Vote for Shenmue on French gaming website.

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Vote for Shenmue on French gaming website.

Postby b_ren » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:09 pm

CLICK LINK THEN PUSH BIG BLUE BUTTON "VOTER"

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/boite-a-idees/ ... -idees.php

Browsing on the SEGA boards I came across this:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=303097

Does anyone here speak french or know if this is worth bothering about?

Updated:

Thanks to user "BleaK01" for the info. If we vote we there is a chance jeuxvideo will write an article on Shenmue. Hopefully with the announcement of Ryo appearing in SEGA: All Stars racing- SEGA might respond to any questions relating to Shenmue.

BLeaK01 wrote:Hello!

jeuxvideo.com is the most famous video games site in France. He publies every day tests and previews, and often files on a game or console or technology. The Idea's box allows the fans to create a subject, a theme in order to realize their files. So fans create subjects, and others fans vote for subjects that they would like to see in a file. And we're even though lucky because the topic "File on Shenmue" is on the third position after "file on Pokemon's saga" and "Mario, back on the legendary serie". I think there are over than 900 topics.

The consequence if shenmue topic wins is that jeuxvideo.com will make a big article on shenmue and I think it would be interesting to speak of the projects like translation of shenmue in many languages, and others....It would be the opportunity to communicate a maximum on shenmue.

Sorry for my bad English.

Link to vote:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/boite-a-idees/ ... -idees.php
Last edited by b_ren on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby wude » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:12 pm

i do , but the site doesn't work, i'll try later.
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Crimson Ryan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm not American, therefore I'd like to understand what it is I'm voting for and then decide if I'm happy with it or not.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby OL » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

^^ :lol:
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby dotsona » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Crimson Ryan wrote:I'm not American, therefore I'd like to understand what it is I'm voting for and then decide if I'm happy with it or not.

I am an American, and I would have to agree with that statement, unfortunately my fellow country men vote based on who looks nicer. But then again, like the south park episode states, you can either vote for the giant douche or turd sandwich. Which is better? :D
dotsona
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue Mods

Postby BLeaK01 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Hello! I'm french and I surf on this website a long time ago. I'm posting here to say you that we can vote one time per day. That's explained in the rules of "La boîte à idée" (The idea's box). So I'm telling me : if french fans + english fans + american fans could vote every day we could have the chance to get a media publish of Shenmue. Imagine if we are at least 1000 together. 30x1000 in one month =30000 votes.
BLeaK01
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby szymon247 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Voted
szymon247
Master of the Three Blades

Postby OL » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:05 am

But what the fuck are we voting for?
Can't possibly be anything particularly relevant if it's solely on a french site. And that isn't a shot at the french, it's just the truth.
OL
Shenmue III

Postby rdk_nl » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

rdk_nl

Postby OL » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 pm

No, you misunderstand. I already clicked on the link. I already went to that site. But that's an awful lot of reading to decide whether I want to vote for... something. Still don't know what it is.
B_ren (or anyone who gave a shit enough to actually read that page) needs to offer a sentence-long summation of what that page is about and why we should be bothering with it.
Jeez, it's like no one knows the proper procedure in starting a topic anymore. You ask people to do something, you should really have an idea as to what you're actually asking them to do. Otherwise it should be locked, the topic starter should be banned.
Wasting my fucking time...

And before anyone says that I wasted my own time by bothering to type this out rather than just reading the aforementioned page, I have a simple explanation:
It's much more fun to aimlessly complain.
Try it sometime.
Good for the soul.
OL
Shenmue III

Postby BLeaK01 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Hello!

jeuxvideo.com is the most famous video games site in France. He publies every day tests and previews, and often files on a game or console or technology. The Idea's box allows the fans to create a subject, a theme in order to realize their files. So fans create subjects, and others fans vote for subjects that they would like to see in a file. And we're even though lucky because the topic "File on Shenmue" is on the third position after "file on Pokemon's saga" and "Mario, back on the legendary serie". I think there are over than 900 topics.

The consequence if shenmue topic wins is that jeuxvideo.com will make a big article on shenmue and I think it would be interesting to speak of the projects like translation of shenmue in many languages, and others....It would be the opportunity to communicate a maximum on shenmue.

BLeaK01
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby b_ren » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 am

BLeaK01 wrote:Hello!

That's okay! Thanks for your help!

I'll add this to the first post.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 am

3rd place so far.
Keep voting, it doesnt cost you nothing and this is said to be the most important french site concerning videogames, for what thats worth.

In my book, gathering attention to Shenmue is always a very positive and important thing, and the momentum is better now than in the last few years with The Sonic All Stars Racing and such.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby rdk_nl » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 am

I will keep voting everyday, I'm not french, but jeuxvideo.com is very big and important in the videogame area.
rdk_nl

Postby BLeaK01 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 pm

That would be great if we could have an interview with Yu Suzuki
BLeaK01
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Next

Return to Shenmue III