Diary of an internet dating troll

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Diary of an internet dating troll

Postby NeoShredder » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QelSozE2-0[/youtube]

NSFW, of course.

NeoShredder has received 2 thanks from: Who Really Cares?, Yama
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Axm » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Wow these people are thick as hell. :lol:
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Yama » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 am

These are pure gold.
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby QWERTY » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:17 am

Have any of you guys tried internet dating? Me - no chance, I still find it a tad peculiar.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Spokane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:18 pm

:lol: Reminds me of what I read yesterday on a job offer place. This guy was going to pay you for pretending to be a girl on a dating site and he had the pictures he wanted you to use and everything you were suppose to put in the profile. The task was to send 400 messages all saying the same thing to 400 different guys (something like "Hey I am heading out but I'd like you to check out my pictures").

If you did all that you'd get 30$ then bonuses for making more profiles and sending more messages.

So what I am saying is a lot of these places are scams and I already knew that before I saw that ad, some sites are just guys posing as ladies so you give them your money to join.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Peter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:38 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:Have any of you guys tried internet dating? Me - no chance, I still find it a tad peculiar.

Not dating per se, but i did join that plenty of fish after i got out of my relationship last year. The site is literally for people who just wanna fuck strangers. Got plenty off it, all types of women. Even one who got the husband to work and kids to school, then wanted me to come round after. You hear stories about these kinds of things and think its ll just fantasy. But trust me, its not.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby mrandyk » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Peter wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:Have any of you guys tried internet dating? Me - no chance, I still find it a tad peculiar.

Not dating per se, but i did join that plenty of fish after i got out of my relationship last year. The site is literally for people who just wanna fuck strangers. Got plenty off it, all types of women. Even one who got the husband to work and kids to school, then wanted me to come round after. You hear stories about these kinds of things and think its ll just fantasy. But trust me, its not.

I live in a small town of about 9k in the midwest, and this statement holds a lot of truth even here. Most of the girls aren't exactly lookers, but god damn they will put out. Fast.
mrandyk
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby south carmain » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 pm

same here, dating sites are for desperate women and horny men, you would have to be crazy to try and find a GF on there
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:00 pm

I don't think I could write anything up about myself other than generics. Who the fuck wants an internet girlfriend anyway? Hope you have a webcam..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 pm

It's getting to the point where it's so common now that it's not seen as weird, but I still find it a tad off when people say they met through something like match.com.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Peter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Exactly. I know people who are happily together after using something like Eharmony. And thats great for them. But if it was me, i just couldnt be with a partner, where i can say to our kids, "uuhh yea i met your mom on an internet website".

Think thats down to us though, because we have been on the internet when it was seen as a geeky thing. As well as games., and games is why i started unsing the internet. But i think thats me being small minded, since almost everyone now knows of the internet, ans isnt seen as geeky or lame. But i would still perceive as meeting someone on it as lame.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

I don't really find it weird if someone met their girlfriend online, but not on a dating website, it just seems too desperate and superficial to actively search for a mate by reading bios and choosing by the way they look on photos then hoping that they aren't too much of a bitch and are at least remotely similar to what they posted, I think it's much more healthy to meet someone over a similar passion then think about a relationship after friendship has installed, at least that way you also have time to discover if that person is crazy or not
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Gingefners, The » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Meh, I've never used one myself but it doesnt seem any weirder to me than prowling around a dancefloor at 1am like a farmer at a cattle mart.
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby south carmain » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Gingefners, The wrote:Meh, I've never used one myself but it doesnt seem any weirder to me than prowling around a dancefloor at 1am like a farmer at a cattle mart.

yeah that's just as desperate
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Ginge, if you dont stick around, i am gonna find you and beat the cunt clean out of you
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic