The Key we need to Make Shenmue last push succesful Now!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

The Key we need to Make Shenmue last push succesful Now!

Postby R3N » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Our Goal Get the Title of the most funded video game.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-11-bloodstained-is-the-most-funded-video-game-ever-on-kickstarter
If we archive this Shenmue will get a lot of publicity if we fail we may get negative publicity.

If 1/3 of the backers would donate again with a second account(in the name of a friend & family member + their address) in the final push

54,763 / 3 =18,254

If they donate 5$
18,254 * 5$ = 91,270
$4,847,813 + $91,270 = $4,939,083

if they donate $29
18,254* 29$ = $529,366
$4,847,813 + $529,366 = $5,377,179 (If they add paypal + people who have not pledge yet we would win)

If they donate $60
18,254 * $60 = 1,095,240
$4,847,813 + $529,366 = $5,943,053

Shenmue III 54,763 backers vs Bloodstained 64,867 =
We need 10,000+ Backers to Win against bloodstained with number of backers.

Shenmue III $4,847,813 vs Bloodstained $5,545,991 =
We need Just $698,178 To beat Bloodstained We are so Close!!!

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/#chart-daily

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/#chart-daily

kicktraq says we only making $5,334,334 Lets Take action Now!

Lets be honest Kickstarter last push are not new people or just people who are late.
They are mostly real fans that pledged twice! with a different account. That is obviously how Bloodstained got 15,000 backers in the last days.

How to Win:

You don't have to Pledge again $500 or raise your pledge.

What you have to do is create new account and pledge Twice! either just $5/29$/60$ no more than that.

Pledge in the name of your friend,mother,dad,children,wife,girlfriend,granma,grandpa.
Then write their address there.
Since you donate only 5$ to 29$ you don't have to worry about package been send to you.

Its easier making new account and donate 29$ than raising your pledge from 300$ to 500$ that is asking too much
in deed! Pledging twice is more realistic and why not gift that game to a special friend to try the game out? Or just lend the game to your friends while you play your first copy?

Buy both PC and PS4 and support Shenmue III to the fullest!

Are you letting Bloodstained win because they are more hardcore fans than we are? We have waited so many years We so Close lets do this!

It will be humiliating if we can't get more pledge than Bloodstained when we had E3 announcement and they didn't.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Re: The Key we need to Make Shenmue last push succesful Now!

Postby manuel tripero » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:37 pm

In the last 3 days bloodstained got $1650000 and 17k of new backers.

Looking at the campaign you can see a very strong 100 tier with:
physical copy, backer-exclusive content and slipcase, plus a keychain, lapel pin, soundtrack CD (and digital album), a retro strategy booklet, and your name in the credits!

Another thing they had (appart from being on xbone/mac/linux) was aditional tiers for digital + physical.

If we can get similar numbers to those last 3 days Shenmue will blow out of the water at bloodstained.
manuel tripero
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby johnvivant » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:56 pm

people not already doing this and who can afford a couple more $29 donations should think about it as an option and give them as gifts to family and friends. this is what i've been doing and i must have about 6 accounts set up now! its also been confirmed that this should not be a problem on kickstarters end but you might want to inform your bank beforehand that several payments will be coming from your account from a foreign company otherwise they might decline them as suspicious.
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby R3N » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:39 pm

manuel tripero wrote: In the last 3 days bloodstained got $1650000 and 17k of new backers.

Looking at the campaign you can see a very strong 100 tier with:
physical copy, backer-exclusive content and slipcase, plus a keychain, lapel pin, soundtrack CD (and digital album), a retro strategy booklet, and your name in the credits!

Another thing they had (appart from being on xbone/mac/linux) was aditional tiers for digital + physical.

If we can get similar numbers to those last 3 days Shenmue will blow out of the water at bloodstained.

Yes we can also Those 17k Last tiers I believe where people who decided to own a second version of the game. I can guarantee you 80% of them Where people who decided to pledge again and get another console version of the game.

Also your points are very valid indeed !
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby R3N » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:40 pm

johnvivant wrote: people not already doing this and who can afford a couple more $29 donations should think about it as an option and give them as gifts to family and friends. this is what i've been doing and i must have about 6 accounts set up now! its also been confirmed that this should not be a problem on kickstarters end but you might want to inform your bank beforehand that several payments will be coming from your account from a foreign company otherwise they might decline them as suspicious.

You are a true Shenmue fan in my eyes I have real respect for you.
There are people that are complaining heavily and refuse to pledge again a mere 5$ seriously we waited 14 years and yet they complain when we ask them to pledge one more last chance?

If only 1/3 of us pledged again 29$ we would surely Win Kickstarter record for most founded game.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Havel » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Holy cow, funding is going fantastic today! Closing in on 75K with more than 5 hours still left in the day! This is the highest we've seen in weeks. We're seeing it, guys. We're seeing the tip of the ice berg that will be a spike. I believe it.

The next three days will be even higher. Don't get discouraged. We're going to do this. Whatever happens, just stay calm, keep spreading the word, and keep doing everything possible to put this campaign in a positive light. TOMORROW, make sure you're signed in at http://TeamYu.net with your Twitter account, and then at these times: San Francisco = 8:00 AM | Chicago = 10:00 AM | Kingston = 10:00 AM | New York = 11:00 AM | Toronto = 11:00 AM | Rio de Janeiro = 12:00 PM (noon/midday) | Reykjavik = 3:00 PM | London = 4:00 PM | Paris = 5:00 PM | Berlin = 5:00 PM | Prague = 5:00 PM | Vienna = 5:00 PM | Rome = 5:00 PM | Cape Town = 5:00 PM | Moscow = 6:00 PM | Singapore = 11:00 PM | Perth = 11:00 PM | Tokyo = 12:00 AM (midnight/Thursday morning) | Sydney = 1:00 AM (Thursday morning) ... go to http://TeamYu.net QTE to take part in the special QTE event!

Also TOMORROW begins #TheFinalBlow.Tomorrow, July 15th (through July 17th,) try to increase your pledges if at all possible, and try to get both #SaveShenmue & #TheFinalBlow trending on Twitter. http://30onthe3rd.com/finalblow/ Doing these things will help us amplify our impact and make the biggest splash we possibly can, together, as a united community. Thus begins the final push. TOMORROW. Remember. And spread the word. We can do this.

Havel has received 2 thanks from: johnvivant, Reprise
Havel
Banned
Banned

Postby Wude-Tang Clan » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm

I just put another $50 up. GET HYPE THE TRAINS COMING IN THE STATION; IT"S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Wude-Tang Clan has received a thanks from: johnvivant
Wude-Tang Clan
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 pm

The goal is not to beat bloodstained. The goal is to make as much money as possible to help fund Shenmue III. BUT I see no problem using bloodstained as motivation if thats what it takes to make as much money as possible for Shenmue III. That being said, we need to look at Bloodstained in the right way, I feel like we are selling ourselves short comparing it to Bloodstained 5.5 mil and I think our expectations should be higher than just trying to beat that number, we should be wanting MORE than that if we can get it. Bloodstained is irrelevant in my eyes to Shenmue III, its the kick starter record holder and I see what its significant, but it really doesnt have much to do with Shenmue III's kick starter. I really want to see Shenmue III's kick starter hit 7-7.5+ mil, it would take a miracle, but the stretch goals around those numbers are things I think are very important, mainly dealing with the battle system etc.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Luke_09 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:57 pm

I'll be upping my pledge again tomorrow.

I've finally realised that it's been 14 years waiting for this game. I don't want to see this opportunity pass us by.
Now is the time to give what you can.
This chance won't come along again!
Luke_09
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Postby R3N » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Havel wrote: Holy cow, funding is going fantastic today! Closing in on 75K with more than 5 hours still left in the day! This is the highest we've seen in weeks. We're seeing it, guys. We're seeing the tip of the ice berg that will be a spike. I believe it.

The next three days will be even higher. Don't get discouraged. We're going to do this. Whatever happens, just stay calm, keep spreading the word, and keep doing everything possible to put this campaign in a positive light. TOMORROW, make sure you're signed in at http://TeamYu.net with your Twitter account, and then at these times: San Francisco = 8:00 AM | Chicago = 10:00 AM | Kingston = 10:00 AM | New York = 11:00 AM | Toronto = 11:00 AM | Rio de Janeiro = 12:00 PM (noon/midday) | Reykjavik = 3:00 PM | London = 4:00 PM | Paris = 5:00 PM | Berlin = 5:00 PM | Prague = 5:00 PM | Vienna = 5:00 PM | Rome = 5:00 PM | Cape Town = 5:00 PM | Moscow = 6:00 PM | Singapore = 11:00 PM | Perth = 11:00 PM | Tokyo = 12:00 AM (midnight/Thursday morning) | Sydney = 1:00 AM (Thursday morning) ... go to http://TeamYu.net QTE to take part in the special QTE event!

Also TOMORROW begins #TheFinalBlow.Tomorrow, July 15th (through July 17th,) try to increase your pledges if at all possible, and try to get both #SaveShenmue & #TheFinalBlow trending on Twitter. http://30onthe3rd.com/finalblow/ Doing these things will help us amplify our impact and make the biggest splash we possibly can, together, as a united community. Thus begins the final push. TOMORROW. Remember. And spread the word. We can do this.

Havel Is better to ask people to make another account in the name of a friend or family member and add different address. Asking people to increase pledge from 300$ to 500$ is asking too much. But asking them to pledge 29$ to 60$ for a PS4 or PC is a easier option that will generate way more money. We are stronger in a group than just depending on people who have a lot of money.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby R3N » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Wude-Tang Clan wrote: I just put another $50 up. GET HYPE THE TRAINS COMING IN THE STATION; IT"S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Thank you Lets support Yu till the final minute!!! Yu need us now more than ever now is the time to take action and you just did thank you :)
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby R3N » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:04 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: The goal is not to beat bloodstained. The goal is to make as much money as possible to help fund Shenmue III. BUT I see no problem using bloodstained as motivation if thats what it takes to make as much money as possible for Shenmue III. That being said, we need to look at Bloodstained in the right way, I feel like we are selling ourselves short comparing it to Bloodstained 5.5 mil and I think our expectations should be higher than just trying to beat that number, we should be wanting MORE than that if we can get it. Bloodstained is irrelevant in my eyes to Shenmue III, its the kick starter record holder and I see what its significant, but it really doesnt have much to do with Shenmue III's kick starter. I really want to see Shenmue III's kick starter hit 7-7.5+ mil, it would take a miracle, but the stretch goals around those numbers are things I think are very important, mainly dealing with the battle system etc.

If we beat bloodstained we can get another Record that will greatly help Shenmue. Can you imagine Shenmue been announced as beating castlevania successor? A game almost no one knows about (Shenmue) beating a very famous game(castlevania) ?
Sadly I doubt we reaching 6 million I really hope so I really do.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby R3N » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Luke_09 wrote: I'll be upping my pledge again tomorrow.

I've finally realised that it's been 14 years waiting for this game. I don't want to see this opportunity pass us by.
Now is the time to give what you can.
This chance won't come along again!

Thank you we Have to do this we waited for 14 years and now is the time to take action and do all we can. If Shenmue III fails we never getting a Shenmue IV that will be the end.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby R3N » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:54 pm

I just pledged again with another account to Get both Physical versions of game! :D
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Peter » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:24 pm

Is anyone just sitting watching it for just a few minutes even? It jumps up every 20 seconds or so. Its taking off! Who knows what tomorrow and Friday are gonna be like! I said in another thread, the Kickstarter emails to remind potential buyers go our in a few hours now. Hopefully that will bring in a lot of new backers!!
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Next

Return to Shenmue III