Things That Made You Laugh Today

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:18 pm

He's right about tryna make Peter look bad though. You had no proof, so it really shouldn't have been handled the way it was. Humourous as it was. And please, for the love of god, stop tryna make out that forum posts kill people. If someone were to kill themselves over something a person they'd never met had typed on the internet, then they probably never should've been alive in the first place.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:26 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: He's right about tryna make Peter look bad though. You had no proof, so it really shouldn't have been handled the way it was. Humourous as it was. And please, for the love of god, stop tryna make out that forum posts kill people. If someone were to kill themselves over something a person they'd never met had typed on the internet, then they probably never should've been alive in the first place.

I do have proof in the technical issues topic. That was a direct insult. I have proof where my posts are missing. I have proof in my PM's. I have sent a couple months of proof to Yama. I'm not trying to do anything other then get him to stop. I will not be a punching bag because some people can't let go of the past. Mitts maybe you ought to pay more attention to the news recently. Been many internet suicides to to mocking and bullying. So much so it's being considered as a crime here. I won;t be mocked for my conditions online or off. I was in a fight the other day in the parking lot because of it. I don't take it. Mock me for being fat white and short and I don't care. Mock me for my conditions then no I won;t take it. Mock me for telling the truth but the classic case of one guy is to high a pedestal to do anything wrong that the punching bag has no say so. It's so fucking cliche. Sure my rep here is below zero and have no support from you guys because of the past. Maybe a case of cried wolf. However he has violated tos on multiple occasions.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 pm

I didn't know you had a mental disability. What exactly is it if you don't mind me asking?
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 pm

I call bullshit. There is no way in hell you were in an actual fight.

And people killing themselves over the words of people they don't even know? I can understand not being able to escape bullying at school, but on the internet? Something where you can choose what not to see, and choose people who can't see your shit? Call me captain obvious, but surely something doesn't add up here? Either they killed themselves over summat else, or they seriously didn't deserve to live anyway for being so fucking stupid.

As for "the Peter situation", what exactly has he done? Links and quotes usually back up accusations. Your word doesn't.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:43 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: I call bullshit. There is no way in hell you were in an actual fight.

And people killing themselves over the words of people they don't even know? I can understand not being able to escape bullying at school, but on the internet? Something where you can choose what not to see, and choose people who can't see your shit? Call me captain obvious, but surely something doesn't add up here? Either they killed themselves over summat else, or they seriously didn't deserve to live anyway for being so fucking stupid.

As for "the Peter situation", what exactly has he done? Links and quotes usually back up accusations. Your word doesn't.

I been in may fights in my life and this one would have looked just as sad as anything on Youtube. Two fat guys and a cripple fight. Lasted maybe 20 seconds and a couple of shoves. No fists really.

I sent those links and quotes to Yama. He can vouch for that.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Ryudo wrote: People like you are what cause others to commit suicide.

What a lovely person you truly are. When Pete locked your topic about your website you accused him of trying to kill you and now your pretty much saying I can't call you out on being an arse or your going to kill yourself. Seriously your a great guy.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Doesn't really wash though, does it? You open up a can of worms for all to see, but you don't tell us what type of worms they are or where you got them from? If you're making the issue public, you need to make the facts public, otherwise it's just a slander campaign.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Riku Rose wrote:
Ryudo wrote: People like you are what cause others to commit suicide.

What a lovely person you truly are. When Pete locked your topic about your website you accused him of trying to kill you and now your pretty much saying I can't call you out on being an arse or your going to kill yourself. Seriously your a great guy.

I never said I was. But people like you who mock others with mental issues leads to that sort of thing for some people,read the news. Yeah what a great person you are. Wait I just donated a bunch of money to NYC victims. I returned a lost wallet and cane today to lost and found.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Brothaman » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Seriously guys, cut it out. Enough already. Move on.

Brothaman has received a thanks from: Rakim
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:51 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Doesn't really wash though, does it? You open up a can of worms for all to see, but you don't tell us what type of worms they are or where you got them from? If you're making the issue public, you need to make the facts public, otherwise it's just a slander campaign.

Insulting someone without provocation for askingthe simple questtion why have thanks disappeared. It's always two things. Thanks count needs to be re syned or posts have been deleted however in that post I made no accusations. The he just posted with an insult. All he had so say is nothing in the logs shows anything deleted and that would have been the end of it.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Lol I agree this isn't exactly part of the forum's topic. Although, I guess it deviating from the topic is a bit funny, eh?

Yokosuka Martian has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:03 pm

He made a rhetorical remark. That isn't the same as an insult. It's the equivalent of being sarcastic or ironic. If he called you a "sad cunt", that would be an insult, but he didn't.

Besides that, it's just you making a mountain out of a molehill. You're the one who started with the insults, swiftly followed by accusations of him being "power mad". I understand that you wanna put an end to your... "tarnished reputation", but to do so by trying to make someone else out to be public enemy number one? It doesn't work like that.

At the end of the day, you need to chill the fuck out with this shit and stop bein so hasty.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Bluecast
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:13 pm

OK then I am hypersensitive. I don't do well with mocking or negative comments. Unless it's aboutmy appearance then I don't care. Also yeah I want nothing to do with me as staff. Wish it never happened but it bugs me and paranoid about it. I didn't see it then because I was on a trip. . Maybe the wrong side of me shows up too often and get the wrong idea who i really am. Really just a shy person who has deep opinions but does care about people in trouble or in harsh times. Love animals. And as of late overwhelming my mom with gifts for the first tie in her adult life. Roled being reversed is unfamiliar with her. Also I had planned to get Xmas cards for everyone I can here that helped out in the past. :) ..side note no one has noticed but I am here far less. Not even home half the day most the time. :P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby KiBa » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCdbIDiib5U[/youtube]

KiBa has received a thanks from: OL
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Ryudo wrote: OK then I am hypersensitive. I don't do well with mocking or negative comments. Unless it's aboutmy appearance then I don't care. Also yeah I want nothing to do with me as staff. Wish it never happened but it bugs me and paranoid about it. I didn't see it then because I was on a trip. . Maybe the wrong side of me shows up too often and get the wrong idea who i really am. Really just a shy person who has deep opinions but does care about people in trouble or in harsh times. Love animals. And as of late overwhelming my mom with gifts for the first tie in her adult life. Roled being reversed is unfamiliar with her. Also I had planned to get Xmas cards for everyone I can here that helped out in the past. :) ..side note no one has noticed but I am here far less. Not even home half the day most the time. :P

FWIW I thought it was a bit hasty what he said in that topic as well. But you're doing pretty good just now, the last thing you yourself should do is being "issues" into it, you do good, as long as you keep away from that kind of thing.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic