Post a PM

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Post a PM

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 am

Bluecast wrote:
Sonikku wrote: Re: Hello

Sent: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:13 pm
To: Sonikku

Jacob Marley wrote:Hmm...word gets around I see.

All evidence points that you are indeed the Sonikku who flames the Neo-geo.com forums. I suggest that you keep a low profile here as I have already alerted the mods to keep a close eye on you and to ban you immediately if you start your trolling and flaming.

Enjoy yourself.

Ugh he was a douchebag

Actually he was quite a sound guy. He had an immense passion and vast knowledge of games and always constructed decent posts in my eyes. Would be good to see his return tbh.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Do you want to see my cock?

Sent: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:54 pm
Sure.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 pm

n00dl3s was a strange guy but he did introduce me to what would become one of my favorite artists, Boards of Canada.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Kenny wrote: n00dl3s was a strange guy but he did introduce me to what would become one of my favorite artists, Boards of Canada.

Good recommendation. They've made some amazing stuff. Have you heard this? It's a remix of an old 80s tune they did under a different pseudonym.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkXxQL-nyQw[/youtube]

QWERTY has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, Mitsuzuki
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby wude » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm not into this Dojoleaks thread but i have to post the only funny pm i received
I want you inside me. Right here, right now. In front of everyone at the dojo.

xoxo
Cuddle-snuggles
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Kenny » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:22 pm

That's real chill, I like it.

But did BoC really do that? There are tracks out there that are credited to them but its not been fully verified, like the Old Tunes stuff:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNuQwwy-UK0[/youtube]
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Alimn wrote:I'll know what you say but please read here and be with us.
Sent: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:18 pm
To: Peter

It's good to know that I purchased Shenmue IIX 2 times too.also I purchased it one time for Shenmue II DC

I know bussiness...I'm the one who says people go and buy all games of SEGA that can be relate to the genre of Shenmue from SEGA
I'll will be the first that will buy three copies from Shenmue

We aren't talk about money here...
We've already thanked them in that way...and it didn't answer well
Also please be polite with me ...that's just an idea and you must not use from the words FUCK, stupic, idiot and ..."I know you as a polite member not a rude one"

This is just an idea and we are going to talk about...
You can easily come and say Alimn I don't like to thank SEGA with an email...and...

"MAN I'm saying we can thank them with new letters in 2006 too"
This can't be bad.

It's good to show some support on Shenmue from all over the world before they give it just to CHINA & KOREA...

"THIS IS WHAT WE CAN BE AFTER FOR" Peter....

What a chap :rotflmao:

Peter has received 2 thanks from: Axm, Henry Spencer
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Yeah it's definitely them - http://www.discogs.com/artist/Hell+Interface

Not sure about what you posted though?
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm

It's from the Old Tunes, the title is "Trillions" in the video but its been disputed. It sounds like their material tho.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Since I have Henry's consent on this. Here they are. The famous Jokatech PM's.. The time before Henry's self-exile and when he was hacked by his brother :lol:

Henry Spencer wrote:
Crimson Ryan wrote:Looking for something to post on the 'post a PM' thread. I'd never post anything truly private, but this really made me laugh. Remember these? :lol:

Henry Spencer wrote:
Crimson Ryan wrote:Haha, yeah go on then. He's not PM'ed me though about yours :(

Wicked concept art in the sig, is it called Mute or Moon? I read about it in Empire.

It's Mute's artwork. Moon was Duncan Jone's (he's the son of David Bowie, by the way!) first film, Mute will be his next film. You should check Moon out man, it's a great film.

Anyway here's the whole fiasco from start to finish (including my posts to him). I started posting to him about his name change in the most annoying way I could [of course] and seeing what he'd say back. Sufficed to say, the bloody git reacted to it not too well...:lol:

Title: Name Change?

November 3rd:

Henry wrote:
Did you change your name to fool somebody. Well, you didn't fool me, son. You're still the same cheating feck you always were. Having such illicit thoughts about another woman because you cannot get your sexual release with your current girlfriend. Boo hoo.

Jokatech wrote:
Seriously son, if you want to have a man to man talk we can. I don't know what your personal issue is with me but let me remind you that you do not know me and I don't know you. I thought I made it clear that I only posted 1 topic of that nature due to a turbulent situation that every straight man encounters on the workforce. somehow you have now chosen to label me a womanizer when anyone who knows me would wonder about that. Nothing I have said indicates that, however you choose to read it. You don't define a womanizer by someone who is attracted to a woman who is making advances towards him while he is resisting. If that's your reasoning you need to reanalyze it. apparently there is another reason you are trying to antagonize me. If so, come out with it because it is getting very unmanly to continue pecking at another male like this.

November 4th:

Henry wrote:
Listen petal, I analysed your posts enough to realise what kind of a person you are. It doesn't take a genius to see you have problems and want to vent them on the internet of all places. Loser.

It also doesn't take a genius to see other people agreed with me. People came in to help you only to be baffled at your terms of what defines marriage. Seems like you have no idea how the world works. It doesn't evolve around you, rather, with your caveman logic, how could it? Grow up.

Jokatech wrote:
You talk like an immature ass and then you ask me to grow up. Look clown, I never defined marraige. I also didn't elaborate on anything. I merely answered questions as they came. You grow the fuck up! Learn to read youngin. One guy pursued by girl. Flee from girl. Girlfriend reserved about contact due to advice. Simple Henry.I never did a thing with her. If you read the posts like you think you have, you would see that everytime OL or someone else inquired about that I made it clear I have no intention to. Marry a fucking dictionary, you're pissing me off. Stop pretending to be the voice of reason. You're thinking like an idiot. If you want to be an adult, you are welcome to join us.

If you tell me a supermodel is chasing you and you have a girlfriend so aren't turned on by her, then I know you are a liar and a faggot. End of convo.

Henry wrote:
Oh really? Then what are these guys saying here:

Riku wrote:No I think if he got married now he'd cheat. What I was saying is that his showing he ain't ready for the big commitment.

GrahamLaw wrote:I'd say his girlfriend isn't ready as well if she's fucked off somewhere.

sylentknyte wrote:Just take some advice from our good bud Ryo Hazuki, blow them both off and go look for some sailors.

OL wrote:This can help:

http://www.4male-enhancement.com/

KiBa wrote:Crazy shit. There's no marriage in heaven. Sex is for continuing the human thing, nothing more. Nothing but a "Press Start to Continue" while the seconds of your life count down, except that pushing that button feels good for a few seconds, so some people started getting the idea that it would be good to push it thousands of times. Then you blame a brother for dating two girls at the same time? What a bunch of crap. You already think sex doesn't matter when it suits you. In the end, it amounts to nothing because you're all dead men. All this Councilor Troi babbling about "relationships"... blah, blah, blah. Total bullshit. "Yay! I relate to my mate!" Total bullshit. Romantic nonsense. "Soul-mate" mumbo jumbo.

"I want..." "I will..." NOTHING.

Delusional people....

OL wrote:So have you boned the cerebral fluids from that girl's head yet or not?
Murder by way of fucking is funny.

So yeah, everyone was trolling pretty hard and for good reason.

Jokatech wrote:If you tell me a supermodel is chasing you and you have a girlfriend so aren't turned on by her, then I know you are a liar and a faggot. End of convo.

I wouldn't cheat on the love of my life, no. Hell, everyone will work with some nice looking girls, doesn't mean to say we should cheat on the girl we supposedly love enough to one day marry?! Fucktard. You're selfish and a cheat, just like I said before. Shove it.

Jokatech wrote:
Look you fucking lame ass idiot bitch, I never cheated on my girlfriend. What part can't you get through your dumb ass head. If I ever met you I'd take pleasure pounding the message into your skull. I don't usually dislike people but you seem determined to try to be my rival. Let me inform you that you are not ready or big enough. Don't humiliate yourself. If you can't interpret a sentence it doesn't speak well for you. I was trying to be cordial with you and get to the bottom of this misunderstanding but it seems there isn't one- you just want to be a prick. So fuck off. Go bend over for your boyfriend.

November 5th:

Henry wrote:
Jokatech wrote:Look you fucking lame ass idiot bitch, I never cheated on my girlfriend. What part can't you get through your dumb ass head. If I ever met you I'd take pleasure pounding the message into your skull. I don't usually dislike people but you seem determined to try to be my rival. Let me inform you that you are not ready or big enough. Don't humiliate yourself. If you can't interpret a sentence it doesn't speak well for you. I was trying to be cordial with you and get to the bottom of this misunderstanding but it seems there isn't one- you just want to be a prick. So fuck off. Go bend over for your boyfriend.

All I can see in that post is "Boo hoo. Waaaah!" The only person humiliated here is obviously you, buddy. I hope that these "Elders" kick the poop out of your ass. And chop your dick off while they're at it. Maybe you'll realise all of your mistakes by then and make another "BAAAAWWW" topic about "problems" that no one gives a shit about. Go suck on a banana.

Yesterday:

Jokatech wrote:

LOL. Ur not out of steam yet? How old are you Henry? Shut it bro.

I've stopped it now though. Hope you enjoyed that bit of madness... :lol:

The guy just couldn't get that we were pushing him for the sake of it, could he? The guy did sound like a complete freak the way he just exploded at me right off the bat ("Henry, you know, I would like to kill you!"). But oh well. I won't be doing anything like that in a long time. I was honestly only doing it because I was having a bad week and wanted to cheer myself up. It worked. :D

:rotflmao:

Of course. And that was just before I logged off for a while [I figured at the time; hey, this was as good a time as any for a bit of trolling before I leave for a while] before coming back and finding my brother fucked with my account too (by way of trolling Orange), so yeah, it didn't look good on my behalf, really. :-"

Good times. I also seem to recall Orange making some really fantastically funny posts in that very topic too. If you're ever looking for some really funny shit flinging that went down on the Junk Forums, look at Orange vs Dragnoix on here or alimn finally losing his shit and arguing with members on here. I miss alimn, he was so funny.

Like I said in the other top0ic though, despite it becoming quite grating in the end up moving all of those topics in Junk to General that were worth salvaging (and you have to do it topic by topic, you can't do it in bulk loads, so it took ages) there was some really funny stuff in there that I actually forgot about. By all means though, you can post any PM's from me, I have no shame or really care about it, it's cool.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Ok I will bite this one can't hurt anything.

Re: Herberts toe cream is not healthy in soda but yummy in l
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 am
To: Bluecast

OL wrote:Not bad actually. Your choices are certainly better than shengoro's (seriously, Kevin Spacey as Ziming? Really?).
I don't necessarily think they're perfect though. I don't really have any suggestions of my own off the top of my head, but I think Johnny Yong Bosch wouldn't be quite right for Ryo. He usually gets cast because he has this young, lively sound to his voice, and Ryo is supposed to be a bit more stern-faced than anything I can remember Bosch doing (even Ryo's Japanese voice actor is kind of stoic and wooden, intentionally). Bosch, in a way, might make him sound a little too "anime", I think. However, come to think of it, I actually think Crispin Freeman might be good for him. He's good at the serious, stoic types.
Liam O'Brian as Lan Di is interesting, and would probably work just fine, but I think Lan Di's original voice actor is still readily available (can't recall his name, but I'm pretty sure he's a regular in anime dub circles; I think he did Vicious in Cowboy Bebop, if I'm not mistaken).
Robin Atkin Downes as Ren would be great. No criticism there. The guy is a vocal chameleon, and he could play a character like Ren easily. Also a very realistic choice, since he's so prolific.
Michael Wincott is a great actor, but I think his voice might be a little abrasive for Guizhang. He's got the gravel in his voice for it, but I almost think it would be too much gravel. It's hard to explain, but I think it's hard for Michal Wincott to sound like anything other than a villain (or Death ;-) ). And Guizhang definitely ain't a villain.
Now, Claudia Black as Joy is actually an interesting choice. Considering that Hong Kong was still a British colony at the time the game takes place, the idea of Joy having that kind of accent would be great, and would make total sense. However, I think Claudia Black in particular would sound a little too... mature, for lack of a better word. Her voice is sexy, no doubt, but it also doesn't sound particularly youthful, which is a quality I think would be important for Joy.

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Kenny wrote: It's from the Old Tunes, the title is "Trillions" in the video but its been disputed. It sounds like their material tho.

Have you ever heard of Future Sound of London? They've done few things you might like, some of it is a bit weird but "Lifeforms" is a great album.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21fDyvgte48[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmGct65QLOI[/youtube]

QWERTY has received a thanks from: Kenny
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Love the second track.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Kenny wrote: Love the second track.

The female vocal is sampled from the Bladerunner soundtrack, which is also an amazing tune in itself. I fucking love the whole soundtrack though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5wJyLFnxNk[/youtube]

QWERTY has received a thanks from: KiBa
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Martin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 pm

The VGM wrote:?
Sent: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:44 pm
To: Martin

You're a white nerd.

This is the oldest PM in my box, and probably the best. :lol:

Martin has received 5 thanks from: Axm, Bluecast, KiBa, MiTT3NZ, Peter
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic