Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: The Day The Snow Turned Into A Game

Wow thanks for that text...very well written and brilliant. I will sure as hell put more money soon and on the 3rd of July as well.

Nevertheless, I would like to say that the communication strategy regarding Shenmue 3's Kickstarter is very stupid. They first led us to believe that 2 millions were enough to create the game. Wasn't that what you all thought when the Kickstarter campaign started last week? That all we needed to do was to reach the fucking 2 millions and that everything else, by a way or another, will be taken care of? It definitely wasn't written black on white that the 2 millions were not enough to offer a complete game to the fans.

That's misrepresentation.

Then, when you put the number of 2 millions into fans's head what do you think will happen? People will finance the project in order to reach that 2 millions goal. And as you can see the total amount is at 3.5 millions now...not too far from 2.5...If instead they would have stipulate "higher is your participation better is the game" with no numbers at all I'm sure that the amount would be more than 3.5 millions by now.

Look at all the problems it creates. They were not professional and they now ask for more money. But a lot of folks already contributed and probably won't want to put more money. Their strategy was pretty lame and now compromises the quality of Shenmue 3.
by DomLou
Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Day The Snow Turned Into A Game

Yama, you should definitely contact Team Yu, ShenmueMaster and all other sites in order to organize a massive contribution on July 3rd.
by DomLou
Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic