Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue 2 Full English Xbox Speech mod for Sega Dreamcas

I'm willing to buy this myself. Once the new version is released, I will happily pay for a burnt copy. :mrgreen:
by StuntmanSnake
Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 2 Full English Xbox Speech mod for Sega Dreamcas

It's amazing how this is still going after 5 years. Reading my old messages in this thread is like a blast from the past, half of this I don't even remember writing, haha. Just goes to show how passionate us Shenmue fans are.

Just want to say thanks for everything you've guys done. I know how grueling the process of modding can be sometimes.

It's funny re-reading some of this stuff, like when Anthony817 called me slow because I kept trying to verify whether or not the english dub quality was perfected.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ha-ha-ha-fuck-you.gif

Just playin'. :lol:

I even see that Hunk_4th was part of this thread too. Him and I are acquaintances over at the Biohazard Outbreak server revival forum "obsrv.org" which I frequent a lot. Never pegged him as a Shenmue fan, haha.

To this day I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Shenmue 2 english dub experience on my Dreamcast. Some day I hope I will be living that dream. [-o<
by StuntmanSnake
Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's Shenmue translation project V1.0.3 UPDATED!

New update thanks to StuntmanSnake!

Download v1.0.3 of the What's Shenmue translation project

Changelog:
- Changed some pedestrian texts in the three languages. Thanks to StuntmanSnake for the tip.
- Switched the quotation marks to angled quotation marks in the Spanish translation.

Happy to have helped.
by StuntmanSnake
Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yuan's Revenge - Decensoring Shenmue II

Is this decensorship mod still in the works?

I'd love to use this mod and play the game the way it was originally intended.
by StuntmanSnake
Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic