Search found 77 matches

Return

Re: New Screens + Note From Yu via Playstation Blog

Ren and Chai spotted at left of the pic!

by Hazuki00
Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III @Gamescom '17 Discussion - Yu's at a party

An spanish website will put a full interview with Suzuki, but at the moment, they have a few highlights:

"I'm afraid of not meeting expectations". "Not only do we have a budget and a limited team, but nostalgia is a dangerous factor. People can remember the game much prettier or better than it actually was."

- Suzuki wants to make Shenmue 4 after Shenmue 3.
- The scope of Shenmue 3 will be similar to Shenmue 2.
- The game will be oriented a bit more to adventure instead of more action.
- About 30h of gameplay.

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/1350695945/suzuki-sobre-shenmue-iii-la-nostalgia-es-peligrosa/

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/1350695878/yu-suzuki-los-personajes-del-teaser-de-shenmue-iii-son-provisionales/
by Hazuki00
Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VG 24/7 interview with Yu

Probably one of the most concise interview of the bunch we've had. out of gamescom.

It tells us that the animation stuff was just bad timing/luck for releasing the teaser, and that YS seems a little bit worried about the budget. Also not really knowing how much financial support will get from DS even if he already put some work into expanding some stuff. Kinda weird he didn't want to tell how many people are working, but I guess he has his reasons.

It eases me the feeling that lest me this video I found last night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6FLUDb6H4s
Pretty much says that the were kinda dissapointed, and says that YS told him "it's all we can do".

To me this was all clickbait, in reality they don't say anything interesting.
by Hazuki00
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gameblog interview with Yu Suzuki @Gamescom

Thanks Yokosuka!

"YS: I'm currently thinking about the best way to design the demo, in order to show the game to the players. But I'm still unable to tell you when it will be available... It will be soon!"

Very soon without to have started to create it sounds too optimistic for me but I'm eager to try it!
by Hazuki00
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo interview with Yu Suzuki (Gamescom 2017)

Thank you so much for the interview Peter!
by Hazuki00
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I'm going to buy several copies of Shenmue 3 for my family and friends, what I don't know is when to buy them. Is it better to buy them when they release the game or now? I want to help in the success of the game so I don't know what would impact more.. :-k
by Hazuki00
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd speculate that, following the Deep Silver deal, those few additional $29/$60 donations aren't really needed for boosting development, so you'll probably accomplish more for the game by purchasing through conventional channels on release, thereby contributing to official sales figures that will help determine the future of the series.

That's what I want to do! We must do everything that's in our hands for this saga to end as planned.
by Hazuki00
Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lets Talk Shenmue HD

I've just seen in twitter this post:
https://twitter.com/shenmuelegend/statu ... 4952253440

And this one
https://twitter.com/shenmuelegend/statu ... 5042560005

I thought It'd be interesting to share with you all :-)
by Hazuki00
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #77: New Character & Lakshya Digital

Nice new character! It seems that this team have worked in big projects as Uncharted 2 and Just cause 3 among others, good news!
by Hazuki00
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki will be at Magic Monaco 2018

You are asuming things based on what you have seen, but we really don't know the real progress of the development, they only show what they want and we know Suzuki tends to be secretive on development progress.

Knowing that Suzuki will be at Magic leads me to think this is the last magic monaco for Shenmue 3.
by Hazuki00
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today Cedric had tweeted that this will be the year of the shenmue 3 release, so I thinks a few months before we could have the demo.

https://twitter.com/CedricBiscay/status ... 6040029184
by Hazuki00
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IGN Interviewed Cedric Biscay about Shenmue

Thank you very much for the translation! Hardworking as always!
by Hazuki00
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshot

It amazes me the attention to detail that they have put in everything, it oozes that 90's Sega feeling every game had. It's a handcrafted work.
by Hazuki00
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: E3 2018: Can Shenmue III afford to miss this year?

Don't forget that Cedric has been playing the last build, that means there's mechanics beside background and npcs
by Hazuki00
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That makes me believe we're not seeing gameplay..

Surely that WOULD mean that we are seeing gameplay? Why would he have a playable build with him at Magic otherwise?

Did you read his reply tweet?

This one? "I am playing it now, but I do not know for you guys..."

Maybe he is try to trolling us a bit and tomorrow they show actual gameplay. English is not my native language and maybe I don't get the message. :-k
by Hazuki00
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very interesting tweet of Cedric today!

https://twitter.com/CedricBiscay/status ... 2954652672

It seems that Cedric has been playing with a Shenmue 3 build in Magic!
by Hazuki00
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 'Smell' Shader

You can clearly see it even since the beginning of the development, like this picture for instance:
http://img2.meristation.com/files/imagenes/general/1453333863-shenmue-3-prototype-screenshot-2.jpg

Or this one:
https://thumbs.candybanana.com/lI5OoVLAhjp5Bo3DmYz2BMGB7MU=/755x/smart/filters:no_upscale()/https://s.candybanana.com/images/a3af/6e48ffa7-eb03-4c94-a73f-840442566b93_Shenmue-III_2017_08-17-17_002.jpg

And even in this one, you can see it at the mountains in the back:
http://img2.meristation.as.com/files/imagecache/inline/imagenes/general/shenmue-iii_2018_02-24-18_002.jpg?1519547457
by Hazuki00
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’d like to know a little more about the slacker backer campaign. I pledged $60 for a physical copy of Shenmue 3 but I’m still awaiting an email in which I choose why copy of the game I’d like (pc or PS4).

I know it’s a donation so no guarantee that I’ll receive the copy and if that’s the case then so be it, I’ll have at least made a contribution.☺️

They didn't send the emails yet, I suppose they'll do it as soon as they have a firm release date, don't worry.
by Hazuki00
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So does Shenmue III ride the coattails for E3?

They should be very advanced in the development. The game had a provisional release date last december and Suzuki delayed it one year and a half (if we count on the game release in december) so they must be giving the game the last touches.

I can't see Suzuki in another video telling he needs more time to finish the game, that'd imply he was wrong in his estimations and I doubt Suzuki didn't spend a lot of time calculating this very important thing to be wrong.
by Hazuki00
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III gets provisional PEGI rating

Very good news to me! It seems still viable for them to release the game this year!

So maybe we could get Shenmue HD by the end of the summer, that'd be at least 3 months to play the games before the launch of 3.
by Hazuki00
Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They could include Virtua Fighter 1 and 2, Daytona usa..
by Hazuki00
Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last year they announced in advance that they were not going to be at E3, I wonder if this year they'll announce it again if they are/not going to be there.

We've talked already about recording voices starting right away so I don't think they are on time to have something done by the E3 so I am more incline to think they are going to be at gamescom again.

However, this is probably the last E3 before Shenmue 3 sees the light of the day so maybe they surprises us being there...everything is possible.
by Hazuki00
Sun May 06, 2018 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I remember that Suzuki told in an interview (I don't recall in which interview) that he was thinking about adding flashbacks during the game or even make them playable so that new players get to know the story better . Now that Sega is going to release Shenmue HD, Will he keep on doing this idea? Will he use the Shenmue HD engine to do this or maybe remake them with the UE4?

I can't wait to see some gameplay of Shenmue 3!
by Hazuki00
Tue May 08, 2018 3:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #81 - Shenmue 3 delayed until 2019

Couldn't agree more with you man! We do deserve to see some gameplay. If it's not at E3 then surely it has to be at gamescom? Also, the more I look at the new images, the more I love them. I think Ryo and Shenhua just look so good and detailed. Look how detailed the tiger symbol looks on Ryo's jacket, man.. props to the team and I feel the delay will only do the game good. But please enough of this silence and then showing older images.

I think we might all go crazy when we see what the actual game looks like.

Yes mate, I'm a bit anxious to see some gameplay!

Graphics reminds me of old times when Suzuki was at sega, so much attention to detail, handcrafted, it's our Shenmue in 2018 graphics! This is the only game I wait for in the same way when I was a kid, so magical. Cheers!
by Hazuki00
Fri May 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Possible Sony E3 Leak! [Mod note: It's absolutely not re

Well, about the hints made by Cedric about Gamescom...I don't pay much attention to Cedric anymore, he seems a good guy but we all know how his predictions went lately.
by Hazuki00
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Release Date Speculation

It seems (reading the comments) Adams knows "a date", but it could be provisional.
by Hazuki00
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As far as I know, they haven't confirmed they'll be at gamescom, what do we know it's that Cedric is going to be there. I'd take
It with a pinch of salt. Until they confirm it in the Kickstarter page I'll be cautious.
by Hazuki00
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #84 - Survey Info #1: Survey Started!

Love the update! The video is beutiful, nice kameo of Chai in the back, it looks promising!

There's a link where you can resend the survey to your email and you'll receive it right away.
by Hazuki00
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #83 - Survey Info #0

Muchas gracias Esppiral!
by Hazuki00
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It seems that Cedric has been playing again Shenmue 3 and he is impressed with the fighs in the game.
He couln't do anything except praise Yu for his magic.

He knows how to tease us!
I can't wait them to confirm they are taking Shenmue 3 to gamescom and show game play at last!

https://twitter.com/CedricBiscay/status/1017316225133600768
by Hazuki00
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: closing Paypal site = Deepsilver promotional campaign st

About the release date I think it's not very likely that they announce it soon, having in mind they have just delayed the game to next year. In my opinion it's more logical they announce it after september or near the end of this year. I hope it's the first quarter of 2019.

About the demo, I would like to have as soon as they can launch it but maybe in september or december as a "gift" it seems more likely.
by Hazuki00
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic