Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Take care, TDA.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:03 pm

I found out my insurance might pay for a nutrionist. Great news. I keep trying to lose wieght by myself and I can't seem to do it. So will have help. My goal is still the same get down to 190 down from 235. I fear for my heart,my gallbladder and don't want to get diabetes. I have been more active recently in the last 3 weeks and want to keep it that way. Having these new things in my place is great and amazing. Still I can't sit here all day just playing with toys.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Spokane
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Dorian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:36 pm

MiTT3NZ's advice of turning into a begging worm can make you survive, but surviving like that may be even worse than death. I guess this will be judged in the afterlife, but I really do not condone such low measures just to survive. But whatever! We should just focus on something constructive here. Ryudo, you were helped when you had a similar situation as TDA. Now that you're getting thousands of bucks and spending it on modern electronic toys, can't you help TDA? I'm sure he would repay you in the future.

Dorian has received a thanks from: ThyDarkAngel
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Shut up Dorian, this is real life shit. Not "Oh no, I can't buy any obscure games at my local video game shop", proper "This could set a precedent for the rest of your life" shit. If anyone needs any advice on finding specific quotes or Japanese gifs, I'll send em to you, otherwise shut the fuck up. It's people like you that those "First World Problems" pictures are aimed at. It may not be the most colourful insult or putdown out there, but you truly are an ignorant fool.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Not to agree with Mitts harshness but agree with Mitts intentions and message of survival for TDA. I also praise him seeking out to help TDA. Like I said the Dojo is going to help another and Mitts is.

Edit The money that was donated was used to help find a temp place and was used to help pay for some rent when I got this place. I'm forever grateful despite some of my action when I was in power. One way or another the Dojo will help if in need.
Last edited by Bluecast on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Dorian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Shut up Dorian, this is real life shit. Not "Oh no, I can't buy any obscure games at my local video game shop", proper "This could set a precedent for the rest of your life" shit. If anyone needs any advice on finding specific quotes or Japanese gifs, I'll send em to you, otherwise shut the fuck up. It's people like you that those "First World Problems" pictures are aimed at. It may not be the most colourful insult or putdown out there, but you truly are an ignorant fool.

I have the same real life shit and I will not shut up because I genuinely think that you're going too far. I have debts, I can't afford life's basics and I can lose a place to live at any time, but living as a selfish and unprincipled sonofabitch just to survive is totally against my very idea of a life so I'm stating it, especially that I hold TDA very close to my heart (in a platonic way, of course - he's not gay).

It's his choice and I won't judge him whatever he does so you should take your own advice and enter the realm of silence. FWP and GIFs are just jokes I use to vent the frustration of real life problems. You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to judging others. You think that if somebody buys a $5 game and posts about playing it, then his life is great? TDA spent far more on games in the last months than I have in the last year, but we're both still close to being homeless.

I think that TDA just needs a little help with paying the rent and other debts. I'm sure he'll manage to find something if he is given more time. Making him break the law, turn his back on everybody and seek for ways of stealing is just retarded and builds bad karma, to say the least. Stop being so irrationally aggressive and pretentiously big-mouthed. This is the worst possible situation to be starting flame wars.
Last edited by Dorian on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Peter » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 pm

No offence guys, but if your on the verge if homelessness and are still buying games (be it $5, $10 or even $50) then you seriously need to start thinking about your priorities in life.

Peter has received 3 thanks from: Bluecast, Kenny, MiTT3NZ
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Dorian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Peter wrote: No offence guys, but if your on the verge if homelessness and are still buying games (be it $5, $10 or even $50) then you seriously need to start thinking about your priorities in life.

Homeless people are buying alcohol and drugs. I see where you're coming from, but it's an oversimplification and totally misses the complexity of the human mind.

Dorian has received a thanks from: ThyDarkAngel
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Dorian, you seriously have some fucked up principles. Sticking to the basics in life and putting survival first makes you selfish and unprincipled, yet spending money you don't have on video games as opposed to paying off your debts makes you morally just? Fuck me, if you're the basic template of today's youth in Poland, then no wonder why half the country moved in down the road from me.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Kenny
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:00 pm

I just had a lot of people from Cid to the dojo to my church to my nieghbors. So i was very fortunate not to have to do that. However Peter & MItts is right. If you are about to lose your home everything else is irrelevant. Unless you are very fortunate like I was,but not likely to happen often so then you will stay in that rut or worse if you don;t go into full survival mode.

@ Dorian those homeless people are also sucking a lot of homeless dick to get those drugs.
Last edited by Bluecast on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Crimson Ryan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Looks like a 'Save TDA' fund is in order..

Crimson Ryan has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, MiTT3NZ
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Dorian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Dorian, you seriously have some fucked up principles. Sticking to the basics in life and putting survival first makes you selfish and unprincipled, yet spending money you don't have on video games as opposed to paying off your debts makes you morally just?

I earned that money by doing some physical work around my area of living. There was nothing wrong in buying a $5 video game and the rest of the cash went to paying those debts, but it's obviously not enough and I need more. You're the ignorant one with fucked up principles.
Last edited by Dorian on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Damn right. A month's worth of rent should provide him with ample time to find a job.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: ThyDarkAngel
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Mitts you have had the save Ryudo far too long in your sig. I been saved a long time and fine now TDA needs the help now and make a sig for him.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Dorian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I just hope he actually has a bank account. Then again, if he's going to have a big sum coming, he can just open one.
Last edited by Dorian on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic