Things that get on your proverbial tits

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Things that get on your proverbial tits

Postby Shenmuedabest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm sure I've made this thread before due to being a jaded, weathered, old cynical cunt but fuck it I need to vent again.

What is gripping your shit in this day and age?

Me? Those fucking self-made internet celebs like Dapper Laughs. You know the ones. Those dicks that go around selfie vidding themselves trying to get a reaction out of Joe Public while they do another one of their hilariously shocking skits. Newsflash, bell ends, Jackass did it much better and much more successfully 15 years ago. Go and die in a fire and do us all a favour you perma-tanned, Brylcreem subscribising pillocks. I love the interwebs, but it's really given all the abhorrent individuals that I wouldn't dream of conversing with a wide platform to spread their inane dogshit.

Anyway... yours?
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Re: Things that get on your proverbial tits

Postby Bambi » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Shenmuedabest wrote: I'm sure I've made this thread before due to being a jaded, weathered, old cynical cunt but fuck it I need to vent again.

What is gripping your shit in this day and age?

Me? Those fucking self-made internet celebs like Dapper Laughs. You know the ones. Those dicks that go around selfie vidding themselves trying to get a reaction out of Joe Public while they do another one of their hilariously shocking skits. Newsflash, bell ends, Jackass did it much better and much more successfully 15 years ago. Go and die in a fire and do us all a favour you perma-tanned, Brylcreem subscribising pillocks. I love the interwebs, but it's really given all the abhorrent individuals that I wouldn't dream of conversing with a wide platform to spread their inane dogshit.

Anyway... yours?

I know what you're saying but I don't mind Jack Jones, he gets punched on a semi-regular basis at least.

Bambi has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 pm

I dunno, I like JackJones.tv...

Anyway, Facebook gets on my tits. Or, at least, what Facebook has become. In fact, fuck that, what the entire internet has become. Everyone's so damn sensitive nowadays. They're either overly PC or have retarded views. Facebook used to be a place to piss about and play fun games for a few minutes. Now it's fucking Candy Crush and a place to re-post quotes so your "friends" say "omg, that is deep" or "this is me", "I know the feeling", etc., etc.

Look, I'm egotistical, but at least I'm self aware. I know I'm a cunt. These attention seeking nob eds though? They do my fucking head in. Ironically, I can't bring myself to remove them from my friends list because I love moaning (it's what Northerners do best)

Another thing that gets on my tits is when munichs come crawling out the woodwork when they win something. Where were you before, eh?

Also, what the fuck is with McDonalds? They do the best strawberry milkshakes in the world - bar my own - but around 50% of em taste like the milk's gone off. It's always the same ones n'all. How fucking difficult is it to get fresh milk you lazy bastards?

Old people. Every time I have to get the bus, they're at EVERY FUCKING STOP. All they need to do is scan a fucking card, yet it still takes five minutes for each and every single fucker to do it. The worst thing is when they got on at one stop and get off at the next. They should have their own bleedin service, or at least have their legs lobbed off n replaced with wheels.

Wankers who use cheats and spawn camping on online games. Why? It's tedious. Even when I'm on the same team as em and we'll blatantly win, nobody's actually fucking playing. SvM is ridiculous for it. I'd rather lose and get absolutely smoked at the game. It's like a psychic playing rock, paper, scissors. What's the point?

Gamers, comic book nerds and film snobs piss me off too. I like playing games, reading comics, watching films, etc., but most others who're into em are so fuckin pretentious it's unreal. Indie developers can be the worst of the lot. Fucking wasps.

I hate a lot of things. Most things. Pretty much everything, actually. Except City. And Minesweeper, of course.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Shenmuedabest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Bambi wrote:Jack Jones

This twatflap?

Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby Shenmuedabest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Old people in general. All the ones that fought in the war are pretty much dead or are having their arse wiped for them. If an old person says "I was in the war" then fuck off they were just a kid and did shit all... apart from sewing bunting or some negligible bollocks... fuck em!!! Don't allow them to take your place in the queue. THE BASTARDS

Shenmuedabest has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, Wude-Tang Clan
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby Bambi » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Shenmuedabest wrote:

This twatflap?

phpBB [video]

Yeah.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Y'know what? You're right. I take that part about giving them wheels for legs. Make the fuckers walk instead.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Rakim » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Shenmuedabest wrote:

This twatflap?

He has the Rugrats hairdo.

Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Shenmuedabest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Bambi wrote:
Shenmuedabest wrote:

This twatflap?

phpBB [video]

Yeah.

Subscribe! Subscribe! It's toilet, mate. It's harking back to Trigger Happy or Balls of Steel kinda shit but he's not clever about it. He's trolling IRL but doing it way too obvious.
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Just guy havin a laugh to me. A lot of em are unfunny, but he's actually good at it. Arthur Vines is good n'all (half the time) but his shit's completely different.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Shenmuedabest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:15 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Just guy havin a laugh to me. A lot of em are unfunny, but he's actually good at it. Arthur Vines is good n'all (half the time) but his shit's completely different.

Nahhhhh, come on... it's base level?
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:17 pm

Ain't avin it pal. The guy's jokes.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Shenmuedabest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:18 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Ain't avin it pal. The guy's jokes.

Sheep
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Baaa motherfucker.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby ys » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Disclaimer : there will be some generalizing but most will likely get the main point.

Difficult thread by the way since it's hard to stop when listing a few things that you hate.

Facebook, Twitter,... due to large parts of their users being part of the hive mind.
The majority of self absorbed Youtube-personalities.
The overuse of the word "social media" by journalists here. As if Facebook is the first "social" communication channel in the history of mankind.

Seeing an article almost everyday in our papers about someone getting offended by the most trivial things. That, or some dumbass "warning" people. Like recently, a mother told us some tooth paste was dangerous since her kid's teeth fell out. Of course, it had to be the tooth paste and not at all the little detail that the kid drank enormous amounts of cola at a very young age. Something a dentist had told her not to do.

Realizing that you need to buy new clothes or shoes since shopping is boring.
Our current politicians and their view on a myriad of issues (don't get me started).
Politicians speaking about things that they have no clue about while looking down on an actual expert in the field.

The stupidity of terrorists who gladly fight for the cause and the afterlife without wondering once why their top leaders don't feel the urge to do as they preach. The afterlife is so great but still those leaders run away from bomb attacks. Weird.

Internet, blessing and curse but I hate that stupidity is able to spread much faster than before and often becomes fact.

Those people on Facebook who share I Fucking Love Science stuff and suddenly feel like they are part of a scientific elite above the "common people". All because they share a nice picture of a galaxy now and then with a witty little fact (sometimes wrong). Here, find the eigenvalues and eigenvectors for this ordinary homogeneous differential equation instead. Boring and difficult you say? Yeah, that's the daily grind for scientists.

Traffic jams
Myself
"Social experiments" on Youtube. Fake shit most of the time trying to score some PC points.
Judging by the comments on Facebook, everyone is pretty or smart or brave,...

I'd better stop.
:-({|= ](*,)

ys has received 6 thanks from: Aimless Gamer, Axm, MiTT3NZ, Shenmuedabest, Sonne2, St. Elmo's Fire
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Next

Return to Off Topic