Do you believe in UFO?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Do you believe in UFO? (Total votes: 17)

Yes, I saw them
18%
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
47%
Maybe yes, maybe no
24%
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
No votes
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
12%

Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Postby KiBa » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0[/youtube]
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby shengoro86 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 am

It is statistically relevant that there has to be life out there. It is more than likely that even if no actual other civilizations exist, parallel dimensions do.

I just had a conversation about this with Dr. Michio Kaku. He's a visiting professor at my Institute, I ran into him and we got on to this topic.

shengoro86 has received a thanks from: Bluecast
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby KiBa » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Are you serious? The Dr. Kaku?

And to think I am only one person away!

Oh, please, please! get me a lock of his hair.
[-o<

What institute, shengoro?
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 pm

KiBa wrote: Are you serious? The Dr. Kaku?

And to think I am only one person away!

Oh, please, please! get me a lock of his hair.
[-o<

What institute, shengoro?

I'm gonna guess mental
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 pm

mue 26 wrote:
Yokosuka Martian wrote: I've gotta say, you have an intelligent and satirical sense of humour.

Ah come on, your giving him way too many props. He's like a 6 at best. He's no Spokane.

And as for Aliens, ya'll have it twisted, my, my, my. Darwin lied, so check these two words: Lloyd Pie.

Realness.

*Pye. His site and the Starchild Skull look interesting (and us being a race that is alien in origin is also something I could buy into), but he seems to be a bit David Icke-like for me...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Ziming » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 pm

I believe in the statistic probability life exists out there. It's anyone's guess what those UFO's are, it could be extraterrestrial or terrestrial. Other then outer space where everyone believes aliens are from there could be aliens living on this planet. They don't have to be living on the surface, who knows what lies in our deep vast oceans. Every now and then some new species is discovered dead on coastlines. Most of these UFO sightings are seen near bodies of water, my guess is there is something going on deep underneath all the water. Where else can you keep shit secret from the humans living on the surface. The U.S government is known to have deep underground bases in which we know very little what they do. Just speculate.

Ziming has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Ziming wrote: I believe in the statistic probability life exists out there. It's anyone's guess what those UFO's are, it could be extraterrestrial or terrestrial. Other then outer space where everyone believes aliens are from there could be aliens living on this planet. They don't have to be living on the surface, who knows what lies in our deep vast oceans. Every now and then some new species is discovered dead on coastlines. Most of these UFO sightings are seen near bodies of water, my guess is there is something going on deep underneath all the water. Where else can you keep shit secret from the humans living on the surface. The U.S government is known to have deep underground bases in which we know very little what they do. Just speculate.

The Egyptians mysteriously disappeared under the sea! :shock:

I've pondered that one myself (your point about them actually living here hidden, not about them being Egyptians!) a few times, and quite like it too...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby mue 26 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:58 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:
mue 26 wrote:
Yokosuka Martian wrote: I've gotta say, you have an intelligent and satirical sense of humour.

Ah come on, your giving him way too many props. He's like a 6 at best. He's no Spokane.

And as for Aliens, ya'll have it twisted, my, my, my. Darwin lied, so check these two words: Lloyd Pie.

Realness.

*Pye. His site and the Starchild Skull look interesting (and us being a race that is alien in origin is also something I could buy into), but he seems to be a bit David Icke-like for me...

Hahaha, good looking out! Yeah, I don't actually know that much about Pye either to be honest, my friend just sent me a couple links of his, and they were...interesting I guess. All I know is that he strongly disputes Darwinian evolution, believes the Bigfoot to really exist, and that we evolved from aliens. It's kind of out there I guess, but I'd still consider him a rung above Icke, who is pretty much the bottom of the barrel to be honest.

I just had a conversation about this with Dr. Michio Kaku

Ha, I've got one of his books!
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:11 pm

shengoro86 wrote: It is statistically relevant that there has to be life out there. It is more than likely that even if no actual other civilizations exist, parallel dimensions do.

I just had a conversation about this with Dr. Michio Kaku. He's a visiting professor at my Institute, I ran into him and we got on to this topic.

Dude he is one of my idols and loved watching him talk when he used to visit on Tech TV.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Bluecast » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Many more examples of ancient art depicting odd things

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Previous

Return to Off Topic