I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

Postby Bluecast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Indeed.

I was was diagnosed these past two years with Cardiomyopathy,Aspergers(mild case but high functioning),Severe Anxiety & Post Traumatic Stress. On Top of that I already had all my life ADD & OCD. Like as said I'm a head case.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby mrandyk » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 pm

It's posting on a message board. Where, where does the stress come in? Stop surrounding yourself with drama.

mrandyk has received 6 thanks from: Axm, MiTT3NZ, OL, QWERTY, ShOzO MiZuKi, Spokane
mrandyk
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bluecast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I think that's a long misconception people like to say to sound cool or disconnected from any given sittuation. Problem is real people post. Not just a picture of some game or something of an avatar. Also asking to not have Drama on SD is like asking someone to not breath. Long does SD have a history of drama long before it involved me or current members within ht last couple years. Hell can even look to last year an unintended that did not involve me. The no Swearing fiasco got everyone upset and in a big tirade. To say don;t get caught up is the same as telling people not to laugh at a funny post as well. Also this is more than a simple MB. It's hist to a dead forgotten series that because of that made this a strong close and often niche and clique community. People just don;t send 500$ to random people but a person they care about. They don;t just send gifts to random people they don't care about. Just because it's online does not make SD any less of a community than a physical one.

Also again to Mitts. I have to pay people back in some fashion. It's my nature. I don't feel right until I do. Sonikku,Mitts,Kenny,Perfect Chaos,Calshot,Henry,Peter,Yama.Segata and many more names. They will be repaid in some fashion. A gift,some cash..a beer? Who knows. I don't at this point. And yes My mom is getting a new TV and Roku and DVD player and Ipad when I can get it.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I wasn't talking technology. I mean something real. Something proper. Clothes, furniture, taking her out for a nice dinner at a restaurant, the world isn't limited to pixels.

MiTT3NZ has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, OL
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Well that's a given. These are also things I suggested and she wanted. I know her well. My brother called me and her war buddies so we are more friends than mother and son. I have my own life she has hers. Now that I am on disability she is taking a lesser role in my life both a relief to us. Any time i have any money I bought her stuff anyway. I also feel the obligation to pay others back in some way or another
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Just walking into this now: Keep it civil. No name calling, no drama, no shit flinging. The moment this deteriorates into something nasty, this will be locked and the key thrown down the river faster than a tiger taking a spanking the wrong way.

With that said, I'm happy that the Judge made the right decision and things are looking up now, Ryudo, but please, like Mitts is saying, spend it on the important things in life.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: Axm
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby lavrentis » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Your videos are good Ryudo. Keep doing them.

At some points I agree it was almost OCD the way you would move threads into certain areas, chill the fuck out man. It's a Shenmue forum, who gives a shit really if a thread is int he wrong place?

I've seen people call him a nutcase or whatever but they are just being cunts imo, I can see how having a disability would force ones life to be more online thus every time they log on having a twitch about the bad blood left at the Shenmue Dojo so Ryudo having to prove that he's alright' is fine and normal I guess. At the end of the day it's a forum, why hold grudges.

Like I say Ryudo, keep doing videos. I do enjoy them and you seem 'normal' anyway for a gaming nerd ;)
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Martin wrote:Good luck with whatever illness you have. But yeah, your actions in your time as Dojo commander will never be forgotten. Worst moderator ever.

Does is anger you to see that I'm unbanned, and there's nothing you can do about it? :lol:

Finally!

Good luck but I will not be joining the site. Maybe you can ask TumTum and Coby to join.

Only a few regular posters, and being under your moderation isn't going to get you any new subscribers. Plus nobody likes an admin that makes fake accounts to try and fool other posters.

Yeah Ryudo the only thing that concerns me is the fact that the money you get will be wasted. What you have listed is a waste. People gave you money to "survive" and you bought a PS3..Now the government..I mean us honest taxpayers are giving you money again to survive and you are planning on wasting it on people who don't want anything in return. Yes I gave you some money.. Do I want something back? NO, It was charity. I wanted you to spend it on food not video games.

I also do remember saying you were going to possibly use the money to go to Japan. If your condition is as grave as you say it is, a 12 hour flight out of LA on a cramped plane will probably not bode well for you. Wait until your condition either betters or until you are healthy enough to get a real job and buy a ticket. Seriously save the money and use it month to month as needed. You shouldnt be proud of spending this money on random shit.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Dude it's not like I get one check and then no more. First of all I earned it and worked hard for nearly 10 years and suffered plus trying to get on this is a job in itself. so like anyone on disability. spending how I see fit. First comes bills. Rent Internet,Netflix, then whatever is left for whatever. Basically what I am doing now with the 287$ I get. Instead I will be getting about 718$ a month. The lump sum that is retro active comes later and that is for whatever you want. Plus you have to spend it in a limited time. I need new furniture computer stuff for my mom(and taking my uncle to cracker barrel,they love that place) and yes stuff for my collection and Japan. Shozo it's not going to get better. That's the thing. I'm going to hang on as long as I can. My body just wants to quit, however I keep fighting. Me I don't want to quit. My heart is getting worse and my thyroid is starting to go out. So I may not have much longer asI am subject to sudden cardiac arrest so i could die today tomorrow or I may have 10-20 or more or less years. Who knows. But whatever is left I'm going to live it how I want to.I* like to think of it as early retirement. Live and do what makes you happy while you still can. Something I never had in the past.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Martin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

People here sent him money?

Well, I don't really know what to say to you, Ryudo. I know lots of people with disabilities. Very few of them lash-out at others. It's funny that you're all apologies and stuff now that you've been outed. You could have done this before when it would have counted (sick rhymes, bredbin).

The other problem I have with all this is that, it's so easy to lie on the internet. How do we know this 'Ryudo' really is who he says he is, and really does suffer from these things? If you're sad enough to handout warnings and bannings like penny sweets, you're sad enough to make a bunch of stuff up to encourage sympathy from others.

I'm not saying you have done this, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. Trust is hard to come by, these days. Over the internet? Well.. good luck!
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

Postby Bluecast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 pm

I don't appreciate even the notion I would lie for 2 years. If you want proof well I have posted pics of me in the hospital. I have all the medications I can show. i have the papers for disability I can show. I have the pace maker scar I can show. i have the pacemaker card I can show. I have the apartment for assisted living I can show. I have the cards to my mental doctors I can show. Just let me know what you want to see and I will show it.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Or how about you secretly stash the money somewhere if it's on a timer (personally don't understand that, but I'm not the US government...) save up, and you'll be able to afford better treatment if it comes to it.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 pm

I already have the best. I have one of the top hospitals and doctors you can get. U of U heart center is pretty much the best.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Martin wrote:If you're sad enough to handout warnings and bannings like penny sweets, you're sad enough to make a bunch of stuff up to encourage sympathy from others.

Not to mention he is a proven liar with his fake coby accounts he made in previous months that he used to defend himself during the outing :lol:

No one is saying you are faking it, but it was right after you received our $500 that you started getting all these new systems and games. I believe you are sick, but maybe that money for rent you didnt think you were getting just came a bit late and the cash was just used for your collection.

The greatest thing is that we can actually call you out now for what you really are and you cant delete our posts or ban us for telling the truth. It's not that you "changed in a year and a half", you were always the same person that when given power you abused it and really hurt this site. Your "funny" 12 year old posts about dildo's and man boobs were always fine and dandy in general discussion but new members in the Shenmue forums that had questions were assaulted and flamed. It's no wonder people were scared to sign up or stay once they did.

You can play the sympathy card all you want, but at the end of the day everyone is forced to deal with the shit of life.. You just have to learn to man up and live a life..preferably one that also takes place outside of the living room on a couch in front of video games and a computer. Since you are so sick, you should really, honestly try to make the absolute best out of life. If you have so little time left try to experience the beauty in real people or the wilderness. Utah is a beautiful state maybe go on some tours and meet some people of the flesh.

ShOzO MiZuKi has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, QWERTY
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby QWERTY » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Bluecast wrote:Just let me know what you want to see and I will show it.

Penis, pls.

In all seriousness though, I know we've had our altercations over trivial forum shit but I'm glad you now have the opportunity to live a better life. Like Shozo said though, don't waste this opportunity on just hoarding games or material effects, if you're living on borrowed time then take every chance you come across to get out there and live. There's so much more to see and do in the world than sit around playing games and surfing interwebs. Get out there and experience what the world has to offer.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic