Think I'm Going To Be Fired

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Think I'm Going To Be Fired

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:32 pm

So there's this woman at work, she's nothing special a 6/10 maybe a 7 on a good day. Whenever we've talked it's been super friendly and a little flirty. Well last Friday she was in the pub next to our office and we got chatting. Things got super flirty and I ended up walking home with her since it was not far out of my way. So I think fuck it things seem to be going well and go in for the kill and she rejects me, no biggie life goes on.

I don't think much of it but next Monday all her friends are asking why I tried to make a move. It was like I was being questioned by a bunch of schoolgirls when we're all adults. She started acting like she was far too good for me to even think about getting with her. I couldn't care less what she thinks but by the end of Monday she hadn't shut up about it.

So Monday night I went on her Facebook and found some photos she had done professionally, she still only looked about a 7/10 even with proffesional makeup and lighting. I sent them off to any modelling agency email address I could find.

By Thursday (today) I had quite a few rejection letters. I set up a fake email address and forwarded her about 7 rejection letters which pointed out her faults. Doesn't take her about 20 minutes to start crying, everyone in the office stops what they're doing and the whole day is about this. Everyone is getting called into all different rooms and asked questions. They started asking me if I did it because she shot me down and I just said if I did that to every woman who shot me down I'd have no free time, plus they think I'm laid back as hell and couldn't care less. She's pissed off so many people that they have no idea it was me but apparently they're going to access our computers history's to see who sent it from a Yahoo email as every website we visit is saved in our history log that the IT guys have. I don't know if they're bluffing to make me come forward but they have said they would know who did it by tomorrow. Thinking I go in an hour early and give the IT guys a £100 to keep quiet.

Riku Rose has received 8 thanks from: Axm, Henry Spencer, Kenny, mrslig100, OL, Raithos, Rakim, redline
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Re: Think I'm Going To Be Fired

Postby Axm » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 pm

lmao
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby mrslig100 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:21 pm

mrslig100
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Steam: mrslig100
Currently playing: shenmue 3 fandom

Postby Kenny » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:50 am

Legend.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:23 pm

I've almost been fired three separate occasions for worse. You'll be fine.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:41 pm

So did you get fired? Or are you just doing a Shenmue 2
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Talked to the IT guys the day after and they couldn't be bothered to go through everyone's history, it could have took hours since they had to search each person's account history individually. I made it kind of obvious that it was me to them but the two guys in the IT department hate her as well so they just said the email must have been sent from outside the office and they have no way of knowing who did it. So next time I see them I'll buy them a drink.

Bitch even had Friday off because she was so 'traumatised'. All the women who where comforting her and saying how harsh this was had a different tone when they had to start doing some of her work.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Idiot. You should use this opportunity to "comfort" her.

"Don't worry, you shouldn't care what the whole office whispers behind your back, you're not ugly, I reckon you're beautiful."

Start making her believe that she is ugly, and suddenly she thinks she's been relegated to the Conference South with you. Eventually she finds you a little more attractive and lets you jizz on her face, which you can then use to glue evidence to her that it was you who sent the emails all along.

Wipe your hand on the bedsheets, slap her face, take a picture. Immortalisation complete.

MiTT3NZ has received 4 thanks from: Henry Spencer, Kenny, Raithos, Rakim
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Idiot. You should use this opportunity to "comfort" her.

"Don't worry, you shouldn't care what the whole office whispers behind your back, you're not ugly, I reckon you're beautiful."

Start making her believe that she is ugly, and suddenly she thinks she's been relegated to the Conference South with you. Eventually she finds you a little more attractive and lets you jizz on her face, which you can then use to glue evidence to her that it was you who sent the emails all along.

Wipe your hand on the bedsheets, slap her face, take a picture. Immortalisation complete.

So it'd effectively be: "I'm just like you. Except that I'm way awesomer!"

:)
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby UnHoly Bible » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Workplace drama? no thanks
UnHoly Bible
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby NewMyles » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Problem with Co ed workplaces right here
NewMyles
Asia Travel Representative

Postby ShenmueTree » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:12 pm

"So there's this woman at work, she's nothing special a 6/10 maybe a 7 on a good day."saying stuff like that does not really make a good case for you, bud. Makes you should extremely shallow, sexist and jealous and all three a personalities I personally would not admire in any work force.

Also what you did was very immature, and you should have just gone to HR. So, if you get fired it's on you and I wouldn't expect any sympathy for it either.

One more thing, you say you didn't do it because she turned you down yet you keep repeating she did and she's just slightly above average in the looks department...

It's not looking good for you at all, son. Can't say with a good conscious that you don't deserve to be fired.

ShenmueTree has received a thanks from: mue 26
ShenmueTree
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:37 am

There always has to be one...

MiTT3NZ has received 5 thanks from: HappyKillmore, Kenny, OL, Raithos, St. Elmo's Fire
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby NewMyles » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:40 pm

ShenmueTree wrote: "So there's this woman at work, she's nothing special a 6/10 maybe a 7 on a good day."saying stuff like that does not really make a good case for you, bud. Makes you should extremely shallow, sexist and jealous and all three a personalities I personally would not admire in any work force.

Also what you did was very immature, and you should have just gone to HR. So, if you get fired it's on you and I wouldn't expect any sympathy for it either.

One more thing, you say you didn't do it because she turned you down yet you keep repeating she did and she's just slightly above average in the looks department...

It's not looking good for you at all, son. Can't say with a good conscious that you don't deserve to be fired.

I bet you're real fun at parties.
NewMyles

Postby ShenmueTree » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:21 pm

NewMyles wrote:
ShenmueTree wrote: "So there's this woman at work, she's nothing special a 6/10 maybe a 7 on a good day."saying stuff like that does not really make a good case for you, bud. Makes you should extremely shallow, sexist and jealous and all three a personalities I personally would not admire in any work force.

I bet you're real fun at parties.

I know you're being sarcastic but I bet I am too!

I mean, really if what the dude is saying is true, then it aint good, dawg. Keep it professional at work, unless you're having an affair with your bosses SO, then you should blackmail your boss with threats that you'll leak some secret kinky shit you secretly recorded in exchange for promotion and a raise.

Uh.. Um. Wait.

Nevermind, just you forget that was said.
ShenmueTree
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Next

Return to Off Topic