Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Peter » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:03 am

Your as predictible as night turns to day. Victim card played. I choose not to like and accept you for the same reasons you choose not to accept and like Teepo. I believe your vindictive, a liar and someone who tried to bring this place to its knees. For the pedestal you place Teepo on, is the same level i place you on.

You call it "trying to make amends". I call that an interesting choice of words, and if there were any amends made, i personally believe they were selfishly made for your own benefits first, before the Dojos or any of its users.

Peter has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, ShOzO MiZuKi
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 am

No. But if that's how you feel then there is no sense in trying until you feel ready if ever. You seemed ok couple months ago but all the sudden again you are angry. Pete you are living the dream. What you said is not true but even if it was. Why let one person have hold over you and get this angry? Don't it's wasting your own time and energy. Truth or false does not matter. Don't let a person you dislike have so much control over your feelings. I have no hatred for anyone not even Teepo just don;t feel he would help the place but bring it down. I'm not angry tho as I got past my anger for him some time ago. Don't let your anger take control and enjoy your dream.

That's all I can say and leave you to your thoughts. Even anger filled ones.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Peter » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:33 am

Like i said, i think your very vindictive, and also very used to the English language as i have seen over the years. Your words really dont mean a thing to me, even back in 2006 you were an abusive staff member. I am loving life and living the dream but the worst part of my day is logging in and having my eyes seared by the drivell of blue text, and decent conversations broken by jokes, or the insertion of idiotic pictures or videos as a replacement to word.

Of course, thats not including the usual tripe we are fed of on a weekly basis, including such comments of "when i was staff...", "this is slow, its a bug with the site", "i just donated", "something bad happened to me today", "just bought 10 games for a dollar", "trust me, this is the way it is, i know i was told" and "when i stood down as an admin".

That last one is a real zinger. Makes me laugh all the time.

Peter has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, ShOzO MiZuKi
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:37 am

Your anger has control. So be it. I see no need to carry this on any further as we both said our peace and neither one will get anywhere with hit. No drama just finding out when fixing bridges not all of them can be salvaged. So let's just agree to disagree and do our own thing. Wall texts help no one lol :)
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 am

I'll be that guy:

^ Wall Text :rotflmao:

Yokosuka Martian has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Bluecast » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 am

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Rakim » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 am

.....And today Ryudo was the bigger man.

Peter is just as crazy as he's accusing Ryudo of being. Maybe more considering how much repressed anger he apparently has over such trite matters.

Rakim has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Axm » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:12 am

Man you know what, I didnt want to say anything, I fuckin hate this crap but I feel inclined too for some reason. Ya this is supposed to be a fun place to talk about Shenmue, ya its just the internet, ya ya to all those excuses but at the same time Peter has a right to be vocal considering Ryudo's hypocrisy and attitude.
You have gotten better though Ryudo, much better. You do deserve credit for appologizing to the community. And I hope you continue to get better, but in all fairness to the people here you undermine and disrespected in the past such as myself, you dont have the right to make calls on certain members anymore. Ya teepo is not deserving of a come back imo but for awhile neither were you, so all im saying is slow down turbo. We have mods here that can handle what they are here to do.
I hope you dont take this as an attack. You have had your deserved lashings already and dont want to be an asshole about it. Just chill out though.
Same for you too though Peter. You know what I know what you know, and ya not everybody is gonna understand what that means but you and me, but honestly its not worth getting worked up over it no matter how right you are. Unless Shenmue 3 is on the verge of getting announced I think we should all take the community just a notch lower on the serious business meter then its at. I feel honestly it been much better these days though and I think everyone can agree on that.
/rant

Do people still do that "/" anymore? So 2006.. But very fitting imo. Im sorry for ranting and sorry in advance for now whatever bs will follow for what ive said. Maybe im a hypocrite too for even posting this and not taking my own advice. But at the same time if this can end any drama then im glad I tried.

Last edited by Axm on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 am

Nah no drama lol. You said your peace and that's cool. I was not the least bit upset. Peter has pent up anger he needs to let go but it's up to him when he will if ever. For now it's best I leave him be and we can still have fun around here. As Rakim said none of that stuff matter anymore even if it hard for some to forget. :)

Axm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hDooFN5TL4[/youtube]
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Yama » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 am

Nah, Peter's not crazy. While he may not have went about it in his usual manner, he put it out there without any filtering which I can respect. Ryudo, you do try to paint a lovely picture which is a way to mentally cope with your past wrong doings. I will say that you've stabilize to some degree and we can all appreciate that, though it doesn't change anything.

For the record, painting the picture of stepping down is just wrong and you know it. Let's be honest about what happened here. You de-modded yourself before I could see the tirade and hit the button. This was done to imitate some form of choice, but there actually was none. You didn't step down, you were demoted and rightfully so. You'll never have the option to return as staff, ever.

As for trying too hard to gain respect, it's not something that Peter is making up. I've heard it from upwards of ten or so members. You've done this since your tirade to come off as a changed person, such as flaunting donations, "good" choices, etc. I hope you have changed, but for yourself and nobody else.

Some of your posts are border line de-railing, substantially written or not. Various members (mainly thread authors) have soft-reported your posts to me, though honestly I hadn't the chance to go through them all until now. You post in just about every topic for the sake of posting, even with little to nothing to add to the central conversation. That's not said to demerit your legitimate postings, as there are many of them. Do take notice of this though, quality > quantity. It was in the TOS after all.

Lastly, your actions were putrid and you hurt us as a community. That wasn't a fun time and I'm still wondering why I was put through the unnecessary stresses of it all. You were let back on a single strike rule (something no other admin or moderation team would have let happen), so that is on us. It was your passion for the website as a whole that allowed this along with your seemingly legitimate sorrow coupled with the willingness to change. Looking at it from your perspective, there isn't much more you can do and I wouldn't want you to beat yourself up over it.

What Peter is trying to get across is that you constantly bring up the past and paint it in a very different way. You own up to what you want to, sugar coating the rest. Nobody wants you to bring it up in a negative light to constantly beat yourself up over it either. Instead, I think the community as a whole and especially the staff want to see some genuine acceptance towards your previous actions, with the ability to look one hundred percent forward without referencing to or manipulating the past in any way. In fact, that was part of the deal in letting you back on the single strike rule that you currently abide by.

Try to see it as so. He doesn't hate your soul, he simply wants what is fair to be fair. If you are able to bend the rules, why shouldn't other members? Keep this in mind, it's not for the sake of our ourselves but your own willingness to move on.

Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby Bluecast » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 am

Agreed bygons be bygons
Last edited by Bluecast on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 am

*reads replies*

Samanosuke Akechi has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, Brothaman
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Yama » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:55 am

Ryudo, it was warranted in that I have two members constantly butting heads, one being a staff member and I'd like to clarify it all once and for all. The same thing you asked me to do for you dozens of times in the past. Believe me, I don't waste a second through out my day thinking of such things, nor do I want to sit here and post about it. I do however want to keep the peace in this community as I do care about it as a whole.

The moral of it all was to accept the past and move on without referencing it every step of the way. That is actually a very positive message being conveyed and one that I'm sure you can agree with.

Yama has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, Brothaman
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby Bluecast » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 am

Talked with Yama.

You know I made plenty of stupid mistakes and even in the past had a plenty of jerk moments.
However Axm has a point and so do a few others. Sometimes people are given another chance to redeem. I do know why some are angry. I have apologized many times and a few times to some members in private. Some might not want that yet. That's cool. When they are ready the offer will always stand.
I been so focused on trying to improve I know I been over thinking it and going see see I did better and came off as shameless pride. Making amends and re-building bridges takes a long time. Some people may never forgive maybe all will. In any case it still take long time with some to build a trust. Some think this whole thing is gay and should we all be quiet and chillax. :P They are also correct. Forum is for fun not for people getting overly emotional or getting too serious. All I can do is put more effort in and less lip about it. Action speak louder (as I use words lol)
I do need to learn when to know my role and shut the hell up :lol:

With that said what is in the past is in the past. All we can do is move on. As Rafiki said
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfGTL2PY3E[/youtube]

So that said whoever wants in there is giant gay sex pile in the corner. I will be nekked under that pacman snuggie. \:D/

Bluecast has received 2 thanks from: Brothaman, Yama
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Brothaman » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:59 am

mue 26 wrote: If you were referring to me as a "teeop dick rider" then that's ridiculous. I think my initial posts on his return displayed my lack of enthusiasm with his racially provocative trolling, much like my previous post in this thread did (and much like everyone else "riding his dick" did in the other Teepo thread). Hardly welcoming with open arms. Fair enough if the staff want to ban him off that I guess, but the reason why I suggested we unban him and warn him that any further racial trolling will land him properly banned, is because 1. it seemed like he maybe could have been reasoned with and might actually listen to a warning, and 2. His recent racial slurs weren't even anywhere near as highly offensive as the stuff we've seen from qwerty and Kiba in the (recent) past, and I can list pages of it. Neither of them were ever significantly banned for it either, at least not in my time here. So why would you "leave out of principle" if Teepo was unbanned, but you remained near silent when Kiba or qwerty would deride various racial groups, Brothaman? It doesn't make sense.

Anyway, that was my reasoning.

I haven't seen Kiba post anything racist over a year (or two), and qwerty tried baiting me into a few troll traps before. Usually when they did post something racist, I was either at school or work. And by the time I sit down in front of my PC, warnings/bannings where already dealt. Don't try to spin this into "oh Brothaman, you're only sensitive about your own race", because that's not case. The last time Louis and TEEPO had their run, I left these forums and didn't return for over three years. Other than that, you're entitled to your opinion and we'll just move on.

Sailors? wrote: I can see why some of my posts may seem like I was "riding his dick" as you so put it but all i actually wanted was some life back in the forums. I stated specifically that I didn't care for the racist remarks, and that if continued he should be permanently banned, obviously it affects you and that's no good. Sticking up from Crimson here I think you completely misinterpreted his comment, in no way did he try to lecture you or welcome Teepo back with open arms. Geeze.

This place is slow, but there's better options out there. Don't mistake peace for death. And maybe you didn't read the same post I did. But I'm gonna let it go.

Peter wrote: And all the while people have no choice but to put up with Ryudo and all the ones around here who ride his dick. Not that i really care about Teepo, i am indifferent really towards that. Let him be banned.

But for me it highlights a hyprocracy that Ryudo basically has gotten away with the shit he pulled and its now all happy families. You can argue that what he did wasnt on the scale of what Teepo had done in the past and thats your opinion. Mines differs, especially when the resulting aftermath is letting him linger around to the expense of quite a few others who dont want to post here because of that. I dont blame them either with his post attitude and how he perceives himself around here. It makes a mockery of this place.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the that first line of your post wasn't necessary. Not like Affirmative Action is making everyone endure Ryudo because of me. I know you where probably where upset, but it still wasn't cool.

Edit: After getting an PM from mue, it dawned on me the some language I used in my rant was where poorly chosen (mainly the dick-ridding). While I still stand by what I said, I apologize for letting some of my anger spill over. With that being said, hopefully our menstrual cramping will ease off from this session of SD PMS. *chills the f*ck out*

And here's a random gif of Suzi Q to get our minds off of things.....(probably NSFW)

Last edited by Brothaman on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brothaman has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic