So excited i have to share

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

So excited i have to share

Postby Perfect_Chaos » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:36 am

Ive posted my music here before and for the most part no one cares (i dont blame u cus....why would u?) so i try to refrain from posting my music here. but i recently hooked up with a rap group from Washington D.C. called Fatal Sinz and we did a song together. been lookin forward to meeting these guys for a while and we linked up and did the tracK! i do a little bit on the chorus but my verse is the third verse. comes in at the 2:30 mark. check it out if u get time. like i said so excited i have to share

O yeah i made the beat too!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmXEGjh_O_c[/youtube]

Perfect_Chaos
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: So excited i have to share

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:23 am

Any artistic creation is better than the creative void most of us choose or are bound to live by.
So, even if it is not my style, at all, like AT ALL, I wish you success and keep working hard on it.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: LOADING...

Re: So excited i have to share

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm sorry dude, but you out class the other guys on this song. Also their vocals seemed to have been recorded with some lower quality mics, or maybe they just werent in a sound proof room to begin with. I am assuming you guys passed the track back and forth, and didnt actually record it all at the same place at the same time? Anyway, keep killin it dude, your parts sound top notch in the song and they stick out more because the sound quality is clearer. I can tell these kinds of things because I actually just listened to it with the mixing headphones i bought, these Sennheiser HD 380 Pros tell no lies.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Return to Off Topic