Goodbye everyone

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Goodbye everyone

Postby Bluecast » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 pm

I am stepping down and leaving the dojo. I feel the latest attack by peter was unwarranted. However this place never wants to end drama. So with that I sent a long email to Yama. You guys should be getting new staff.
Me I'm out. I did all I could and despite when I tried to correct mistakes I got spit in my face. I'm not even emotional anymore. Just fed up tired of it and ready to move on. I'm sure no one gives a shit and will be happy to see me gone. Well congrats. I will be at the site that is not just mine but also Lawxius & Yukupo's. All 3 equal partners. Sonikku & Sailors as mods. I don't feel this place anymore. I would like to see some faces I really care about. OL's great suggestions and his great feedback would be one example. However he doesn;t want to join. My site was never a threat to the dojo. However I feel I did all I could here and need to move on. This is it for me as a regular user. I may lurk or come back one day to post on occasion. As it stands I don't feel welcomed anymore. I also feel unless this place goes through major changes shit is goring to brew again.

Sure this will either get ignored or flamed or something. Whatever I don't care.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Goodbye everyone

Postby Rakim » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 am

Does this mean Dorian will finally come back?

too soon?
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Spokane » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 am

I can't lie, I was wondering the same thing.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am

Rakim wrote:Does this mean Dorian will finally come back?

too soon?
Someone contact him!
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Spokane » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am

You bet I was about to on PSN.

Don't think he will believe it though.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 am

I think SD has become an old and decrepped and pissed off old man, and we still have yet to see S3 and thats one of the basis of everyones animosity and grudges. I personally feel alright, im not mad at anyone in particular, but I really find it disappointing and lame when I constantly see my friends here at each others throats. Sure its just the internet and I have only spent the last 10 years of my life on these forums and it could all ultimatley be brushed off or lol'd off to the side, and truth be told maybe SD has just gotten stagnant, but guys, and I may or may not be the right person to be saying this, but grow up alot of the negative shit I see around here is petty, stupid, and avoidable. I swear if I was any of you guys involved here, I would be handling things alot different, yall need to learn to let the dumb shit go. When you let your first knee jerk reaction take control of your emotions, you always end up sounding like a dumb ass dont matter who it is, just sayin. Its like everyone wants something else out of this place and there just is no agreeing, and again its a ever more dying shenmue franchise that is the basis of it all, I have no doubt about that. I dont wanna see anyone leave, I dont wanna see my friends at each others throats either, but I think we are letting the fact that this is the internet and we can more or less post whatever shit we feel like, get to our heads. Step it up a couple notches guys for real.

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: ys
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby KiBa » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 am

I suppose Blue's abdication makes me the de facto leader of the Dojo.

Now then, is it me, or has the Dojo become this
:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2ApmX4Z08[/youtube]
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Crimson Ryan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 am

I miss Dorian..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby sylentknyte » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 am

How do people even find a way to make drama on a little forum for a niche game? Seriously?
God help us all.
sylentknyte
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 am

Personal attack? Dude, could you be anymore delusional? You should probably take a break from gaming and the internet, not just the Dojo. People may be concerned for your health, but I'm concerned for your emotional stability, because you're honestly the most socially inept person I've come across on the internet. I ain't sayin this to "attack" you or owt, but surely someone like you should know that life's just a little too short not to appreciate the company of other people (that are actually present)

Anyway, you may as well just put me in charge, I seem to be the only one here with the leadership qualities that are backed up with both logic and common sense. Then again, it makes way too much sense for it to happen.

Btw, you'll all end up on my website's forum anyway, so don't worry about this place. "I gotchya back!"
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Sonikku » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:04 am

sylentknyte wrote:How do people even find a way to make drama on a little forum for a niche game? Seriously?
God help us all.

The only way a forum built on a niche game that came out a decade ago can continue to exist is on the backs of people with a great deal of passion. That, as I've noted before, is both the Dojo's greatest asset and liability. It stands to reason tensions can be high amongst people with great passions, I just wish they brought us together instead of tearing us apart.

I'm still hopeful for an amicable peace between gen to gen and the dojo, I want to believe cooler heads will prevail later when things calm down because I hate to see friction in between friends, even if my efforts might amount to nothing more than closing the flood gates after all the water has already poured out.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Who Really Cares? » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 pm

I swear this forum should go on Jeremy Kyle sometimes its so bad.

A topic was moved that is all and then it all got turned to shit.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:43 pm

I can see the story title at the bottom of the screen "Topic Move Almost Ended My Life". It wouldn't be that ridiculous either, considering half of what's on Jeremy Kyle nowadays is Facebook drama.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Spokane » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

The first time I noticed the topic had been moved I thought "No biggy, we know where it is now, in fact the move makes sense".

IN FACT, I thought it was a compliment to call his forum Creative by putting it in that section of the forum. :roll:
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 pm

And i have to say moving a topic to another forum is better than simply deleting stuff. I agree with Mitz that maybe a forum/internet break will do Blue some good.

I also don't think it was fair to demote Pete before he left surely that's not his choice to make alone? But i just dont see why things get blown up so badly on this forum?
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Next

Return to Off Topic