Search found 22 matches

Return

Re: *sigh* Kotaku

LINK TO STUPID TWEET

a bit mean, but let's show him how it feels to judge a book "or game" by it's cover
Nope. I'd delete that tweet if I were you. Trolling a troll is giving them what they want.

Better to be the bigger person and let these people embarrass themselves.

I agree, you should delete it.

Also Erevador, your post on Kotaku was a very well written response. Good job.
I think we should be clear that our community does not promote or approve of any sort of bullying tactics, even against those who write nonsense. This is about building something constructive and coming together to make a beautiful work of art. Insulting people is not in the spirit of that, no matter what.

Allowing these people to feel that they are in fact the victim in the situation is giving them what they want, and allows them to feel they are on some righteous crusade, rather than just participating in petty concern trolling.
by Erevador
Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 30 on the 3rd: A Roaring Success

12. Have had bunch of people saying to me on GAF today that even though they haven't played Shenmue, the fan passion has inspired them to pledge for the game.

Link?
Here are just a few of such posts. There are a bunch more...
https://41.media.tumblr.com/c3b20fbe197b6fc3163bc952459c197d/tumblr_nqzfumDvh91tyym0to1_1280.jpg
by Erevador
Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NeoGAF Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Topic revamped

Huge thanks. On behalf of Shenmue GAF, you did a wonderful job punching up the look of the original post.
by Erevador
Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Road to #1 Most Successful Kickstarter Game

They need to add some stretch goals between $5.1m and $6m. That's too wide of a gap to not have one.
I agree, this is something that definitely needs to be addressed. That gap is way too high.

This is definitely something everyone should tweet Cedric about, asking for more stretch goals (they can be simple and cosmetic) between 5 and 6 million.
by Erevador
Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mega Man: Shenmue

Submitted to r/gaming on reddit.

Encourage everyone to upvote the post and help it reach the front page of r/gaming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3d1mn1/what_if_shenmue_played_like_mega_man/
by Erevador
Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Fan-Made Shenmue HD Remaster video by Kid Nocon

Let's get this guy a job on Shenmue III.
by Erevador
Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The miracle of Shenmue III

Has been beautiful to watch this incredible fan community band together and power this campaign to the finish line.

I am grateful to everyone who put in the work to make this Kickstarter such a roaring success.
by Erevador
Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic