Postby Sonoshee » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:43 am

Tweeted him :)
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Re: Shenmue HD

Postby Chaikilla » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 am

Done.

I attached a little threat too. Just in case...

Chaikilla has received a thanks from: Axm
Chaikilla
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Riku Rose » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Yama wrote: Nothing would make the wait for Shenmue III go by faster than this...

Obviously you're promoting this $30 on the 3rd thing but it would be awesome if we had something on the main page about this.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Sonoshee » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Riku Rose wrote:
Yama wrote: Nothing would make the wait for Shenmue III go by faster than this...

Obviously you're promoting this $30 on the 3rd thing but it would be awesome if we had something on the main page about this.

Done :)

Sonoshee has received a thanks from: Axm
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby squall » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:03 am

Got on twitter for like the 2nd time ever. First time was for Operation Rainfall I think.

Sent the tweet. Thanks for giving us something to copy/paste, because I really don't care about twitter. Or facebook, or any other social media for that matter. But for Shenmue I make exceptions!
squall
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Hyo Razuki » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:12 am

Riku Rose wrote: Copy and paste this in a new tweet and you'll be good.

'.@giocorsi Can we please get Shenmue I & II HD on the PS4 please so we have the whole series on the system. #BuildingTheList'

@Riku Rose: Please edit the part I quoted into your first post on top of the page, so every one can see it. We can't afford to lose counts because people forget #buildingthelist
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby NeoShredder » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:32 am

Just signed up for the first to do this, but I am a complete twitter n00b. Do I do dm him or mention him in a tweet on my page? How does this thing work?
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Sonoshee » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 am

NeoShredder wrote: Just signed up for the first to do this, but I am a complete twitter n00b. Do I do dm him or mention him in a tweet on my page? How does this thing work?

To the top right of the page where it says "Tweet", click on that and copy and paste this into the box: @giocorsi
Make sure there's a space directly after it, then type whatever you want to say and click "Tweet" at the bottom right hand side of the box. The tweet will be sent directly to him. He'd need to follow you for you to DM him, so this is the best way. :)

Sonoshee has received a thanks from: NeoShredder
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Jibby » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:08 am

I'm all for Shenmue I and II HD, but am I the only one worried that this mass tweeting makes the Shenmue community come off as a little ungrateful from Sony's point of view? People at Sony such as Gio and Adam worked really hard to make Shenmue III a reality, and now that it is, we're demanding more? I can just see them becoming irritated and saying "these Shenmue fans are never happy."

I'm not saying we should give up. I want Shenmue I and II HD, and to be honest, I can't think of any alternative but I think we should wait a while before we fire the tweet engine back up to full speed.
Jibby
I see.
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Wude-Tang Clan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:39 am

Jibby wrote: I'm all for Shenmue I and II HD, but am I the only one worried that this mass tweeting makes the Shenmue community come off as a little ungrateful from Sony's point of view? People at Sony such as Gio and Adam worked really hard to make Shenmue III a reality, and now that it is, we're demanding more? I can just see them becoming irritated and saying "these Shenmue fans are never happy."

I'm not saying we should give up. I want Shenmue I and II HD, and to be honest, I can't think of any alternative but I think we should wait a while before we fire the tweet engine back up to full speed.

Waiting is fruitless; nothing is to be gained, if 14 years has taught us anything. Had the same approach been taken for Shenmue 3, there wolud be no groundswell of support; no Kickstarter campaign; no resurgence.

Shenmue will probably never be center stage again to this degree, with such a huge hiatus for the franchise, there is no time like the present to show how adamant and passionate Shenmue fans are.

Strike while the iron is hot, as they say.
Wude-Tang Clan

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Jibby wrote: I'm all for Shenmue I and II HD, but am I the only one worried that this mass tweeting makes the Shenmue community come off as a little ungrateful from Sony's point of view? People at Sony such as Gio and Adam worked really hard to make Shenmue III a reality, and now that it is, we're demanding more? I can just see them becoming irritated and saying "these Shenmue fans are never happy."

Gio actually asks people to tweet him games they want. Every time someone does that game gets a point sort of like a leaderboard. The reason we got Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Shenmue 3 and Yakuza 5 is because they where top of the list. He also got Grim Fandango HD on PS4 due to demand and there where tons of legal issues with Disney now owning it.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Shenmuehua » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Ok done
Shenmuehua

PSN: Shenmuehua
XBL: Shenmuehua
Steam: Shenmuehua
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:39 pm

Riku Rose wrote:

Gio actually asks people to tweet him games they want. Every time someone does that game gets a point sort of like a leaderboard. The reason we got Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Shenmue 3 and Yakuza 5 is because they where top of the list. He also got Grim Fandango HD on PS4 due to demand and there where tons of legal issues with Disney now owning it.

Tales of Hearts on Vita also (never been a fan of that series personally, but hey, it made some people happy, no doubt). Gio does a damn good job. I just hope he listens to my other demands (Vagrant Story 2, dammit).

Anyway, done.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Jibby » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Riku Rose wrote:

Ah, that changes things then! Tweet away :D
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Jibby
I see.
Alpha Trading Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue