Kickstarter Monthly update

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Kickstarter Monthly update

Postby Sh3ppy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:03 pm

February seems just around the corner, considering we have almost exactly 2 years to go until release. The Ryo model in the recent update (glossy jacket one), already looked different to the E3 model, so I imagine it's probably been updated somewhat since then. Wonder if it's now unrealistic to expect anything new from PS experience, after we got the monthly update yesterday.
Sh3ppy
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: rambleon11
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby shredingskin » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:20 am

I kinda have the fear that it will try to "catch on", but in a generic way.

Yu has a really rooted creative instinct and that should be more than enough for me not to be worried.

But if I do not worry I have nothing to post here jaj
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby SMDzero » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:04 am

Sh3ppy wrote: February seems just around the corner, considering we have almost exactly 2 years to go until release. The Ryo model in the recent update (glossy jacket one), already looked different to the E3 model, so I imagine it's probably been updated somewhat since then. Wonder if it's now unrealistic to expect anything new from PS experience, after we got the monthly update yesterday.

It's crazy how fast time is going by though. It was a 2.5 year development period and now we're down to 2 years even.

We're already 20% of the way there...

2 years is also only 63 million seconds away.. should we start a countdown??

All we have to do is count to 1000 one thousand times and do that 63 times and then we will have Shenmue 3.

SMDzero has received a thanks from: Let's Get Sweaty
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Postby Spaghetti » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 am

Sh3ppy wrote: February seems just around the corner, considering we have almost exactly 2 years to go until release. The Ryo model in the recent update (glossy jacket one), already looked different to the E3 model, so I imagine it's probably been updated somewhat since then. Wonder if it's now unrealistic to expect anything new from PS experience, after we got the monthly update yesterday.

I personally can't see any difference in Ryo's model in the latest update. The last update's model did look better than E3 though, but again, there's no telling how old that is either. That model looked fine in some of the Famitsu shots so maybe it was a matter of perspective. For example: http://i.imgur.com/6INi4YX.jpg

They definitely need to darken his skin and hair a bit though. Looks too Caucasian currently.

Spaghetti has received a thanks from: VukBZ2005
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Previous

Return to Shenmue III