BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

Postby Yama » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 pm

KiBa wrote: I'm lost. Where can I find all the essential stuff that's no longer pinned, as was hitherto the noble tradition of our people?

Subscribe to them.

It wouldn't hurt to have a single thread pinned that has a list of important threads too.
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Bluecast » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Yama wrote:
KiBa wrote: I'm lost. Where can I find all the essential stuff that's no longer pinned, as was hitherto the noble tradition of our people?

Subscribe to them.

It wouldn't hurt to have a single thread pinned that has a list of important threads too.

Why is there still sticky topics in the mod forum then?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Brothaman » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Yama wrote:

Subscribe to them.

Indeed.

Bluecast wrote:
Yama wrote:

Subscribe to them.

Why is there still sticky topics in the mod forum then?

Because they haven't got to them yet.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Brothaman wrote:
Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:Congrats Bro'man. You're a man who deserves the finer things.

Listen I'm gunna be going to see a lady friend soon, and its been a while, so I'm afraid I might be too rough the first day or two, I don't wanna hurt the poor girl, but I'm having trouble holding back. what should I do?

Start slow, but don't be afraid to tenderize that ass. Trust me, women love that shit. 8)

thanks Brothaman, thanks to you I tore that bitch up, and did it like a kind, delicate and gentlemanly way.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Bluecast » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Wait what happened to jack?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Bluecast wrote: Wait what happened to jack?

Thats who I'm talking about.

and she actually saw this thread and got a laugh out of it.

Segata Sanshiro Jr. has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Bluecast » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Why is it when guys say grow a pair as a good thing but when people act like jerks they call them dicks. So why is having balls a good thing and being a dick a bad thing? Can't have a dick without balls anyway. Also Balls are super sensitive. A pussy can take a pounding so I don't get the logic.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Spokane » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:25 am

Don't put too much thought into it, logic isn't what controls people during times they are insulting someone or during times of anger.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Spokane » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Brothaman, how bout' that Clemson football team! They are doing really well this year, every time I see their score ticker across on whatever game I am watching I think of you in fact.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Brothaman » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:
Brothaman wrote:
Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:Congrats Bro'man. You're a man who deserves the finer things.

Listen I'm gunna be going to see a lady friend soon, and its been a while, so I'm afraid I might be too rough the first day or two, I don't wanna hurt the poor girl, but I'm having trouble holding back. what should I do?

Start slow, but don't be afraid to tenderize that ass. Trust me, women love that shit. 8)

thanks Brothaman, thanks to you I tore that bitch up, and did it like a kind, delicate and gentlemanly way.

Anytime.

Bluecast wrote: Why is it when guys say grow a pair as a good thing but when people act like jerks they call them dicks. So why is having balls a good thing and being a dick a bad thing? Can't have a dick without balls anyway. Also Balls are super sensitive. A pussy can take a pounding so I don't get the logic.

Balls = testosterone = manliness. Plus getting hit in the taco hurts too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wQB6l_qo8[/youtube]

Spokane wrote: Brothaman, how bout' that Clemson football team! They are doing really well this year, every time I see
their score ticker across on whatever game I am watching I think of you in fact.

Yeah I'm happy about my Tigers. Wish we could of beat Florida St.though. We had them for awhile until the bath salts kicked in for them. And thanks. :D
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby KiBa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 am

First, a little history. My hair turned grey last year, but premature grey hair runs in the family. But today I was smiling in front of my mirror, when I noticed small wrinkles at the corners of my eyes and around my mouth for the first time. It was literally an overnight transformation from the spring of youth to abject decrepitude.

Brothaman, why have I become mortal?!

Is there anything I can do?
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Brothaman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 am

KiBa wrote: First, a little history. My hair turned grey last year, but premature grey hair runs in the family. But today I was smiling in front of my mirror, when I noticed small wrinkles at the corners of my eyes and around my mouth for the first time. It was literally an overnight transformation from the spring of youth to abject decrepitude.

Brothaman, why have I become mortal?!

Is there anything I can do?

Your in the same boat as me. You not becoming mortal, you're just getting old. :P

I've had a few random stands of grey since high school. It was never noticeable. But last month I had this long grey hair growing out of the side of my head which freaked me out. I plucked it out for now. But I recommend taking some Black Currant oil if it really bothers you. For the wrinkles, I recommend using some Vitamin E oil. But just take care of yourself the best you can. Eat well and get plenty of exercise.

Brothaman has received a thanks from: KiBa
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Martin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Brothaman, I have a possibly-sensitive question for you. Why is it that some black people both complain about racism a lot, whilst at the same time reinforcing negative racial-stereotypes with their actions?

Example: There was this chap at university who would always be complaining about racism around campus (I never witnessed any), and if he got a bad grade the tutor was "racist" (he always got bad grades, never showed up). He hated white people, and seemed convinced that we all owed him something because of slavery.

He hated me, since at the time I was living in a house full of lovely black girls, and was seeing one that he wanted. Anyway, one day I caught him in my house stealing chicken from my fridge. Not only was the chicken not his, but he didn't live in our house. I pointed out to him that he is always complaining of racism, yet by sneaking into my house and stealing our chicken (of all things!), he was in fact living up to and reinforcing a common racial stereotype; black people are thieves and love chicken. I ended up caving his little face in, I was so pissed off.

What is your view on this kind of hypocrisy among certain individuals within the black community? Was I wrong to be violent towards him? He was a self-styled 'gangsta rappa'. I must say, it felt really good to make him bleed all over his snapback cap and high tops. Good times!
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

Postby Brothaman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Martin wrote: Brothaman, I have a possibly-sensitive question for you. Why is it that some black people both complain about racism a lot, whilst at the same time reinforcing negative racial-stereotypes with their actions?

Example: There was this chap at university who would always be complaining about racism around campus (I never witnessed any), and if he got a bad grade the tutor was "racist" (he always got bad grades, never showed up). He hated white people, and seemed convinced that we all owed him something because of slavery.

He hated me, since at the time I was living in a house full of lovely black girls, and was seeing one that he wanted. Anyway, one day I caught him in my house stealing chicken from my fridge. Not only was the chicken not his, but he didn't live in our house. I pointed out to him that he is always complaining of racism, yet by sneaking into my house and stealing our chicken (of all things!), he was in fact living up to and reinforcing a common racial stereotype; black people are thieves and love chicken. I ended up caving his little face in, I was so pissed off.

What is your view on this kind of hypocrisy among certain individuals within the black community? Was I wrong to be violent towards him? He was a self-styled 'gangsta rappa'. I must say, it felt really good to make him bleed all over his snapback cap and high tops. Good times!

Yeah, I can't stand people like that. ](*,) He deserved to be punched in the face, as far is I am concern.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Will Kane ever win the WWE or World Title again or is Glen just going to to be the nice guy still and let the company walk over him as a jobber?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic