PC version?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

PC version?

Postby TrashPuppet » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello wonderful Shenmue people, I'm a new member and I apologize if this was already covered.

I did a little bit of searching but couldn't find a clear answer, maybe I'm just blind. I saw the slacker backer campaign for Shenmue III does not have the PC physical copy. I was planning on backing 100 dollars this next week or two because I missed my chance with the kickstarter (and how cool would it be to be in the credits of my all-time favorite game franchise?!).

What I'm trying to say is, I really have no intentions on ever owning a PS4. From what search I gathered is, they plan on adding the PC version to the new paypal options "soon." It has 62 days left, and I'm wondering if anyone has any more info on this and if I did back 100 dollars before the PC version is added, am I able to switch it to that I want the PC version later you think?

Hope this post makes sense and that this hasn't already been established. Anyway, thanks for any replies.
TrashPuppet
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Phantasy Star Online

Re: PC version?

Postby DEVILLE_David » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello and welcome !

I've talked to Cedric Biscay (Shenmue III co-producer) recently and he told me that the PC version is still planned and they're working on it.

I can't tell you if you will be able to switch if you pay right now but they plan to add a system so people can upgrade their pledge (downgrade won't be available). If I were you, I'd just wait until the PC version is added, that'd be the best move to do and you won't have to worry too much about it. ;-)

Welcome on board again and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask ! :)

DEVILLE_David has received 4 thanks from: fittersau, Mr357, NeoShredder, TrashPuppet
DEVILLE_David
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: RavanaEX
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: God of War

Postby abaww » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Same here, waiting for the pc version to be addded to the rewards. 8)

abaww has received 2 thanks from: DEVILLE_David, TrashPuppet
abaww
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: abaww

Postby TrashPuppet » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Awesome, thanks for the response! Yeah, I thought about just waiting after I posted. Probably my best move. I am super stoked.

TrashPuppet has received a thanks from: DEVILLE_David
TrashPuppet
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Phantasy Star Online

Postby Kiske » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:19 am

As told by David and according to a few tweets from Cédric Biscay this week-end, the PC version is coming.

Patience is the key word here :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/CedricBiscay/status ... 0095719425

https://twitter.com/CedricBiscay/status ... 5423577088

Kiske has received 2 thanks from: Mr357, TrashPuppet
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Return to Shenmue III