see me see you, becasue I want to control you and fuck you down to the ground until you bleed inside and out, I want to fucking torture you until you understand me and only me and then I want to murder you by dismemberment, I want to fucking kill you slowly and feel the blood pulsate out onto my skin, you fucking asshole, don't you see, your not much use to the world and you've deserved to die since your birth, your life, and now. DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING CLONES OF THE TRASH SOCIETY, I WANT TO STICK YOU ALL INTO A TORTURE ROOM AND FUCKING TORTURE YOU DAY AND NIGHT AND THEN I WANT TO SLOWLY NERVE GAS YOU UNTIL YOUR PAIN, HAPPINESS, EROTICISMS, ANGER, DESPERATION, AND WORLD MELD INTO ONE SO YOUR DEATH GIVES YOU SALVATION FROME AND ONLY ME. I love your pain, I love your hate, as I see you restrained in the back and you can't move, like a lab rat, I do my hideous tests until you suffocate, I control you, don't you see, in my mind I've been plotting all along and I've seen you die over and over again, you can't stop me from hiding in my mind you fuckers, you all a dishonor to society, you trashy, illiterate political/world fucks, you'll see the light but then I want to see you die. Pigs Pigs Pigs always get what they want, but not this time, this time my hate inside my mind alters my perception and my life is nothing more as I drift along and I realise, everything's beside me and everything's gone and I hate you so bad right now, everything in the world drives me down and you make me sick, death so sweet, yet trapped in limbo I am between my morals and salvation and my duty to myself and the world. I'm lost, confused, messed around, fickle, with no definate present, past or future in state. I choose my path as I go along and I change as I gain more knowledge of this dirty ball we all live on.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Axm » Thu May 13, 2004 6:36 pm

yayyyyy.......its a good place to let out anger. ummmm
am i mad about anything?.......i dunno i cant seem to remember what im mad about......
oh ya. sega is asleep and my prom date dumped me
:evil:
eh, life could be worse.....at least im not that poor nick burg guy that got kidnaped and head cut off.......that was so sick....i hope those assholes that did it get nuked.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Yusuke » Thu May 13, 2004 6:58 pm

I hate TEEPO he wants to make sweaty man love with spock and that disturbs me
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Thu May 13, 2004 7:44 pm

I hate the fact WS keeps making Stickies and pointless GAs AKA segabashing GA so we have to scroll through more crap to get to topics.

WS keeps making our Computer screens covered in sticky....DAMN!!!
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Daemos » Thu May 13, 2004 7:50 pm

BLUECAST wrote:I hate the fact WS keeps making Stickies and pointless GAs AKA segabashing GA so we have to scroll through more crap to get to topics.

WS keeps making our Computer screens covered in sticky....DAMN!!!

BETTA NOWE? :P
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Thu May 13, 2004 7:52 pm

*Pulls out windex*

Damn it does not work on LCD screens.

Darn i have to live with WS sticky mess...... :P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby n00dl3s » Thu May 13, 2004 9:32 pm

I hate hate but it loves me back and so I must love it too when the world has so much of it.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Louis » Fri May 14, 2004 3:03 am

oRiEntaL_n00dl3S wrote:You fucking pigs deserve to die, die die die, fuckin pigs you trashed up, immature fuckfaces of society I hope you fucking kill yourself in a car crash while your drunk, immature fuckups, I hope you blow your brains out because you lost your job and have nowhere to go, die die die fucking pigs, you fucking pigs, I want to fucking gas you all and watch you fucking die slowly, torture gives me the strength to cum, I want to fucking cum to your desperation, to your loss of control, loss of hate, loss of the world, I hope you fucking see me see you, becasue I want to control you and fuck you down to the ground until you bleed inside and out, I want to fucking torture you until you understand me and only me and then I want to murder you by dismemberment, I want to fucking kill you slowly and feel the blood pulsate out onto my skin, you fucking asshole, don't you see, your not much use to the world and you've deserved to die since your birth, your life, and now. DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING CLONES OF THE TRASH SOCIETY, I WANT TO STICK YOU ALL INTO A TORTURE ROOM AND FUCKING TORTURE YOU DAY AND NIGHT AND THEN I WANT TO SLOWLY NERVE GAS YOU UNTIL YOUR PAIN, HAPPINESS, EROTICISMS, ANGER, DESPERATION, AND WORLD MELD INTO ONE SO YOUR DEATH GIVES YOU SALVATION FROME AND ONLY ME. I love your pain, I love your hate, as I see you restrained in the back and you can't move, like a lab rat, I do my hideous tests until you suffocate, I control you, don't you see, in my mind I've been plotting all along and I've seen you die over and over again, you can't stop me from hiding in my mind you fuckers, you all a dishonor to society, you trashy, illiterate political/world fucks, you'll see the light but then I want to see you die. Pigs Pigs Pigs always get what they want, but not this time, this time my hate inside my mind alters my perception and my life is nothing more as I drift along and I realise, everything's beside me and everything's gone and I hate you so bad right now, everything in the world drives me down and you make me sick, death so sweet, yet trapped in limbo I am between my morals and salvation and my duty to myself and the world. I'm lost, confused, messed around, fickle, with no definate present, past or future in state. I choose my path as I go along and I change as I gain more knowledge of this dirty ball we all live on.

LOL ARE YOU GOTHIC?

oh well thanks for the laugh

EDIT: im showing this round my college and everyone is seriously jacking off over it. funniest thing ive heard all week
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby JAPANFAN » Fri May 14, 2004 9:54 am

I hate people.
JAPANFAN
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby EWJ » Fri May 14, 2004 11:43 am

I hate America.

EWJ has received a thanks from: mrslig100
EWJ
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Araviel » Fri May 14, 2004 1:38 pm

I hate that people hate. Sorry, but this is really a pointless topic... you should rather have made a 'I love' topic while you was at it...
Araviel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby TEEPO™ » Fri May 14, 2004 1:43 pm

I hate this topic.
I hate blacks.
I hate Jews.
I hate Muslims.
I hate any form of immigrants.
I hate people who hate Russia.
I hate Nelson Mandela.