North Korea parades fake missles

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

North Korea parades fake missles

Postby Axm » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:36 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb ... ld_gallery

Seems like I can sleep easier knowing my parents-in laws and friends in Japan are abit less at risk. North Korea is still a serious threat to the region but this has got to be embarrising for them.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Re: North Korea parades fake missles

Postby KiBa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 am

I hope so, Axm. I hope they weren't parading fakes because the real ones are elsewhere.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 am

I wouldn't be too worried about north Korea, they're too concerned with keeping their stalinist government rather than starting a war which would cripple them, though I did hear some good things about their new president, maybe he is making some changes just so he can gain the hearts of the people then become like his father or maybe he actually has plans to make NK a nicer place in the future who knows
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 am

Yokosuka Martian has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, Who Really Cares?
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby KiBa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 am

Suits are strange and disgustingly universal, aren't they?
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby nzk0 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 pm

This is semi unrelated but I don't know if you guys are familiar with Kim Il Sung or Kim Jung Il looking at things ? Here are a few striking examples.

If you search Google you can literally find them looking at thousands of things.

nzk0 has received a thanks from: Spokane
nzk0
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: nzk0
Currently playing: Sleeping Dogs

Postby QWERTY » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm

KiBa wrote: Suits are strange and disgustingly universal, aren't they?

Dunno man. I don't wear one often but it's nice to throw on a decent suit for an occasion. Makes you feel quite sharp and a little bit more debonair than the norm.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:49 pm

KiBa wrote: Suits are strange and disgustingly universal, aren't they?

Depends on the suit and who is wearing it. I love my all black but white tie suit.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Bluecast » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Why do they have all these pictures of them looking at things? Is it some sort of propaganda bullshit?
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby south carmain » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Bluecast wrote: Image

south korea racks disiprine
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Why do they have all these pictures of them looking at things? Is it some sort of propaganda bullshit?

pretty much
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Axm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Yes. By design they want their country to see that Kim Jong Ill and now Un, oversee every aspect of life. That they are responsible and in control of everything. Unless ofcourse its something negative, in that case blame other countries and continue starving people in concentration camps while hemorrhaging every cent into the military.

Except now we can say they cant even do that properly. What a fucking shame that country is in.
Sad part is it really cant be fixed externally, even with war. Millions would die, South Korea and China would be flooded with illegal immigrants.
The only safe way that wouldn't harm other countries in the process is if the North surrendered to South Korea. (fat chance), if they initiated massive reforms (fat chance), or if the people rose up in revolution (even fatter chance).
People will continue to be brain washed and die there for decades to come. Theirs no end in sight.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby nzk0 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Axm wrote: Yes. By design they want their country to see that Kim Jong Ill and now Un, oversee every aspect of life. That they are responsible and in control of everything. Unless ofcourse its something negative, in that case blame other countries and continue starving people in concentration camps while hemorrhaging every cent into the military.

Except now we can say they cant even do that properly. What a fucking shame that country is in.
Sad part is it really cant be fixed externally, even with war. Millions would die, South Korea and China would be flooded with illegal immigrants.
The only safe way that wouldn't harm other countries in the process is if the North surrendered to South Korea. (fat chance), if they initiated massive reforms (fat chance), or if the people rose up in revolution (even fatter chance).
People will continue to be brain washed and die there for decades to come. Theirs no end in sight.

It'll most likely end over time. In the same way the Cuban regime will most likely end when Fidel dies or when Raul dies.
nzk0
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: nzk0
Currently playing: Sleeping Dogs

Postby Axm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 pm

nzk0 wrote:
Axm wrote: Yes. By design they want their country to see that Kim Jong Ill and now Un, oversee every aspect of life. That they are responsible and in control of everything. Unless ofcourse its something negative, in that case blame other countries and continue starving people in concentration camps while hemorrhaging every cent into the military.

It'll most likely end over time. In the same way the Cuban regime will most likely end when Fidel dies or when Raul dies.

In North Korea's case, Kim Jong Un has already married and is working on kids. Just like his fathers before him. It's a idealist communist hereditary dictatorship and could still continue for generations to come at this point.

With Cuba it's more likely something will change, but again, theirs family and the communist party that will continue to prop up a leader that meets castro's ideals if needed. Only Cuba doesnt have an army to back them up, leading me to believe they probably will crumble come Raul's death. That and also Cuba is actually on the way to real reform and away from hardline communism. The embargo will be lifted in due time when more oil production starts off the coast. And they have ALOT of oil in those waters. I know because ive studied it and been to seminars on cuba's economic reform.
North Korea doesnt have shit to offer the world besides possible slave labor. Which is already technically occuring between them and China.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Next

Return to Off Topic