Search found 671 matches

Return

She's my bitch!!!!!!!!!!
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ha ha ha!

Well lookie here........whiteShadow has gained himself a bit of a reputation!

The preceding quote has been completely taken out of context. To insure proper grasp of the situation, please use your intelligible skills and read the thread in its entirety.
:?
Erm......................ok...........

I was joking.........

???????
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't particularly want to see fireballs and shit in a Shenmue game,but anyone who says that they thought that there would be absolutley NO magical elements in the whole series are talking out of their bumcheeks.

You can tell by the Project Berkeley vid that it was going to occur at some point.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shieldos wrote:
danielalan wrote:Maybe he is stressed-out?

the way he's going, we're gonna get a warning soon for saying all this crap, oh well who cares free speech an all that

Ha ha ha!

Well lookie here........whiteShadow has gained himself a bit of a reputation!
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Its past time to cut thru the b.s. and pin Yu Suzuki dow

After 2 years of waiting, you owe your loyal fans who spent their money on Shenmue 1 & 2 a direct answer.

Absolutely!
Whereas I am on the side of people who are crying out 'This can only be a good thing for Shenmue 3',I also believe that now,it is time for the REAL fans to finally get what they want.

A fucking definite answer.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was reading last night and a lot of people were freaking out about the bandaid being gone, just wanted to clarify that the bandaid is still there.
Wow

Boo-fuckin'-hoo

So what if he doesn't look like Nelly anymore.

OOOOOOHHHHHKAAAAYYY.......? :? :theyareontome:

Who ever this nelly is remember Ryo was wearing it in 1987 so unless if this Nelly person was wearing it before Ryo..Nelly copied Ryo. :P
Good point. ;)

But I think you should watch MTV one afternoon,just to see who this Nelly twat is.

He is a cock.

That's why I think the band-aid (UK translation-plaster) should go.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The graphics kind of remind me of the first generation PS2 game 'The Bouncer' by Square.

Anyone remember that?
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sir B_Ren wrote:Bah I'll probably never get to play it. SEGA we didn't want this. I thought you had the message, it's Shenmue III we want. I'll only like this if it will help Shenmue III.

I'm pretty sure this is what they are trying to gain from this (Shenmue Online).
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bahhei wrote:I was reading last night and a lot of people were freaking out about the bandaid being gone, just wanted to clarify that the bandaid is still there.

Wow

Boo-fuckin'-hoo

So what if he doesn't look like Nelly anymore.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For god's sake people!!!!!!!!

This may be a game that you didn't want to see,but at least it shows that the shenmue series is still part of SEGA's plans.

It is pretty obvious that this is not Shenmue 3.Shenmue has a huge following in Japan.Why release a game in a certain part of the world that hasn't hardly got anywhere near these games yet?
This game,if you may recall,is being released in China and Korea.
Why would Yu suddenly switch his attentions to a piracy infested part of the world to release a game that he would most probably class as 'his baby'.

Think before you judge.

I'm sure that this is SEGA's way of gaining more mass appeal for something in the future.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hopefully,this game will make the fighting system in Shenmue 3 a bit more fluid and in-depth.I'm not worried about the future of Shenmue anymore.It's alive and kicking,and we can expect the next installment in the next few years.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

EDIT - what is Ether? i've heard of it from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but what the hell is it?
Its the stuff they used to use to sedate people for surgery. Pour some on a cloth and inhale and you will be out of it.

EDIT: AnimeGamer, how the hell did you get your hands on that stuff? :shock:

actually I was over at my friends house last night, we walk in he says hes been rolling for 4 days straight, we smoke some pot in his living room he invites us into his room he pulls out this vile of ether says he got it for free from some one he knows says something like you cant find it anywhere, so we all start sniffin from the bottle (didnt put it in a rag like your susposed to) but it was pretty cool everything got pretty slow, and my head was gettin kinda hot and it was pounding (not like a head ache).

but the place we went to... is like sooo perfect the rule for smoking pot there is you can only smoke it if his dad gets a hit, so his dad smokes up with us, he is a HUGE Pink Floyd fan has saw them 4 times live, hes seen teh Greatful Dead did acid back when it was legal at all these concerts, just a really cool place to go chill, listen to music and tell stories, that is when I really enjoy smoking up is when you just sit around and talk with some good friends.
Sounds like poppers.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got really fucking wasted last night.....

Went to a party in a field out in the middle of nowhere.
Boshed a couple of Mitsi's and got my groove on.
I feel so fragile today.
Got that minging pill taste in my mouth still.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wooooooooooo0000000000OOOOOOOOOOO0000000000ooooooooooot.

I'm good at being horny!

Thanks for all the votes,it's nice to be a recognised pervert.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:shock:
Um.......yeah.......that's reeeeeeal sexy.

:^o
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whats the matter with you man?

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

What are you gonna lose if you ask her out and she says no?
She's hardly going to laugh in your face.If anything,she'll be flattered.
I say go for it,and if she says no,don't beat yourself up about it.Just treat the situation with the frame of mind as it being her loss.
Just imagine if she said yes?
It's 50/50 dude.

GO FOR IT.
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have fun.
Make sure you bring back a souvenir.

Like a bit of cloud or something....
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is there any way of sending a PM to all the members to 'remind' them to vote?
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am going to be dirt broke this fall...

My current fall must buy list:

Half Life 2
Jump to Lightspeed expansion pack for Star Wars Galaxies
Gran Turismo 4 (with steering wheel)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Def Jam: Fight For NY
Metal Gear Solid 3
The Sims 2

That is about a half grand I can blow on video games alone. :shock:

I definitely going to be asking a few people for things this christmas... Well I am probably going to download the sims 2 off the internet... Or my sister might just buy it.

Well I suppose since school and my job will be taking up nearly all my time this fall, I'm can wait for half those games. But I am getting Gran Turismo 4 and MGS3 on thier release dates.
WTF???????

The Sims?
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He seems to know all the gay terms.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

*Strokes chin*
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hate Man U.

Nice defending by the way,could have lost 5-1 to Arsenal,eh Glen?
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I do have a girlfriend Peter.

I just like to admire the opposite sex.
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Captain K Prime wrote:There are blatantly flamboyant people who wear their homosexuality on their sleeves.

A very good description of the word CAMP.
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BLUECAST wrote:
ChaosZ3RO wrote: I still like Phoenix a lot more.

Ditto.

Bah.

Phoenix is pap.Tried it once waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.Too bright and amateur looking.

Dragon pwns.

A new skin would be nice though.
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What I have done:-

Weed/Pot:Still use regularly (as in,every other day).
LSD:Had 3 or 4 times a few years ago.Hard to get hold of.Probably wouldn't do again (serious head fucking shit).
Magic Mushrooms:Tried once,have to eat loads to get any effect.Don't like mushrooms so,meh.
Ecstasy:Use every now and again,haven't done any for about 4 months.
Cocaine:Tried a few times,not my cup of tea.Way too expensive (fucking good to do for sex though!).
Speed:Dabbled in it a while back.Bit minging to be honest.
Ritalin:A prescribed drug for ADHD.Similair effects to Speed,but gives you stomach cramps.Makes you EXTREMELY horny.

All the other stuff,GHB,Crack,Heroin etc. I would NEVER go near.Seen from first hand experience what it does.Not an avenue I wish to take.
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well,thanks for the votes guys and gals.
Seems like the only thing I'm good at is getting a boner.j/k
Oh well.

most helpful dojo member - Kiyuu
the friendliest dojo member - rome
best poster of the dojo - DaMulder
hot off the press award - Kiyuu
well behaved dojo member - Asnozz
best modrator - Rhayno G
sexiest member - None,you've all got faces like slapped asses.
the comedy award - JC Denton
alabama spamma award - manmoe
most evilest member - whiteShadow
horniest horns award - JC Denton
forum king/queen - queen=Sonikku
best newbie award - longsun
ice cool award - pico
member who deserves more respect - Good Ren Suzuki
WORLD DOMNATION award - whiteShadow-who else?
the straight talker award - Silas
holy trinity award - BLUECAST
prodicalson award - Peter
member you wish was still around - Khien
member most likely to succeed - DaMulder
best members website - Hellraiser
biggest shenmue fan - LanDC

best members (3) -St Elmos Fire,Good Ren Suzuki and Peter.(That was a hard one,soooooooo many candidates).
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm going to go and roll a spliff now!
Back later.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shotaro Kaneda wrote:As late as possible, for instance tomorrow probably about 2 or 3pm! :D Coz I got no work and need a bleeding rest!

That makes 2 of us.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whiteShadow wrote:Bon Jovi - It's My Life

...what? I like the song. :P

:shock:

Wow,that's really 8)

Do you have a mullet?
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello.
I have small,sticky fingers.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

/\ You mean townies?

I fucking hate them too.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Salty.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sonikku wrote:Sometimes I have to wonder if it was "God" who created man, or if it was man who created "god".

Man needs to believe in something.
There is no god.
It is a complete fabrication created by persons in power to keep others in check.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hate eating dog biscuits.
And changing babies nappies/diapers when their shit looks like curry and smells worse than a dead person.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Uh, I joined on Febuary 8th, so mostly anyone who joined around that time, i remember Peter and Alien Dude were members around there, many more as well im sure.
Yeah.I remember us being the 3 main contenders for 'Best Newbie' in the T.O.S.D.
Shit.It's weird to think we've been here 6 months already.I can remember my first post. :roll:
Proper n00b material. :lol:
By the way rome,change you avatar back.It doesn't look right with having some random dude there.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, scratch what I said earlier, my friend said if I wanted to sleep over on Friday over someone's house and light it up. I'm kind of freaked right now, they called at like 11:20 pm, caught me off guard, and said on Saturday and I said sure, jesus, I don't know now, and I don't exactly trust situations like these and the one kid I havn't hung out with in years. :?

Just keep in mind when your gonna smoke it, just chill and relax. If your scared while smoking, you will be scared all the time during your high-being. Just go sit on a comfy chair or couch, smoke some, and put on a Jim Carrey comedy or one of those ghetto film parodies (Seriously, i almost died of laughter when i saw Don't be a menace to south central while drinkin your juice in the hood . Yes that's the name of the movie, and it will kill you when you watch it while stoned. :D )
I watched that for the first time when I was stoned aswell.
The bit where Shawn Wayans (can't remember his name in the film) is having a bit of that bird in his van and she goes all freaky and say's 'Oh no nigger,you aint goin' nowhere'.I was laughing soooooo hard at that bit.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I didn't say that it was wrong to talk about the past.
Discussing the past is OK.But to continually say that the Dojo is not as good now as it was back then is just stupid.Why do you always need to compare then and now?What was sooooooo great about the Dojo back then?
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I find it boring having to read the same posts by the same people all the time whingeing and moaning.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There's no point in continually going on about 'the good old days'.
OK,fair enough,a lot of members that were once here have left and gone elsewhere.But moaning about it is not going to bring them back.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hate Man U.

Nice defending by the way,could have lost 5-1 to Arsenal,eh Glen?

Who won that match last year? Answer: a team that didn't win the League the same year.

If we were taking it seriously, why would we bring on Eagles, Richardson and Spector for Keane, Giggs and Smith at 2-1 down?

Look a little deeper.
HA HA HA HA

Another good season for you this year.
I love to see that arrogant smirk wiped off the Man Utd players/manager/fans faces.

You're now coming up to the same period that Liverpool have endured for the past decade.A barren cabinet without trophies.Can you honestly really see your team winning the Premiership this season?
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There's nothing wrong with Aliens genitals.
Mines flourescent green with tentacles and smells of sulphur.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheNoodle wrote:I think Arsenal play some fantastic football...

And Rooney's gone to United, woopee.

They now have a very potent strike force.
Rooney,Van Nistelrooy,Smith and Saha.

Impressive stuff.

Shame they don't have the midfield to back it up.
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haik wrote:Don't make me laugh, Man U has now the power to be one of the best teams in the world, even better then Real Madrid and for sure Arsenal who can't play good football in my opinion :)

????????????????

Are you sure you're watching Arsenal?
by QWERTY
Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

fran wrote:Who saw Liverpool Vs Graz on Tuesday? That was pure comedy :D

:oops:

Alright fair enough,you got me there.

But we are in our early stages of re-building (yet again).
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

nuts_to_that wrote:There can never be a sensible topic anymore. Everyone thinks everyone else is stoned.

:roll:
Geez,lighten up buddy.I just thought it sounded like a stoner would say it.Not that i don't agree with it or anything.I've been saying aswell that we all need to stop taking everything too seriously.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic