Online Music Shops

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Online Music Shops

Postby OL » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Most sites I would go to for cds online are restricted mostly to US releases (or Japanese ones), and I'm trying really hard to find an old obscure Italian album from 2002. Just curious if you kids might have any good sites in mind that may carry a good variety of European releases...
Thanks in advance.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Re: Online Music Shops

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Demonoid :(
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Sailors? » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:13 pm

What's the album title? I'll help you look.

Sailors? has received a thanks from: OL
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight

Postby OL » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 pm

The album is "Flux" by Stefano Miele (just credited as Miele on the album, I think). I have this extreme wanting to get it because my favorite singer collaborated on the majority of the tracks on it. I'd appreciate the help. :nice!:
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Sailors? » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:14 pm

This is gonna be a massive ballbag to find but i've emailed a few people so I'll let you know how it goes.

Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby OL » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:05 am

You're awesome, thanks a lot.
I actually found a copy on the Italian branch of Ebay, but the seller only ship within Italy, so I'm out of luck there.
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Sailors? » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 am

Ah I have some bad news. After doing some research on Miele last night and finding out he now DJs under the name 'RivaStarr' I found his twitter account and asked him about 'Flux', anyways he replied to me this morning.

Something you probably already knew anyway but I thought I'd ask the guy himself in case he could help out.

So yeah your best bet now is either finding a private collector of his work, browsing multiple record and CD stores (charity shops too) and hoping that you find a copy of it, or, your best bet as you've found out is Ebay. If I had a friend in Italy then I'd get someone to buy it and ship it to you but alas I do not.

Don't give up hope though, it'll pop up somewhere, someday.

Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 am

I know this is crude but you can go to youtube if his music is there download each vid and convert it to MP3. Then put it on your MP3 player burn it to a disc or whatever.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby OL » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Wow Sailors, it feels like a lot of work you went to for me. More than I would expect, at least. I appreciate the hell out of that either way.
When I rule the world, a statue will be erected in your image, and travelers from all over will throw coins into the fountain at its base, hoping for divine assistance in finding what they're looking for. :nice!:

And I probably would download just for listening purposes Ryudo, but I can only find three songs on youtube anyway.
I'm trying to find the cd more for the sake of collection too, as I'd like to get a hold of as much stuff that my favorite singer (Ilaria Graziano) has worked on as I can. Besides having sung what me and my fiance consider "our song", my fiance ended up liking the rest of Graziano's work almost as much as I do, and so she's also become sort of like "our singer" as well (kind of a silly term I guess).
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Not silly. Saying that makes it sound like you're embarrassed for being in love. That's a great thing that many never find. Be proud of it. I know its something I will never find. (who wants a Schizoid? :lol: ) Seriously that's kinda cool really.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: OL
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Vyse Hazuky » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 pm

~Why not get a nice Merzbow record instead? (can't find your record either... seems there's one selling in italy now, but won't ship abroad)
Vyse Hazuky
blood folk jungle metal
"Keep Friends"

Postby OL » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Bluecast wrote: Not silly. Saying that makes it sound like you're embarrassed for being in love. That's a great thing that many never find. Be proud of it. I know its something I will never find. (who wants a Schizoid? :lol: ) Seriously that's kinda cool really.

Oh, I'm not embarrassed about that part. The term "our singer" just isn't something you hear every day, so it sounded kind of odd to my ears.

OL has received a thanks from: Bluecast
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:14 pm

OL wrote: You're awesome, thanks a lot.
I actually found a copy on the Italian branch of Ebay, but the seller only ship within Italy, so I'm out of luck there.

Offer more postage etc. He'll crack..

Crimson Ryan has received a thanks from: OL
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby OL » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:24 pm

^^Just sent a message to the guy on Ebay, coincidentally. I didn't cite an actual dollar amount (maybe I should have...) but I did mention being willing to pay much more.
Only problem is, I think the seller is set up as more of a professional merchant, so my inquiry might not actually reach the right person who would have a legitimate say in the matter...
I guess I'll find out in a couple days.
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:27 pm

OL wrote: ^^Just sent a message to the guy on Ebay, coincidentally. I didn't cite an actual dollar amount (maybe I should have...) but I did mention being willing to pay much more.
Only problem is, I think the seller is set up as more of a professional merchant, so my inquiry might not actually reach the right person who would have a legitimate say in the matter...
I guess I'll find out in a couple days.

I smell Spontaneous trip to italy

Bluecast has received a thanks from: OL
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Next

Return to Off Topic