Search found 305 matches

Return

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3! PRE-ORDER FOR PS4/PC!

Hi there, you don't need a Kickstarter account for the Slacker Backer; this was mainly for people who didn't have a chance to back the Kickstarter campaign :)
by Amir
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD in magazines

In terms of innovation, I'm most excited for Rapport System, Character Perspective System, and the Three Kingdoms wargames of Baisha.
by Amir
Wed May 09, 2018 1:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Walking around Chinatown in Sydney, when suddenly...

“Father’s Heaven?”

by Amir
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adam Koralik explains the re-releases (4:3, audio etc)

Curious as to why the file size is so big for the 2 games (30GB). Even with some of the assets being available in HD and dual audio, I'd still only expect it to be max. 15GB?

Where did you get the file size?

It's the minimum requirement on Steam. That said, the minimum requirement is often a little greater than the file size (free space required for paging etc.).
by Amir
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Info + Details of S1&2 from Adam Koralik (7th July)

Good to hear about fast loading times on base PS4/XB1; I was worried about lack of space on my PC SSD for both these remasters AND Shenmue III, but if the load times for the remasters are that fast I can just install them on my hard drive and then install III on the SSD when it comes out.

I'll likely play Shenmue I in 4:3 to avoid shifting aspect ratios, but I'm still not sure what to do for Shenmue II...
by Amir
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic