Mods deleting harmless topics

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Re: Mods deleting harmless topics

Postby south carmain » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:21 pm

I read teepo was in Sweden so I don't think it was him
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Bluecast » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 pm

south carmain wrote: I read teepo was in Sweden so I don't think it was him

What was your old account here? It's obvious you were a previous member.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Bluecast wrote:
ShOzO MiZuKi wrote: ^ Yeah I doubt anyone believes him.

It seems that the only place members are getting recruited from is here. There are like 4 consistent posters, all members from here. Looks like the other ones are from here as well, and who knows how many of them are fake accounts.. Every member is from this site. Stop with the whole "im gonna tell Yama, and you'll get a spanking!" threats. It just makes you look childish.

Go to another forum and look for people. Before that, seriously, go outside and enjoy the weather, feed some birds in a park, or play shuffle board with the elderly.

Shozo really stop with the fake accounts thing we have 32 members most from the SD community however since it's linked with my channel the plan is in the future to gain non members from SD but new people. Also Sonikku saw the shit that was posted and I even sent the IP to Henry & Yama and it was in the UK. Maybe it was TEEPO. You need to stop trying to make me sound like a pathological liar. You like to take something blow it out of proportion then make people believe it.Yeah I had a couple accounts here big deal not like a bunch of others didn't have shit loads. Be surpised how many have a few accounts. Only Law made an alt account at G2G named dummy but it was deleted as it was a test account >_>

However...You admitted to making "test" accounts here, did you not? Coby was one of your "test" accounts, you were using it as if it were an actual member to back your actions and defend you. It, in fact was quite pathetic.
Last edited by ShOzO MiZuKi on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks for saying what I already said,yeah Coby was a test account that I later just fucked around with. But this BS about my site are fake accounts is BS.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Peter » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Bluecast wrote:You like to take something blow it out of proportion then make people believe it.

Easily the most ironic/lol post in a looong time.

Bluecast wrote: Thanks for saying what I already said,yeah Coby was a test account that I later just fucked around with. But this BS about my site are fake accounts is BS.

Yep, 14 different posts from 4 different IP addresses at one time, including posts made in reply to your own "Goodbye" topic. :no:

Peter has received a thanks from: ShOzO MiZuKi
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 pm

I only had two accounts. Sora & Coby and only Coby had posts. However I'm on DSL and sometimes post at my moms so my IP changes often but still SLCQWEST either way. Also you dwell too much on the past. Can't you move on and stop making fun of the present because of things in the past? Kinda childish itself
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby south carmain » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Bluecast wrote:
south carmain wrote: I read teepo was in Sweden so I don't think it was him

What was your old account here? It's obvious you were a previous member.

"I read" I've been here for nearly 7 months now, it's pretty hard to not know what has happened in the past here when members make "nostalgic" posts every few days, there's also the search button at the top of the page

south carmain has received a thanks from: Bluecast
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Bluecast wrote: Thanks for saying what I already said,yeah Coby was a test account that I later just fucked around with. But this BS about my site are fake accounts is BS.

Perfect time for a fake account, right? Using it to help defend your actions in your goodbye topic. That's why I called you a liar. You did eventually admit to it, but when we were calling Coby out before you were trying to say he was a long time lurker. Not to mention you wouldn't have come out with the truth unless we flushed you out. You could have simply defended yourself instead of building a team of imaginary friends to help you.

As for your other site, I wouldn't put it past you to make fake accounts. You did it here to try and boost your ego, why wouldn't you do it elsewhere? Especially since the site has very few members.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Coby was made in June. Also Seriously Ask Yukio about "fake accounts" at my place and you will find 0. If you keep accusing me after this post and not ask him then it shows you just want to make shit up.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Peter » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 pm

The attention topic is over.

Peter has received 3 thanks from: Martin, Mitsuzuki, MiTT3NZ
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Previous

Return to Shenmue Dojo