You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:29 pm

south carmain wrote:yep

Good.

south carmain wrote:the mods have forsaken us

I think they're all hiding.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Henry Spencer » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:15 pm

south carmain wrote:the bot that posted a few days ago had been registered for over a year also, I think they were unbanned

Yeah, Yama stated that he unbanned pretty much everybody, so we're trying to collect all of the alternate accounts everyone had (Mittens! QWERTY!) and these bots are probably going to keep spamming. All we can do is ask you guys to report these posts for us and we'll take care of it.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Well theres this one bot named Kiba...

Segata Sanshiro Jr. has received a thanks from: Spokane
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

I feel like I am at a cross roads, feel like there is some stuff I need to move on from and leave behind, so I can move towards new and better things.

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: Sonikku
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:I feel like I am at a cross roads, feel like there is some stuff I need to move on from and leave behind, so I can move towards new and better things.

Girls/friends I assume?
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Peter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 am

Sorry for the delay in that bot. Had to delete the posts etc whilst in work. The shop was packed for 6 straight hours, since of course, the Irish love a drink. Only remained in the off license to save up all extra money for Oz, but i have already saved up a lot more than i had even planned to bring with me, so i really wonder why the hell i am still working a very tiring and demanding second job :???:

Peter has received a thanks from: south carmain
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Spokane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 am

Hey Pete you might know I am bit of an aviation enthusiast , I was just a little curious about which airport you will be flying out of. Belfast International aka Aldergrove or Belfast City aka George Best?

I have been to Aldergrove many times in Flight Sim 2004. And I landed a twin engine jet at George Best which is a tough landing since the runway is so short, its surprising they even let Airbus A320s land and takeoff there, unless they have lengthened the runway or discontinued that service, but they had them come in even when it was only 6,000 feet (I think it was that long or 5,550 or something). The bare minimum pretty much for that plane and others its size.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:48 am

ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote:I feel like I am at a cross roads, feel like there is some stuff I need to move on from and leave behind, so I can move towards new and better things.

Girls/friends I assume?

nope.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Rakim » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:52 am

Way to reassure him Spokane.
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Peter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

Spokane wrote:Hey Pete you might know I am bit of an aviation enthusiast , I was just a little curious about which airport you will be flying out of. Belfast International aka Aldergrove or Belfast City aka George Best?

I have been to Aldergrove many times in Flight Sim 2004. And I landed a twin engine jet at George Best which is a tough landing since the runway is so short, its surprising they even let Airbus A320s land and takeoff there, unless they have lengthened the runway or discontinued that service, but they had them come in even when it was only 6,000 feet (I think it was that long or 5,550 or something). The bare minimum pretty much for that plane and others its size.

Very neat! We are flying out of Dublin airport, since its a £12, 2 hour bus journey which saves us over £100 since its far cheaper to fly from there (for reasons unknown). But yea, George Best (previously City Airport) was a tiny field used for UK flights only before they got a bit big for their boots and tried to take on Aldergrove (International Airport). That flight is just domestic, to Heathrow, where we then get the brand new Malaysia Airlines airbus which only launched this July. Its a proper brand new plane, with all sorts of amazing features. 14 weeks today, and the excitement is unparalleled!

Either of these two pale in comparison to Dublin, plus if you remember, when i first joined the boards i was with a my first girlfriend who lived in Dublin. Remember back then about my drinking, travelling up and down from Dublin, i even logged into here in Dublin Airport (since my bus to Belfast was delayed. Oh and BTW, i was always at the airport in Dublin because thats where the bus stop was from North Dublin to Belfast), so flying out from there, and it also being the Irish capital.... it really means a lot, and its like my life i Ireland coming full circle. I love Dublin, and the airport, so i cannot wait to leave from down there.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Spokane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:01 am

Yeah, after I posted that I was thinking maybe you would be going to Dublin but I was in the shower and couldn't edit it! Ireland (the one not part of the UK) has much better airports than your section. I also did some flights from/to Dublin,Cork,Shannon/Limerick, and one or two to Derry.

My favorite one in that area though is the Isle of Man.

Limerick is actually one of Spokane's sister cities.

I'm jealous you get to fly on the A380!
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:12 am

Ahhh yea, its the Airbus A380! How amazing does that look! Literally only been in the air a month! It just makes it all the more exciting! But we only have that to Kuala Lumpur (or Kollo Limpah as Tingle would say) before we switch places to a more nornal (cough *shittier* cough) plane.

I never understood Irelands need for multiple airports. I mean this place is small. The drive to Dublin from Belfast can now be done in just over an hour, and the same goes for the rest of the cities to get to Dublin. Its lazy if anything!
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Spokane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 am

Limericks airport is just as big in physical size as Dublin's. There are flights from and to Boston from there even.

The A380 isn't new, it's been out a few years but your particular one is fresh from the factory.

Those have never been here to my city (well they have never been to even most of the largest ones in the world, it's a pretty small selection of cities they serve right now), but since I live in the same state as Boeing and we have a 11,000 foot runway here and my house is on the approach to one of the runways I have seen the 787 being test flown right over my house and the 747-8. The 787 is a good sized plane and when it was only a mere 2,000-3,000 or so feet above my house the engines barely made any noise even that close.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 am

Got the worst headache.

Crimson Ryan: I went to the See No Evil shit yesterday and got fuuuuuuuuuuucked up. Saw someone there I hadn't seen for aeons. Proper good day until they denied everyone the jerk chicken that was about so I ended up getting a bloody KFC to tide me over. FML
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 am

Wicked. I didn't get a chance to go because I was busy helping a friend decorate his new place. I'm glad they're making it an annual thing. Sounded like St Pauls Carnival but allot safer :lol:

Were food vendors not alllowed or something?
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic