Giorgio has received a thanks from: Kiske
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza series

Re: Pre-order Shenmue 3 with PayPal

Postby Amir » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:39 am

Was thinking of ideas to raise awareness/money, how about some of us make Lucky Hit stands and offer capsule toys as rewards? Wouldn't cost too much to set up, and we'd tell people about Shenmue III while having a good time, could do it for a few hours at the weekend in a park or somewhere. Maybe at some conventions as well? Would need to get proper permission, of course.
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby Kiske » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:15 am

My goodness... The PayPal numbers are awful in the last days :???:
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby mrslig100 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Discussing PC copy.

WHATS THERE TO DISCUSS!?
I BET SONY'S FUCKING EM UP THE ARSE!
mrslig100
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Steam: mrslig100
Currently playing: shenmue 3 fandom

Postby Snakiest » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Does anybody know how the funding progress is updated there? I was wondering how much people had contributed since the start of the PayPal campaign, but don't see any major changes. Is it like manually updated?

In Yu we trust.
Snakiest
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Shibiryo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:18 am

^Must be, as far as I can tell, the PayPal slacker backer does not show the progress in funding it makes, just less updated than what the KS was upto.
Shibiryo
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Shenmue 1&2

Postby arwinjohn » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:53 am

Hey guys, im new here. Just joined the forum. I backed the project last week using paypal and went for the $60 dollar PS4 physical copy version. Im still kinda new to this backing projects or kickstarter projects but i was wondering, since i already made the paypal payment, but i did not receive any confirmation e-mail or order acknowledgement from the owner of the related site saying " we have received your order " and all so i was wondering did you all get any sort of notification from them for the paypal slacker backer site ?

Warm regards,

Arwin
arwinjohn
Asia Travel Representative

PSN: arwinjohn
Currently playing: Destiny

Postby Hyo Razuki » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:47 am

You backed the game last week and still haven't gotten any email from YS Net? Maybe you did, but it went into the spam mail folder for some reason?

I personally haven't done the Paypal thing yet, just Kickstarter, but this does sound odd to me. Maybe it didn't work? Has your Paypal account been charged yet? I think you should directly contact YS Net about it. [email protected]

Hyo Razuki has received a thanks from: arwinjohn
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby arwinjohn » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Hyo Razuki wrote: You backed the game last week and still haven't gotten any email from YS Net? Maybe you did, but it went into the spam mail folder for some reason?

I personally haven't done the Paypal thing yet, just Kickstarter, but this does sound odd to me. Maybe it didn't work? Has your Paypal account been charged yet? I think you should directly contact YS Net about it. [email protected]

Hi, thank you for replying. Yes i still havent receive any official statement or acknowledgement form the Slacker backer paypal payment i made last week through their website. But only received paypal paymend made receipt.

my account has been charged. No problem in getting the money through but just that i did not receive like say a formal "we have received your order / or thank you for purchasing " sort of confirmation. So i am a bit worried. Some sort of order acknowledgement would have been nice and comforting.

Thank you. I just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully they will reply soon. Appreciate your help and for taking the time to write.

arwinjohn has received a thanks from: DEVILLE_David
arwinjohn

Postby lDarkWarriorl » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Snakiest wrote: Does anybody know how the funding progress is updated there? I was wondering how much people had contributed since the start of the PayPal campaign, but don't see any major changes. Is it like manually updated?

In Yu we trust.

It's updated once a day at 11:00PM EST.

lDarkWarriorl has received a thanks from: Snakiest
lDarkWarriorl
Creator of Earth Crisis
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: TAF_Nukem
XBL: TAF Nukem
Nintendo FC: DukeNukm
Steam: DukeNukem

Postby Hyo Razuki » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:05 am

arwinjohn wrote:
Hyo Razuki wrote: You backed the game last week and still haven't gotten any email from YS Net? Maybe you did, but it went into the spam mail folder for some reason?

Hi, thank you for replying. Yes i still havent receive any official statement or acknowledgement form the Slacker backer paypal payment i made last week through their website. But only received paypal paymend made receipt.

my account has been charged. No problem in getting the money through but just that i did not receive like say a formal "we have received your order / or thank you for purchasing " sort of confirmation. So i am a bit worried. Some sort of order acknowledgement would have been nice and comforting.

Thank you. I just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully they will reply soon. Appreciate your help and for taking the time to write.

You're welcome. Hope it works out for you. I'll ask a friend who backed the Paypal about the confirmation.

Hyo Razuki has received 2 thanks from: arwinjohn, DEVILLE_David
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby south carmain » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:37 pm

That made me notice that I haven't recieved any order confirmation except from paypal either. That's pretty odd.

The also charged me for shipping despite the fact that it's supposed to be free for the uk...
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Hyo Razuki » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 am

So, has anyone got a reply from Ys Net or AJ about the confirmation?
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby arwinjohn » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:36 am

south carmain wrote: That made me notice that I haven't recieved any order confirmation except from paypal either. That's pretty odd.

The also charged me for shipping despite the fact that it's supposed to be free for the uk...

Yeah same here. I sent YSnet an e-mail few days ago and still no reply from them either. Hope you, me and everyone who backed via paypal will get some sort of confirmation mail soon. I will keep you all updated if i happen to receive any.
arwinjohn

Postby arwinjohn » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:38 am

Hyo Razuki wrote: So, has anyone got a reply from Ys Net or AJ about the confirmation?

Hi, sadly not yet. I sent an e-mail to YS Net couple days ago and still havent receive any e-mails from them. Hopefully they will reply soon. Will keep you updated if any e-mail reply comes in. Fingers crossed.
arwinjohn

PreviousNext

Return to News and Updates