Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Chungking Mansions

I stayed at Chunking Mansions when I visited Hong Kong before and I liked it there. The only problem was the number of lifts for such a tall building, often had to wait a long time to use them. I often got bored and just used the stairs which took a while as i was staying on the top floor but the price and the location made up for it:)
by Kuninobu
Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Final Blow - LAST CHANCE FOR SHENMUE 3

Just made my pledge today, I only found out about the kickstarter because someone on a kungfu movie forum i visit sometime posted about it, i have told my brother about it too and he said he is going to pledge as well.
by Kuninobu
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #78: Then, Now and Tomorrow

Although everything in this new "update" tells us backers to lower our expectation even more
No.
it took almost two years to make "acceptable" models of the two main characters
No.
facial expressions and animations are not done yet,
No.
we now have fewer characters than what's been initially announced
No.
the new fighting system will be puzzle-based and more aimed towards causal players so we can kiss anything close to the decent fighting system of Shenmue and Shenmue II goodbye,
No.
and finally another delay is highly expected.
No.

I'm struggling to find a statement in your post that even resembles reality. Maybe that it won't look like a AAA blockbuster? (No shit). It's beyond me how you've been unbanned. You're either a troll or nuts.

Yeah, he is definitely a troll, he is obsessed with the graphics but never seems to talk about the story or gameplay which is what made Shenmue so special. I mean there were other games on the Dreamcast that had better graphics than the original two games but it was the story and gamplay that set them apart. From the way he goes on I suspect he has never actually played Shenmue, and just enjoys coming on here for his monthly rant.
by Kuninobu
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic