TWITTER

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: TWITTER

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Yeah, just been PMin Riku about our next bullying strategy... Simple thing is, you're saying it's useless, which isn't an opinion, it's just flat out wrong, and you're calling people who use it sheep. Again, wrong. If anything, that's just generalising everyone, and pretty much insulting half the peeps on here.

The worst thing is how you've been the reason behind many a locked topic, be it by your own mouse when you were a member of staff, or by baiting and stirring the pot. It's not on mate, coz plenty of topics are gettin derailed by you, and you need to cut it out, coz in spite of shit that's gone down over the last couple of years, you can be a brilliant contributor when you want to be.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Bluecast
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:19 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Yeah, just been PMin Riku about our next bullying strategy...

Pete is going to be so pissed when he get's to the airport and finds out we canceled his Australia tickets.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: Peter
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby KiBa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Yet another invalid opinion from anti-mainstreamists who look down their noses on anything popular.

Unless you consider the view that Twitter is silly to be the prevailing view. If that is the case, you are the anti-mainstreamist looking down your nose on all the people who are mainstreamist by being anti-mainstreamist.

KiBa has received a thanks from: Bluecast
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:14 pm

You know when you put a bunch of cables in a box without tying them, then coming back to that box years later and they're all in a tangled mess? That's the perfect way to describe 99.029% of your posts. Unless of course you're sober, but where's the fun in that?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Peter » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Guys enough. Those who like Twitter, post about Twitter. Those who dont then dont post. Easy peasy :)
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby KiBa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:23 pm

KiBa is shaped like many tangled 1-dimensional oscillating lines.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/20 ... of-caveats

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXBbgzQmpJw[/youtube]
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Clint » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Bluecast wrote: Hey retards I used it in 2008 through 2010. I did it before any of you.
I did it when the person with the most followers was a white old nerd. All the shit you listed was done in interviews and websites anyway.

Can I not skim through a single thread on this forum without this clown derailing it everytime? Everywhere I go there's a blue plague. I can't even lurk on here anymore.

I've been gone for a long time (thanks to you, Ryudo) (seriously, just you) and i'm struggling to come to terms with how you keep coming back. Seriously, how do you do it? People re-joined and started posting again the minute you removed yourself from the forum. If that's not an obvious indication that you're simply not wanted; I don't know what is.

I've gotta hand it to ya though, big fella. I'm a persistent bastard. Yet you managed to stop me from coming here almost daily and having my say. Well done. Normally I'd be ashamed in taking the easy way out, but I figured randomly deleted messages and locked topics was more than enough to win me over.

MiTT3NZ wrote: coz in spite of shit that's gone down over the last couple of years, you can be a brilliant contributor when you want to be.[/color]

He was never a brilliant contributor. It was always Ryudo's way, or no way. I've seen the same crap from him since the day I joined. He was just a bit calmer about how he carried himself back then. He's a troll, always has been, always will be. The sooner people realise that, the sooner this place can move forward, and we can talk to each other like adults (which all of us are now - we've all grown up, except for one)

Yeah...last post again until he's gone for good. I don't have the energy for this crap anymoe.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby QWERTY » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Bluecast wrote: Twitter has to be the most useless and retarded sheep tool on the entire internet. EVER to exist on the internet.

How about the large number of organised anti-austerity protests that have been prevalent across the globe in this current financial low? Wouldn't have happened without your "ghey" Facebooks and Twitters. Read up, ignoramus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-austerity_protests

Bluecast wrote: Hey retards I used it in 2008 through 2010. I did it before any of you.
I did it when the person with the most followers was a white old nerd. All the shit you listed was done in interviews and websites anyway.

"Yeah I followed Gouchi Suda on Twitter and it was dull". NO SHIT. Dullards follow dullards and vice versa. Anyone that struggles with nailing down an interesting subject is largely uniteresting themselves.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:27 pm

I have a twitter but I plan on using it more to promote my stuff once it gets on the ground running. It's somewhat useful but I prefer the forum where news and interesting tibits are already accessible and in full form.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Also nice forums don;t have a 140 character limit and that your post will be right there. Always. not have to sift through thousands to find something. I only recently tried twitter again to ask THQ something. Different that I remember and seems more cluttered. Not nearly as bad as the clusterfuck that is facebook
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: You know when you put a bunch of cables in a box without tying them, then coming back to that box years later and they're all in a tangled mess? That's the perfect way to describe 99.029% of your posts. Unless of course you're sober, but where's the fun in that?

It's funny they actually did a stud on this...yes sadly. There is a mathematical equation to why that happens. The cables honestly do tangle themselves.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 am

I follow people but don't tweet unless I'm retweeting something to win[for instance Borderlands 2 and a load of other Borderlands gear]

I won my Darkness II CE this way.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Poetry in Motion » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 am

Woahhh this ain't how I wanted it to go.

Anyway, yeah that bugs me about celebs that pay people to be their voices! although whoever watched Liverpools game against Man Utd should have seen JJ Shelvey, screengrabbed his redcard incident and tweeeted it straight away, I like that side of it, plus anything Joey Barton related you know is gonna go down well.
Poetry in Motion
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

XBL: chappers2009
Steam: chaperman12
Currently playing: FIFA 14 NEXT GEN

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 am

Some get people to do it for them but most tweet themselves also when not watching live/listening to the radio its the quickest way to get football scores
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Previous

Return to Off Topic