Shenmue Excluded From Sonic Allstar Racing Transformed

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Shenmue Excluded From Sonic Allstar Racing Transformed

Postby ShenSun » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Once again, Shenmue gets pushed to the side. :(

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news ... ences.html

Those who used Ryo in the first game (Which i did) we all better find another character.

sorry if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Shenmue Excluded From Sonic Allstar Racing Transformed

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm

I knew this for a long while and was waiting for confrmtation. Still my pre order is going nowhere.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Axm » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Looks like im not buying it then.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby ShenSun » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 pm

ill probably wait until it goes down in price and then buy it. So much for SUMO loving Shenmue.

.....................So what's the chances of those HD ports being released or is SEGA just going to throw that to the side as well.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 pm

uchihamadarav wrote: ill probably wait until it goes down in price and then buy it. So much for SUMO loving Shenmue.

.....................So what's the chances of those HD ports being released or is SEGA just going to throw that to the side as well.

They love it just fine but long ago they said certain characters would not work because they used Jets boats and cars. Ryo does not fit the criteria plus we got Joe Musashi & Vyse and the Dwarf from Golden Axe. So that much is awesome
Last edited by Bluecast on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Axm » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 pm

So.. because im not buying it means im throwing a tantrum? I played the first, I thought it was ok. Ryo was the highlight. If I want to play with him again I can easily pop in the first game and use him still. No biggy. But why would I continue to support a game that excluds my favorite character that was in the first? Especially when theirs so many other better games id like to play this season. Sorry im not buying your game bluecast. I just dont need to right now. Im sure it will be a good game though and worthy of all your rightous praise.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Peter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Bluecast wrote:I swear Shenmue fans act like they are so entitled and throw a tantrum every time it does not go their way.

No one says we have an entitlement, but considering this is a Shenmue forum, tantrums, criticisms, backlashes, negativity and so on will be a given here. How dumb are you? You do realise that idiotic comments like that is why not a lot of people around here just dont like you. :???:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Axm wrote: So.. because im not buying it means im throwing a tantrum? I played the first, I thought it was ok. Ryo was the highlight. If I want to play with him again I can easily pop in the first game and use him still. No biggy. But why would I continue to support a game that excluds my favorite character that was in the first? Especially when theirs so many other better games id like to play this season. Sorry im not buying your game bluecast. I just dont need to right now. Im sure it will be a good game though and worthy of all your rightous praise.

I was talking to the OP but used bad choice of words edited same as this post
Last edited by Bluecast on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Axm » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Knew youd say that.
So who were you talking to? The OP? Cause he's not throwing a tantrum either.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Peter wrote:
Bluecast wrote:I swear Shenmue fans act like they are so entitled and throw a tantrum every time it does not go their way.

No one says we have an entitlement, but considering this is a Shenmue forum, tantrums, criticisms, backlashes, negativity and so on will be a given here. How dumb are you? You do realise that idiotic comments like that is why not a lot of people around here just dont like you. :???:

Saying they don;t like Shenmue is silly. Course they do why he was in the first game. Just his character does not work for the confines of this. So people throw out pouty words like "waahh they hate shenmue" Just makes them look silly
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Peter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

I know Sumo are Shenmue fans. Saying that they dont like Shenmue is idiotic. But so is posting on a Shenmue forum after Ryo has been discovered to be cut from the game, comments like:

Bluecast wrote:Ryo does not fit the criteria plus we got Joe Musashi & Vyse and the Dwarf from Golden Axe. Fuck yeah more for me. Your loss.
I swear Shenmue fans act like they are so entitled and throw a tantrum every time it does not go their way.

... really do just ask for trolling and flaming to be directed in your path? Honestly, just open an account over on the COD forums and tell them how you know more about gaming than they do. Would give us a break from your arrogance. :???:

Peter has received a thanks from: Axm
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Peter wrote: I know Sumo are Shenmue fans. Saying that they dont like Shenmue is idiotic.

As a SEGA fan I stand by being exited for those other characters in the game. And the quoted statement is all I was trying to say just didn't say it right. Just fully agree with that statement I just quoted.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Mitsuzuki » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 pm

If Sumo Digital spent half as much time developing Ryo into the game as they did creating excuses for his omission it would have been a no-brainier. News flash brainiacs: fans like Shenmue. If you had any conviction in this game you would have made it happen. Easily.

I may buy this game. Just to see how it reacts in my microwave.

Mitsuzuki has received a thanks from: Spokane
Mitsuzuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: Deep in the Destiny hole

Postby Peter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Bluecast wrote:
Peter wrote: I know Sumo are Shenmue fans. Saying that they dont like Shenmue is idiotic.

As a SEGA fan I stand by being exited for those other characters in the game. And the quoted statement is all I was trying to say just didn't say it right. Just fully agree with that statement I just quoted.

Thats good. Go join Sega forums them. If you already have an account? Then switch it around so you spend 23 hours a day there and perhaps just one hour here. Would be doing the majority of us a favor :nice!:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby ShenSun » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

Is Bluecast Ryudo?
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss