Search found 22 matches

Return

Re: Do you think you'll die before S3 release?

Incredible to see that this game has an impactance so large in peoples lives, enough to make us wonder if life will last until its release.

You guys are all right. It has some spiritiual thing in it. It's not about the game. But the message it carries...

I only fell this thing couple of times in my life. I feel it with bob marley songs and thinkings. I feel it with Charles Chaplin movies... and I feel it when I loved a woman for the first time.

It is so strong... it has to do with values, it has to do with simplicity, it has to do with love and affection... it has to do with human relationship...

I know you guys feel the same...
by The_Fuzileiro
Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Need Help finding this image!

Some of the detail was lost, so it's not quite as nice looking, but if it's any use to you I was able to convert the picture into vectors and scale it up to a higher resolution:

https://i.gyazo.com/f958da8789ba9dbfffed0fa36f52a240.png

That's just one word to say and it is in my language: "Caaaaaaaaaraaaaaalhooooooo"

Thank you so much guys! For me... it is perfect! I'm gonna cry! :lol:

Thanks a million man! Everybody! Thank you!
by The_Fuzileiro
Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I knew I have seen this in the past! Didn't know shenmue site still is accessible throughout this "way back machine".

Thank you very much! It isn't thaaat large, but as you said... its probably the best available.

God bless you!
by The_Fuzileiro
Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow completely forgot to check back in here! Great job Jibby, that image is fantastic!

I second you enjoying your new shirt dude, please show us a photo of the finished piece when it's done :)
Thanks James! And yeah, I really hope we get to see a photo of the shirt \:D/

There it goes! The pictures aren't that good, specially cause I'm there, :oops: :lol: , but there it is:

https://i.gyazo.com/4795e5993f3ef49be00143d39e704705.jpg

https://i.gyazo.com/b5d6cd77abb865277ff125d3586287e1.jpg
by The_Fuzileiro
Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't you think the time of growth for the Dojo has come?

I was wondering myself... Shenmue III is a reality, newcomers are arriving more and more each day. Thinking on that, don't you think the dojo should be more embracing, opening space for non-english speakers? Something like creating "international fórum" with languages divisions.

It should bring more Shenmue fans together and spread more information about the game.

it's just an ideia, ok?
by The_Fuzileiro
Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III and Red Dead Redemption 2 launch window

So most of you are ok with the fact of a huge triple-A being launched with Shenmue. Well... sincerely I still not.
That's not a question of people being... like... spending all their money in another game and not buying Shenmue. For me, my fear is that all the spotlight will be focusing only one game, in case RDR2. This goddamn media should make Shenmue looks as tiny as Might N. Nine...

I know... 99% of your are ok with this, or just betting a delay should be announced, but I'm not.

It makes me chill just to imagine the possibility of another commercial failure.

Hope sony spend a really fucking good money on that merchandising they promised.

I'm nervous...
by The_Fuzileiro
Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 nominated at the Golden Joystick Awards 2016

Aaaaannnd the winner is: Mass Effect Andromedaaaaaa

What a joke...
by The_Fuzileiro
Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't you think the time of growth for the Dojo has come

It's great to know you have the interest on improving the forum, Yama! Sometimes we think things could be changed in a snap, forgetting all the effort and money needed to do so.
Well, I don't know how I could help, once I have no knowledge of programming... web design, etc... all I could do is donate some dolars, and discuss the changes in order to make an even better dojo.
If this takes form, please count on me!
by The_Fuzileiro
Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Playstation Experience - December 2016

Nobody can stop this train. Dojo is back up, let's go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go Yamaaaaa!!!! Love you man! I love this occasions where we unite as one, when everybody's feeling is just one! Just wanna say that... in all this years, being a loyalty fan of Shenmue, this site has been the best place to keep the hope alive, to share hope and happiness, as each rumor appeared in the internet...

Now we are part of Shenmue III, we made it possible! It's a fantastic filling! Thank you Yama for your work and thank every single member, distant friends without a face, but with a heart of a lion!

Let's see the magic happen again in a few hours!
by The_Fuzileiro
Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #63: Campaign and Progress Update

I think the best part of this update nobody have mentioned:

“I have been absorbed in developing the game and I stay in the studio all night time to time. My life is all about Shenmue day and night.”-Yu Suzuki

This is the kind of posture and dedication that made Yu Suzuki be what he is. Shenmue is in really good hands!
by The_Fuzileiro
Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmuehd.com Domain Registered

Something is happening, this can't mean nothing!

http://imgur.com/PlCx00W.jpg

https://twitter.com/CedricBiscay/status/817354345796825088

That's quite interesting! He's almost saying: "Hey, Sega are about to decide to make the remasters, please make pressure"

At least I read like this!
by The_Fuzileiro
Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Iwao Hazuki's China Visit Diagram

Great job Switch! You are awesome!
by The_Fuzileiro
Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Hi guys... have someone here seem this interview with Peter Moore?

http://www.glixel.com/interviews/peter- ... fc-w475540

It is interesting for knowing what kind of importance Yu Suzuki had those days at sega.
by The_Fuzileiro
Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Submit your question for Eric Kelso interview

How it was to work with Suzuki-san those years?
Are you confident with your voice tone now? I mean... you think your voice can match the same tone when you dubled shenmue the first time?
by The_Fuzileiro
Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [Closed] Submit your question for Eric Kelso interview

Wowwwww! Anxious to see this interview! Great great work Switch!
by The_Fuzileiro
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #69: June Report

That's really nice! But what intrigues me the most is those "new announcements" they said.

By the way... does anybody knows if Sega already made his presence at Gamescon previous years?
by The_Fuzileiro
Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Famitsu Interview w/ Yu Suzuki @Gamescom [Full Translati

Thank you so much Switch! These news came as a remedy for me...

I was seriously worried by the lack of facial animation, but know I'm confident that there's still much work to do and the team will significantly improve the game.

When worldwide promotion begin, Shenmue would certainly have a total different treatment.

Just another point that worries me... the stories that will be made to tell newcomers about previous games.
Please don't do Street Fighter V cartoon stories like. That's just horrendous. Totally unprofessional on my view.
by The_Fuzileiro
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game*Spark Interview with Yu Suzuki [Full Translation]

Thanks a million, thanks a ton, thanks, thanks, thanks.... when will come the next interview Switch? lol
by The_Fuzileiro
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VG 24/7 interview with Yu

Best interview until now. Shenmue 3 was a dream and now we can safely dream about Shenmue 4.

Sounds promissing.

Have you imagine if Yu Net became a successful studio, opening space for Yu Suzuki create other games in the near future? :heart:
by The_Fuzileiro
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #74 - Gamescom Travelogue

Ryo looks astonishing for me! But... the face is gonna make me cry when I see is Lan Di.
If you guys love the new Jacket Ryo uses... imagine the look of Lan Di's new outfit. I think neither the phoenix mirror nor Ryo's Jacket is going to impact as much as Lan Di's high definition clothes.

http://www.i.imgur.com/41IKctY.jpg

*edit... just replace my avatar with this image. :heart: :lol:
by The_Fuzileiro
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic