Things That Made You Laugh Today

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Postby Axm » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:39 pm

lol
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1352417969783.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1352417969783.jpg (36.25 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

Axm has received 4 thanks from: Brothaman, Kenny, OL, wude
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Brothaman » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:40 am

Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 am

I wonder who Kobe was looking at so intensely? And yeah Utah really put the spanking on the 1-5 lakers the other night. Lakes are supposed to be winning almost every single game, but it seems like they dont quite know how to gel with each other after losing Bynum and adding Howard and Nash.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 am

Who Really Cares? has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Brothaman » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:49 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I wonder who Kobe was looking at so intensely? And yeah Utah really put the spanking on the 1-5 lakers the other night. Lakes are supposed to be winning almost every single game, but it seems like they dont quite know how to gel with each other after losing Bynum and adding Howard and Nash.

They say he was looking at coach Mike Brown in that pic, who was oddly enough fired today. I think it was kinda quick to fire him, but they're probably worried about keeping Howard after this season. Oh well.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Brothaman wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: I wonder who Kobe was looking at so intensely? And yeah Utah really put the spanking on the 1-5 lakers the other night. Lakes are supposed to be winning almost every single game, but it seems like they dont quite know how to gel with each other after losing Bynum and adding Howard and Nash.

They say he was looking at coach Mike Brown in that pic, who was oddly enough fired today. I think it was kinda quick to fire him, but they're probably worried about keeping Howard after this season. Oh well.

I dont know how I didnt hear about that, hopefully another coach can come in and get things right for them.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Is Utah good now? I should know when they play across the street but I hate the jazz because of the noise when people park....and basketball is boring as shit to me
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Brothaman » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:37 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
Brothaman wrote:

I dont know how I didnt hear about that, hopefully another coach can come in and get things right for them.

I'm not a Lakers fan, but I think they should have went with Brian Shaw instead of Mike Brown. I wouldn't be surprised if they consider getting him. But I think all the Laker fans are praying for Phil Jackson to return.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Ryudo wrote:

Is Utah good now? I should know when they play across the street but I hate the jazz because of the noise when people park....and basketball is boring as shit to me

Utah isnt bad, they werent bad last season either, but they didnt make it to the playoffs. I dont think they have been particularly good since the Karl Malone days.

Brothaman wrote: I'm not a Lakers fan, but I think they should have went with Brian Shaw instead of Mike Brown. I wouldn't be surprised if they consider getting him. But I think all the Laker fans are praying for Phil Jackson to return.

Highly doubt phil jackson is coming out of retirement, but yeah he would be the man for the job.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Peter has done it to qwerty and now Peter has been doing it to me. Isn't he supposed to set an example? Yes I have PMed Yama but Yama never responds to peoples PM's when it comes to mod concerns so I am bringing it public and nothing about this topic warrant a lock an insult or a ban. So if this gets deleted or locked it shows Peter is just as power mad as the previous regime. Pete has been deleting my posts he has insulted me on many occasions and recently insults without any provocation. Tired of it. Not setting an example. We have not had a good mod in this place since Hei Long.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Riku Rose wrote:
Peter has done it to qwerty and now Peter has been doing it to me. Isn't he supposed to set an example? Yes I have PMed Yama but Yama never responds to peoples PM's when it comes to mod concerns so I am bringing it public and nothing about this topic warrant a lock an insult or a ban. So if this gets deleted or locked it shows Peter is just as power mad as the previous regime. Pete has been deleting my posts he has insulted me on many occasions and recently insults without any provocation. Tired of it. Not setting an example. We have not had a good mod in this place since Hei Long.

Fuck you. Ass. Hope it makes you feel good to mock people with mental disabilities.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:48 pm

^What I did was no worse then what you did in the post I quoted. You tried to make Peter look bad just because your still upset your no longer a mod or admin despite how much you say it's a relief. Just because you have a few issues in the head doesn't mean people can't call you out on stuff. You do it to people all the time so I couldn't care less if you are fucked up or not your still a person who is being a dick.

:-({|=
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 pm

This. Coz it wasn't Peter deleting posts, it was me deleting thanks's's's's's.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote:

This. Coz it wasn't Peter deleting posts, it was me deleting thanks's's's's's.
Riku Rose wrote: ^What I did was no worse then what you did in the post I quoted. You tried to make Peter look bad just because your still upset your no longer a mod or admin despite how much you say it's a relief. Just because you have a few issues in the head doesn't mean people can't call you out on stuff. You do it to people all the time so I couldn't care less if you are fucked up or not your still a person who is being a dick.

:-({|=

He has deleted my posts in the past in random thoughts topic. Asking who he was drinking with. As for Riku just shut up. I never want to be mod again here ever. Believe whatever you want but I could not be happier to have quit. Too stressful. Also not being a dick. You just have a personal bias against me so you blind yourself. It's never ok to mock people with severe mental problems. You have no idea how hard it is. People like you are what cause others to commit suicide.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Brothaman » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Ok guys, lets chill out here. No need to go any further with this.

Brothaman has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic