I won't be able to play S3 during release

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

I won't be able to play S3 during release

Postby phinal » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:49 am

I think that given in the situation I am right now, theres a very little chance I will be able to experience Shenmue 3 during it's release. I'd say about 4 or 5 years after. I know what you guys would suggest but I can't even save up any money for a PS4 or a working PC with a copy of Shenmue 3. I'm one dude just living off his parents money for not working hard when I was younger. My parents won't buy the damn thing for me either. I did contribute money to the dojo and kickstarter, but only around $10 at the minimum. So what should I do? Watch a youtube lets play or wait until I can get the game and play it for myself?
phinal
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Steam: Tachyon

Re: I won't be able to play S3 during release

Postby SMDzero » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:53 am

Hmmm.. maybe we can start another kickstarter account on your behalf to raise funds to buy you a PS4?

Regardless you've already had to wait 17 years for Shenmue 3... what's another 5 or 6?

You will probably be able to play Shenmue 3 when Shemue 4 is already out so you'll be able to experience the entire rest of the story!
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Re: I won't be able to play S3 during release

Postby ConanTheKing » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 am

Dude, the game will probably be delayed, I don't see it coming out in 2017. You sure you can't save up a little bit?

Eh, I just saw you are banned so you can't answer that. Well, surely you can save up in some way. :/

ConanTheKing has received a thanks from: Hyo Razuki
ConanTheKing
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: ConanTheLeader
Favorite title: Shenmue

Return to Shenmue III