Post a PM

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Post a PM

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote:
If that helps your self esteem. Good for you. :)

:lol:

Dude, I saw your post on Gen2Gen acting all butthurt because all your thanks were removed. Don't try and act like it didn't mean the world to you.

World? NO That's my family and life and religion.
However I'm not nor ever boated to anyone I'm better than them because of thanks count. You did.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby QWERTY » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Bluecast wrote:
However I'm not nor ever boated to anyone I'm better than them because of thanks count. You did.

I didn't boast. I pointed out a fact. You can try and pass off to the whole of the Dojo that this place isn't the world to you, but it evidently does. What happened to you making a real success of Gen2Gen? Oh yeah, look what happened... you've flopped. You've come back here with your tail between your legs trying to pretend you're this whole new persona where you are ultra-relaxed and all that bullshit, when you're really still just a complete loser who gets all his social interaction over the interwebs. Face it dude, you're the biggest joke on the Dojo now. It's pretty sad to see tbh but it's all your own doing.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Who Really Cares? » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Who Really Cares? has received 3 thanks from: Bluecast, Joe Pesci, KiBa
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:03 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote:

I didn't boast. I pointed out a fact. You can try and pass off to the whole of the Dojo that this place isn't the world to you, but it evidently does. What happened to you making a real success of Gen2Gen? Oh yeah, look what happened... you've flopped. You've come back here with your tail between your legs trying to pretend you're this whole new persona where you are ultra-relaxed and all that bullshit, when you're really still just a complete loser who gets all his social interaction over the interwebs. Face it dude, you're the biggest joke on the Dojo now. It's pretty sad to see tbh but it's all your own doing.

Everything you said was wrong but if that's what you want to believe and what others think so be it. I don't really care as no use wasting time trying to tell people what to think. :)
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby lavrentis » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Stop spam!
Sent: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am

Your computer was noticed in email spam. It is quite possible that it is a part of botnet (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet). Strongly recommend you to scan your computer for malware. You can do it online at: http://total-scan.org/spammers/lavrentis
Please, follow this. Otherwise I have to send abuse mail to your ISP with all the ensuing consequences.
Truly yours, Dennis Adams.

lavrentis has received 2 thanks from: Spokane, Who Really Cares?
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:07 pm

lavrentis wrote: Stop spam!
Sent: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am

Your computer was noticed in email spam. It is quite possible that it is a part of botnet (see . Strongly recommend you to scan your computer for malware. You can do it
Please, follow this. Otherwise I have to send abuse mail to your ISP with all the ensuing consequences.
Truly yours, Dennis Adams.

Just a bot. Surprised you don'rt have hundred of those if you kept those PM's. Tho I would not post the link as someone might by mistake click it getting a virus.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 pm

*sigh* Why does this stupidness keep happening? I don't think anybody (I hope) wants to keep reading these hopeless and childish arguments between Blue and Qwerty. You can both just ignore each other can you not? Stop rising to one another, and Qwerty, I think you take it too far to be honest, do you have to go on a tirade about the guy being "the biggest loser on the internet". Just leave it.

mue 26 has received a thanks from: Bluecast
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:19 pm

mue 26 wrote: *sigh* Why does this stupidness keep happening? I don't think anybody (I hope) wants to keep reading these hopeless and childish arguments between Blue and Qwerty. You can both just ignore each other can you not? Stop rising to one another, and Qwerty, I think you take it too far to be honest, do you have to go on a tirade about the guy being "the biggest loser on the internet". Just leave it.

I didn't say he was the biggest loser on the internet. I have kept my distance for quite some time and ignored every shit post he's made intentionally to allow him the opportunity to get a foothold back into the community. It's plain to see for everyone here that he was the one to bait me, so don't start giving me jip because he's the one that instigated it.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 pm

He may have instigated it, but if he did then you fell for it completely. There was no need to call him a complete loser and make things so personal, in my opinion. I'm not saying he is in the right, but he is making you look stupid right now. Because why would anyone bother typing up long replies about all this shite?

Just put each other on ignore or something.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:39 pm

mue 26 wrote: He may have instigated it, but if he did then you fell for it completely. There was no need to call him a complete loser and make things so personal, in my opinion. I'm not saying he is in the right, but he is making you look stupid right now. Because why would anyone bother typing up long replies about all this shite?

Just put each other on ignore or something.

I don't give a shit. There's plenty of reason to call him a loser, because that's what he is. The only reason why I went for it is because I'm still at work and am trying to while away the time. Only 22 minutes and then I can fuck off to the pub. \:D/
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Mitsuzuki » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:39 pm

The trouble with ignore is that you still see where the user posted and have the option to show the post.

Ignore would be far more effective if both the user and his posts were to disappear completely. *poof*
Mitsuzuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: Deep in the Destiny hole

Postby Spokane » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:47 pm

And if someone quotes the user you have on ignore you can see it then too.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Topic: OL

Sent: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:31 pm
To: Riku Rose
Is he Japanese?

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: OL
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Mitsuzuki » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Spokane wrote: And if someone quotes the user you have on ignore you can see it then too.

Yeah there's that, too. I suppose Ignore works as well as it can.
Mitsuzuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: Deep in the Destiny hole

Postby Sonikku » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Ryudo it is not appropriate to argue with other members over what you think is a rule violation. We are regular members now. If you feel QWERTY has violated one of the rules, you can report the post to the staff so they can take a look at it and determine if action on their end is necessary. After you do that, consider your job is done. Nothing more is to be gained from that point in further back and forth.

Sonikku has received 2 thanks from: mue 26, OL
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic