Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Jeff » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:48 pm

I did the same thing Adam. Got off Ritalin at age 12 or so, my choice. I tried to use my randomness and low attention level as a positive. It's probably why I like forums because there are random subjects to discuss all in one place. But I'm at a level now where I'm dealing with hundreds of thousands of dollars, meeting with people as high up as people featured in Forbes, I feel I just have to be better, more focused, more 'on', than I am now. These things cost for 30 day dose (with insurance) $115.00. Crazy. It also says on the bottle that it's a controlled substance and to keep it to yourself. Nuts. But I'm making this a company expenditure. Hey Obama, how about you pay for it! Print that obama money up woop woop!
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby KiBa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 am

Logic error. Artificially changing your mindset now might deprive you of exactly what has already made you successful. Be cautious, my friend.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Axm » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:13 am

20 children fucking murdered in an elementary school. 8 teachers/staff.
28 people dead randomly and needlessly.

This fucking country is full of guns and crazys. Im so fucking tired of it. Its bullshit. Our gun culture and lack of proper legislation on this is pissing me off. People ask me sometimes why I want to raise my kids in Japan. And for fear of starting a debate with them over gun laws I dont mention it because literally every other person in this country believes a gun will be their savior. Makes me sick. Fuck guns. I dont care for anyone here's reasoning for why guns might be good. Its comon sense, no guns equals no dead people. Get it through your skulls. We've had an open gun policy in this country for years and all we ever get from it is more psychos with easy access. Theirs zero reason why someone needs an assult rifle with 30 round mags past killing tons of people at once.
Last edited by Axm on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Axm has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:14 am

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 am

Axm wrote:Its comon sense, no guns equals no dead people.

When I was a kid, a guy tried to grab my sister so I stabbed him in the eye with a pen. Just an object I had in my pocket did a tone of damage to him, the cops had to take him to the hospital.

Sorry Axm, I know you're emotional and I don't blame you, but I think we need to find out the reasons why. I don't think he just assumed guns were cool and killing a bunch of kids would be fun. Theres a cause thats much deeper then that, and if we ignore that and just blame the tool we'll never really stop this from happening. No matter how good legislation is, guns will slip through and tragedies will happen even in Europe and Asia (especially Japan). Its stupid to allow automatic weapons and such high caliber guns to the public, but he could have made a bomb and did even more damage.

Segata Sanshiro Jr. has received a thanks from: Calshot
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Axm » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 am

We're gonna fucking need that blessing cause apparently its the only things that'll stop these shootings. I dont normally get political or vocal about much news and all that but my top has poped on this bullshit.
And I know its more than an issue of the tool. But that tool has built up a culture of killing. Combine that with someone crazy no matter the circumstances and bad shit will happen.

Axm has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 am

Funny/pathetic that it took this massacre for schools around the country to step up their security. :roll: Should've been secured to begin with.I have my own opinion about gun control,but I won't get into that.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Axm » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:56 am

For the record im not completely against guns 100%. Hunting and sport is perfectly understandable, law in enforcement is completely understandable. Assults rifiles? I couldnt even begin understand why civilians in a country with a massive military would need them. Past that, again we've built up a culture and ease of access for these weapons that makes them a quick solutions to someones crazy and sick desires. I dont think ive been this mad with the news since 9/11.
Another sad thing is this is also approx. how many people die from guns across the country every day aswell. Yet we only pay attention to it when its all at once like this.
Last edited by Axm on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Axm has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:58 am

I have personally hated guns since I nearly shot and killed my dad/mom. Since that day I just hated them and those numbers are nothing new but so very true. I really want firearms out of peoples hands. Why have we gotten used to school shootings? It pisses me off this countries archaic way of thinking.

And no sport about killing something defenseless animal or human. No more sport than a execution.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Rakim » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:19 am

Axm wrote: Image

We're gonna fucking need that blessing cause apparently its the only things that'll stop these shootings. I dont normally get political or vocal about much news and all that but my top has poped on this bullshit.
And I know its more than an issue of the tool. But that tool has built up a culture of killing. Combine that with someone crazy no matter the circumstances and bad shit will happen.

How the hell old is that poster? West Germany hasn't existed for 20 years...

Rakim has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bluecast » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:33 am

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 am

Ryudo wrote: And no sport about killing something defenseless animal or human. No more sport than a execution.

don't get me started on "hunters". They keep crossing into my uncles property and making asses of themselves and scaring away the game I like to hunt.

They once shot a bear and just left it to rot by the steam near my hammock. I had to salt the hell out of the meat and couldn't save the whole hide because they used a fucking shotgun. I have the skull next to my dream-catcher.

Segata Sanshiro Jr. has received a thanks from: KiBa
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:56 am

Why is it always schools/Kids? Terrible.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby beedle » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:52 am

maybe debate legislation at another time; when there isn't some sort of knee jerk reaction to a tragic event
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:07 am

beedle wrote:
Sailors? wrote: Hardly taken over have they, and I don't see many Hindus causing trouble.

i only h8 da muslims

EDL EDL EDL

I actually know the head of a local EDL branch. There's a lotta non-orthodox Muslims in it who use it to raise awareness of what a lot of the kids have to go through in strict, harsh Muslim communities. I used to think they were on the same level of dickheadedness as BNP. Felt pretty humbled when I realised how much good they actually do. A lot of the bad press seems to be extremely bias and misrepresented, sadly.

Still a lotta racist cunts in it though.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic