If you donated to help Shenmue 3. Please post here.

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: If you donated to help Shenmue 3. Please post here.

Postby shredingskin » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Bumping 200 to show them theres a need for higher tiers.

shredingskin has received a thanks from: Hyo Razuki
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Gavan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:31 pm

$185. Would pledge more if I could afford it.
Gavan
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Sonic Mania Plus

Postby Sonoshee » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Peter wrote: Image

Hi Peter, how did you donate $1000? I wanted to donate that amount too but only saw $500 pledges maxiumum :sad:
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Peter » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:40 pm

When you select the 500 reward, you are just selecting that tier. You can change the numberic figure (green font) to whatever figure you want. You dont have to donate the figures they tell you.Those are just the tiers for rewards.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Sonoshee » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Peter wrote: When you select the 500 reward, you are just selecting that tier. You can change the numberic figure (green font) to whatever figure you want. You dont have to donate the figures they tell you.Those are just the tiers for rewards.

Thank you I'll have a look. I'm a total KS noob this is the first time I used it :P
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby LionheartUK » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Got paid today, Pledge increased to $300 lol... I want to pledge more but I have bills to pay :(

I would like to see Yu or the Kickstarter team address the negativaties surrounding the "Sony funding" as it's stopping a lot of people from backing the Kickstarter from what I can see on many forums etc.
LionheartUK
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby jay_mack » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Hey guys. I'mma use this thread to introduce myself real quick. I used to lurk here for about a decade. I was a huge fan of the original two, and would check in here at the dojo from time to time to hear about any news. Now that 3 is happening, I've decided to make an account - I look forward to getting to meet you guys in the years ahead as we talk more about the new game.

Anyway, to stay on topic. I donated the 175 tier. I couldn't justify much more, since I'm actually headed to Japan for a vacation with my girlfriend this month. (I'll try to drop by Yokosuka)

I'm also a huge sucker for Artbooks, and I'm really looking forward to that. For me, a physical copy doesn't matter too too much, since game cases always just take up space anyway. I can live with digital only (PS4 man here) as long as I have some other cool swag.

On the same day, I purchased the Insert Coin jacket. I've seen some negative opinions on here about it, but I find it to be a bit more stylish than the real coat, it may not look super durable, but I can't afford the $3000.

Anyway, woo!
Last edited by jay_mack on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jay_mack
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Currently playing: Destiny

Postby code l name » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:40 pm

I've been on the Dojo as long as I can remember. I fondly remember many MSN conversations with Miles, Ziming and LanDC back in the day.

Like many I was scrambling to remember my login information when I saw the E3 announcement and immediately thought of the Dojo. I have been lurking the last few years mainly coming here once or twice a month when something reminds me of the series.

I've sort of fallen out of love with videogames and always said if there was any series that would get my attention it would be Shenmue III.

I donated $300 a few hours after the announcement.
code l name
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ghost_Messiah » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:10 am

Long time previously dormant member here. Just signed up using a new account since my other one is over a decade old now. Just pledged and couldn't be happier this game is finally happening and just had to show my support. <3
Ghost_Messiah
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Himuro » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:19 am

code l name wrote: I've been on the Dojo as long as I can remember. I fondly remember many MSN conversations with Miles, Ziming and LanDC back in the day.

Like many I was scrambling to remember my login information when I saw the E3 announcement and immediately thought of the Dojo. I have been lurking the last few years mainly coming here once or twice a month when something reminds me of the series.

I've sort of fallen out of love with videogames and always said if there was any series that would get my attention it would be Shenmue III.

Hi buddy. We aim'd each other back in the day. Still taking those great photographs, mate?
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Postby code l name » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:46 am

Himuro wrote:
code l name wrote: I've been on the Dojo as long as I can remember. I fondly remember many MSN conversations with Miles, Ziming and LanDC back in the day.

Hi buddy. We aim'd each other back in the day. Still taking those great photographs, mate?

Hey Himuro, great to hear from you. Right after I submitted the messaged I saw a few of your postings and of course remember of discussions. My memory may by slightly fuzzy but I remember contributing to your GAF threads when you first discovered Shenmue and told you what an awesome experience you were about to commence. Seeing those threads and your love for the series blossom was really awesome.

Unfortunately not taking many photos these days. Maybe Shenmue III will give me some inspiration ;)
code l name
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby TomatoClerk » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:21 am

Pledged $29 - will hopefully increase when I get paid in the next month! Happy to support Yu!
TomatoClerk
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby starscream178 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:23 am

I pledged 500. Will pledge another 500 on a different account unless they make another pledge tier for 1000
starscream178

Postby TheThirdComing » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:32 am

I've pledged $29 for a digital copy. I'm more than happy to raise that to $100 for a mention in the credits and physical copy on PS4.
TheThirdComing

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby mjq jazz bar » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Initially pledged $100 seconds after finding about the Kickstarter, but bumped my pledge to $300.
mjq jazz bar
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: mortimerOA
Currently playing: Yakuza 0 & Ni No Kuni

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III