Search found 533 matches

Return

Re: Joel "red shirt" Tess Discussion Topic (Twitch)

The way the Q&A was handled yesterday was a debacle, that's for certain. However we need to come together as a community and bury it. Let's push forward for the sake of the Kickstarter, Shenmue III and Suzuki-san. At this point we can offer constructive criticism (there is another thread for the Twitch stream) and continue on with our own separate efforts.

I should not need to say this, but I will. We do not support or condone any form of personal attacks within this community. Let's carry on as we always have, positively and respectfully. That is the voice other parties will pay attention to, respect and trust. Thank you.
by Yama
Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Final Blow - LAST CHANCE FOR SHENMUE 3

Does anyone remember that fight in Shenmue 2 on top of Yellow Head Building when Dou Niu is running toward Ryo with 400 lbs. of force behind him? This is the climax of the Shenmue story thus far. Ryo has one last chance and takes it. He delivers the final counter elbow assault to Dou Niu.

http://www.30onthe3rd.com/images/dounui.jpg

With that one blow the next phase of his journey can continue without interference.

We are on top of that roof right now with the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter. This campaign is our Dou Niu. In order to give Yu Suzuki the chance to make the best Shenmue 3 possible we have to deliver that blow.

As I’ve said many times before, if you’ve donated to this Kickstarter you are a Shenmue saint. If you can squeeze out a little more from your budget great! If not, no worries, you've done your part and I know Yu is grateful. But if you’re holding out for PayPal, don’t! We have one last chance to make this happen. Don’t be deceived into assuming PayPal will happen. It very well could become a reality after the Kickstarter. But we just don’t know. All we know for sure is this Kickstarter ends July 17th. It all comes down to that day: The Final Blow.

Here is our new campaign logo:
http://www.30onthe3rd.com/images/tfb_logo.jpg
So spread the word far and wide. This is a critical period at end of the campaign when decisive action is needed. Pledge or upgrade your pledge NOW! - or possibly lose your chance forever! The quality and scale of Shenmue 3 is dependent on the Kickstarter’s overall success. The fate of Shenmue is in OUR hands now. Make your dreams come true!
#SaveShenmue #TheFinalBlow

EDIT
The website http://www.30onthe3rd.com/finalblow is now live! Let me know if you have any translations or corrections. I'll try to get the various timezone times up ASAP.
by elfshadowreaper
Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Final Blow - LAST CHANCE FOR SHENMUE 3

Anonymous81 wrote: Can anyone upload the Final Blow campaign image to photobucket or somewhere else and link to it here? The "show" button in the first post isn't working for me, and no image is showing up. Thanks muchly!

try this link
http://www.30onthe3rd.com/images/tfb_logo.jpg
by johnvivant
Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Final Blow - LAST CHANCE FOR SHENMUE 3

i just sent a tweet to Game Sack and asked whether they could create a shout-out video for the shenmue kickstarter before it ends.

https://twitter.com/john_vivant/status/ ... 9383540737

feel free to retweet mine or create your own. worth a shot.
by johnvivant
Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The miracle of Shenmue III

It really is a miracle! Also, I didn't notice the 3 thing but now that you mentioned it. :roll: :lol:

We did it!!! :beerchug:
by Hyo Razuki
Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A big applause to us, the community. Here's to us and Shenmue! :beerchug:
by CodingGenesis
Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Has been beautiful to watch this incredible fan community band together and power this campaign to the finish line.

I am grateful to everyone who put in the work to make this Kickstarter such a roaring success.
by Erevador
Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is a miracle, if you remember all the frustration we had to endure with years of waiting for E3 announcements and TGS, and then the false hope and lies from Adam Doree and Kikizo claiming they had inside knowledge of development, and then Adam Doree flat out claiming the game was cancelled and scrapped in 2007. If you consider all of the inconsistency in reporting over the years, I am very surprised that Shenmue is being developed today, but all for the better :)
by PILMAN
Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow very well written. You just summed everything up very nicely. Awesome job. Great post!
by JaySw34
Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice post Anon81. Like the fact you pointed out 6.333 million coincidence. The kismat of the beginnings of shenmue 333 was manifested on the 6th month.
For all those who don't speak Urdu/Hindi/Persian 'kismet' means destiny.
by 7heavens
Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy for Cedric who took risks to make the dream come true, congrats to the community for never give up. I will never forget the Yu's tears yesterday.

It's amazing to see that Shenmue tolds a beautiful human adventure on both plans : virtual and real. I do not know any other video game giving such emotions. Shenmue III is a miracle and we deserve it. =D>
by Yokosuka
Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i really want to thank you Anonymous81. throughout the campaign i would always see you either in here or in the kickstarter comments, being helpful, positive, and enthusiastic. you understood everything well, and knew what actions to take. this is so useful when directing people. amazing work. this is a really well summarized analysis. the only things that really hurt the campaign was the misinformation about the funding which was fueled by click-baiting faux cynical journalists, and that strange original twitch stream (damage of the twitch stream is debatable imo).

other than that all the other factors converged to produce an amazing and improbable outcome. =D> thanks
by johnvivant
Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quick Timed Event to #SaveShenmue

http://s14.postimg.cc/rjen4xtfl/friendsclose.png

With the Shenmue III Kickstarter now raising over $4.8 million in pledges and well on its way to the next stretch goal before Friday's deadline, it's time to reveal the prize for this Wednesday's #SaveShenmue Quick Timed Event!

If you're donating $100 or more to fund Shenmue III, you'll already be seeing your name in the credits of the game. But what if you could add your best friend at no extra cost? Or the family member that introduced you to Shenmue all those years ago? Your names would be together forever, immortalized in the most significant video game sequel of our lifetimes.

That's what you're able to win this Wednesday. Two #SaveShenmue campaigners have sacrified their place in the credits to reward one lucky winner with this rare opportunity.

The first ten participants in the QTE, plus four random others, will be entered into a drawing for the prize. Details on how to participate are at TeamYu.net/QTE

Good luck to us all in what we hope will be a week that sees Shenmue III become the most funded video game in Kickstarter history. Thank you for all your support!
by Team Yu
Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also 2M was the initial goal and we reached 3x that at 6M. Plus the 333,000 on top of that didm't go unnoticed...
by SMDzero
Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its been a month and i cant believe this even now, i had always hopes but 14 years of frustations and let downs where a rumor after rumor got the worst scenario for the series made me totally skeptical about all possibilities of a miracle, life was "without Shenmue 3" and that was so normal, like breathing.
And now, the most awesome miracle occurred, the planets aligned and the mystical eclipse has throw the forces to the lines of destiny and now we are all crying and jumping and screaming and making awesome posts about how Yu Suzuki is moved by the power of humans helping to reach a common goal, one that so much people tought it was impossible.
And im glad that i helped, with all of you, because i love Shenmue, and im proud of being in that aligment of powers.
by Fei Fong Wong
Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paypal Update... Sort Of

UPDATE: On an unrelated matter, YsNet sent me a reply (a late one regarding my problem lol) stating that the official crowdfunding outside KS will be happening soon (hopefully). So keep an eye on the KS page for updates!

http://s28.postimg.org/z14j2121p/Untitled.png

I have posted a message previously about how AJ told me the team is not privy to what's going on regarding the Paypal situation, but a lot people missed that so I decided to create a thread with a follow-up message he just sent to me:

We understand the sentiment going around. Unfortunately we do not have much to give right now. Talks are under way and progress is being made. As you can imagine however, there are other factors which will affect the decision that your normal Kickstarter does not need to consider.

All we can say is to keep spirits up, because it will happen. Mr. Suzuki still has a lot he wants to do with the game and feels strongly about making it work.

Hang in there!

Note that AJ has experience implementing Paypal as seen in their past Kickstarter projects, so in this case the issue is above them.

EDIT: Here's the initial response for my inquiry towards Paypal, among others.

Hello,

Thank you very much sir! Without the Absolutely amazing Shenmue community, none of this would have been possible. Congratulations to you!

As for the Paypal, Mr. Suzuki did mention it on the Twitch broadcast. There are reasons yes, none of which I am personally privy to. But you can imagine our situation is is slightly more complicated than your average Kickstarter.

As for the jacket and figure, you're right on there. If the crowd funding does continue, they should be included. Thanks!

Yes, we should be continuing to work with Ys Net and Mr. Suzuki throughout the whole KS process.

Enjoy your Happy Shenmue weekend too!

Awesome Japan
by sand4fish
Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Paypal Update... Sort Of

That's actually a really good response you got there. Doesn't even seem to be a standard copy & paste answer.

Kudos to Joel Tess. =D>
by Hyo Razuki
Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Reprise wrote: Thanks for the update mate. Would it be possible for you to add the original message to your post as well?

Done :D. Hope this will keep the angry mob in place for now. :lol:
by sand4fish
Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please give AJ some credit and stop blaming them for every little thing.
by Himuro
Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki New Interview

No problem !

Just finished japanese version 1 hour ago. Sent it to Yu Suzuki and waiting for his approval to publish it.

1AM here. Time to get some rest. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day guys.
by DEVILLE_David
Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yu Suzuki's interview : A New Shenmue

Hello guys,

As promised, I've received Yu Suzuki's approval to publish it, so here it is !

Meeting Yu Suzuki in Japan once again was awesome. I had the opportunity to meet with the development team and saw some footage and can say that Shenmue is definetly in good hands.

This interview do not contain major spoilers, however, DO NOT read the question/answer #14 if you do not wish to know about Shenmue III's bosses.

Enough said, here you go !

English version / 英語版 :

PDF version : coming soon

Yu Suzuki's interview : A New Shenmue (2015)

1) David : Hello Yu Suzuki. Today is September 14th and 2 months have passed since the end of the Kickstarter's campaign. Could you tell us how you've felt during the campaign ?

Yu Suzuki : Many people asked me how it was during E3 so I'd rather talk about what happened after that, the development and so on. That's what is the most interesting to me. The game's budget has been decided with the Kickstarter and we're working on it accordingly. We're currently testing the Unreal Engine 4.

http://s20.postimg.org/3q8adrch9/image.jpg

2) David : 14 years have passed since the release of Shenmue II. If you had to think about it, was there anything that could have been improved in the previous games ?

Yu Suzuki : When I was making Shenmue II, my goal was to make it better than the first one. Of course, there are many things that could have been better. If I had to provide an example, that'd be the use of time. How long you had to wait until the next event.

In Shenmue Yokosuka, the player had no other choice but to wait until the next event occured. The concept was to add many different features for the player to enjoy while waiting for the said rendezvous. After the first Shenmue was done, people provided their feedback and many of them were frustrated having to wait, that's why I've decided to add the « Skip Time » feature in Shenmue II. By using it, you could skip time and jump to the next scene.

3) David : During the trailer of Shenmue Online, we could see Shenhua summoning a Phoenix to fight Lan Di. Is it linked to the original story of Shenmue ?

Yu Suzuki : This is a story I made up specially for Shenmue Online. So no, It has no link to the original story.

http://s20.postimg.org/v4nf1xkvh/image.jpg

I would like to ask you some questions regarding Shenmue III and the Kickstarter campaign if you don't mind.

4) David : You've planned to add scenes from the first 2 games « Story Digest » in Shenmue III to describe the story. Are you going to use the previous games original scenes or do you plan to recreate them under the Unreal Engine 4 ? Is there any chance you're going to add Chapter 2 « the boat » in it ?

Yu Suzuki : The boat chapter won't be added. Regarding the « Story Digest » we're thinking about the best way to add it.

5) David : A fan has made a suggestion and wanted you to hear it. Is it possible for Ryo to hold a camera and take some pictures that the player could save in the inventory ?

Yu Suzuki : Ryo holding a camera doesn't match with his style and the way he is. However, the fact that the «player» himself is taking the pictures sounds like a nice idea. To be honest, I already thought about it before, so if that's possible, I would like to make this possibility happen.

6) David : In your previous interviews, you've mentioned that Shenmue III's size would be around the size of Shenmue's Dobuita. Each village will be around the same size as Dobuita or where you talking about the full game ?

Yu Suzuki : I want to make Choubu as large as Dobuita. Now, about the remaining villages, we're thinking about it.

http://s20.postimg.org/ua0vfwd0t/image.jpg

7) David : Characters will be linked to Ryo through the « Rapport System ». But is it going to change the main story and why not, make some of the characters disappear at some point ?

Yu Suzuki : This system has been built for Ryo and Shenhua. We are thinking about the possibility to make it work with other characters but that's undecided. Regarding the impact that it's going to have on the story and the game itself, that is currently under experimentation.

8 ) David : The exclusive Kickstarter content « S3World telecom» will provide the possibility to call some characters of the previous games. But are the conversations going to be limited to some lines only or will they offer some variations ?

Yu Suzuki : No, It won't be limited to a single conversation.

9) David  : The Stretch Goals «AI Battling», «Ragdoll Reaction» and «High Ground Battle System» have yet to be reached, but is there anything we could learn about these Stretch Goals ?

Yu Suzuki : Some of you may know what the Ragdoll physics is. If you release the strength of the body, it becomes like a doll, that's not really natural. That's why we're working on the «Motion Blending», adding some resistance to the muscles for example, to obtain realistic moves.

In a Virtua Fighter scene, patterns were determined by the Motion Capture, but with the Ragdoll physics, moves won't repeat over and over. If you get into something (like a wall) the reaction won't be the same. In fact, I'd like to combine the «Ragdoll Physics», the «Motion Blending» and «IK Constraint» to make the NPC and battle's reactions as real as possible.

Regarding the «AI Battling» Stretch Goal, if I had to explain this simply, that'd be, for example, when you're hitting the punch button of your pad to hit your opponent. A jab when he's close, to hit him when he's away from you and to move to hit him when he's even more far away. I would like to create a system that is taking account of the distance, conditions and the position of your rival. During normal fights, if you push a button, your character will use the same move over and over without considering your current situation. I don't really like that and would like to use the «AI Battling» to add some variations to the movements depending on your current state.

And finally, the «High Ground Battle System», is the interactivity with the surrounding environment. I want to create and add strategy and realism to the battles. For example, throwing your opponent on a barrel and making it break or hitting a wall and making it fall like a wave on your enemy. I'd like to create more complex battles using the UE4's physical phenomenon.

David : These features were not available in the first two games right ?

Yu Suzuki : To say the truth, I've already used it. You could see something like that during the «70 Man Battle». But these techniques were used 14 years ago and I am sure that the result will be more interesting if we use the actual technology.

10) David : Is Shenhua going to be with Ryo all the time or is Ryo going to be on his own from time to time as well ?

Yu Suzuki : Both. Moments where Ryo will be on his own and some where Shenhua will stand by his side.

http://s20.postimg.org/6lldkmgh9/image.jpg

11) David : Just like in Shenmue I and II, is it going to be possibile to grab the items around us and examine them ?

Yu Suzuki : I would like to make it.

12) David : Some people would like to know more about the Paypal campaign and its rewards. Is there anything you can tell us ?

Yu Suzuki : The campaign will start on September 17th. With Kickstarter, people were limited to one reward, but this time, they will be able to add other rewards. Also, I'd like Japanese users to browse this page, all details will be in Japanese. The remaining Stretch Goals are also a part of this campaign and if we reach them, as promised, they will be made. I am counting on you !

13) David : Niao Sun has been presented during the first Shenmue events but is only appearing for the first time in Shenmue III. Why did you show her so soon during the promotion of the game ? Is there a special reason behind this ?

Yu Suzuki : There's no real reason. She was attractive and I liked her, that's why I wanted to show this character to all of you as soon as possible !

http://s20.postimg.org/jr0vqqact/image.jpg

14) David : Looking at the development's schedule, 4 big bosses will be added to the game. Have you decided to cut some parts of the story and add the 4 main Chiyoumen bosses ?

Yu Suzuki : All I can tell you is that you're going to face Niao Sun of course, and also Lan Di !

http://s20.postimg.org/40fsx3r3h/image.jpg

15) David : Many players would like to have the possibility to switch between the Japanese and English voices. Do you plan to add such a feature in Shenmue III ?

Yu Suzuki : We are considering the possibility to switch between English and Japanese voices. So, many people would like Japanese voices and English subtitles ? I will probably start a poll about this to see what people are looking forward to.

Here is the last question !

16) David : Any special message that you'd like to say to the fans and why not, people who never played Shenmue until today ?

Yu Suzuki : My message towards the fans :

Thank to all of you who have been waiting for the last 14 years. I will bring with Shenmue III a new way to play and many things that were not in the first two games. I am aware that many of you are expecting Shenmue III to be the same as the first games but as a game creator, I am always challenging myself and I'd be very happy if the fans appreciated Shenmue III. Thank you for welcoming the new Shenmue !

Now the message toward players who never experienced Shenmue before :

I am developing it in the best possible way to make sure that you are going to enjoy the experience even though you have never played the first Shenmue. So even if you have no idea what the Shenmue I and II were, please do not hesitate to try it out please !

http://s20.postimg.org/ja248r8x9/DSC_0563.jpg

The interview is now over. I would like to say thank you to Yu Suzuki who allowed me to do this interview. A huge thanks to all the people working at YsNet, for their warm welcome and kindness.

I'd also like to say thank you to Cédric Biscay, french co-producer of Shenmue III. I had the opportunity to meet him and I can tell you that he's really motivated and he loves Shenmue as much as we all do ! Shenmue III is in good hands and I am really looking forward to it !

My next interview should happen during the Magic Monaco in February 2016.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed the answers.

©David DE VILLE

Japanese version / 日本語版 :

鈴木裕さんのインタビュー : 新しいシェンムーへ

1) ダビッド : 鈴木さん、こんにちは。本日、インタビューを行わせていただくことになり、ありがとうございます。宜しくお願い致します。それでは、はじめましょう。シェンムーⅢのKickstarterのキャンペーンが終了してから、二ヶ月ぐらい経過しました。よろしければ、キャンペーンの間の印象を教えて頂けませんか。

鈴木氏 : 皆さんに良く聞かれたのはショーの期間中の印象でしたので、その代わりにE3(ロサンゼルスで行われるゲームショー)が終わったあとや開発について話したいと思います。バジェットが決まったので、そのバジェットに合わせてゲームのフローに従って、現在はUE4のテストに入っています。

http://s20.postimg.org/3q8adrch9/image.jpg

2) ダビッド : シェンムーⅡが発売されてから14年が経過しました。今、思い浮かべると、シェンムーⅠとⅡには改善点があったと思いますか。

鈴木氏 : シェンムーⅡを作るときはシェンムーⅠを改善して作ったので、もちろん改善点が沢山ありました。一つの例を挙げると、待ち合わせの時間です。シェンムーⅠでは待ち合わせの時間までただ待つことしか出来ませんでした。なので、シェンムーⅠでは待ち合わせの時間までに遊ぶ要素を沢山入れてあります。待っている時間に違うことをやって欲しいというのがシェンムーⅠのコンセプトでした。シェンムーⅠが終わったらそこに対してストレスが溜まると言うプレイヤーの声が高かったのでシェンムーⅡでは待つシステムを入れることに決めました。その時間まで待つというシステムを使うと、その時間と場所にジャンプすることが出来るようになりました。 

3) ダビッド : シェンムーオンラインのトレーラーでは藍帝(らんてい)は龍を、シェンファは鳳凰を召喚して戦っているシーンがありました。このシーンはシェンムーのメインストーリーと繋がっているのでしょうか。

鈴木氏 : シェンムーオンラインのために作った外伝なので、オリジナルストーリーと繋がっていません。

http://s20.postimg.org/v4nf1xkvh/image.jpg

4) ダビッド : まだ、シェンムーをやったことがないプレイヤーにストーリーを分かってもらうために、シェンムーⅢにシェンムーI&Ⅱのストーリーダイジェストコンテンツが追加される予定があります。
それは、昔の動画(シェンムーThe Movie)か、あるいはUnreal Engine 4でリニューアルしたもので追加されるのでしょうか。そして、カットされた「二章 船」の動画版を追加されますか。

鈴木氏 : シェンムー「二章 船」 は追加されません。ストーリーダイジェストに関してはどの形がいいかどうか検討中です。

5) ダビッド : シェンムーファンからのアイデアを聞いたので、お伝えさせていただきます。シェンムーⅢの涼がカメラを持って、写真を撮って、アルバムに保存できるシステムというアイデアでしたが、いかがでしょうか。

鈴木氏 : 涼がカメラを持つというと、ちょっと彼のイメージに合わないと思います。プレイヤーの方が写真を撮ったらいいと思っています。写真の機能が使えるのは以前からやりたいと考えていたので、出来ればやりたいです。

6) ダビッド : 以前、他のインタビューを受けていたときに、鈴木さんはシェンムーⅢの世界のサイズはシェンムーのどぶ板と同じぐらいになると言いましたが、それは全部のエリアですか。それとも一つずつの村がどぶ板と同じぐらいのサイズになるということでしょうか。

鈴木氏 :鳥舞をどぶ板くらいの大きさにしたいと思っています。他の村については検討中です。

http://s20.postimg.org/ua0vfwd0t/image.jpg

7) ダビッド : 今回は好感度システムによって涼が他のキャラクターと繋がっていることは変わりますが、そのシステムでストーリーの変更や仲が悪いと仲間と会えなくなってしまう設定がありますか。

鈴木氏 : 好感度システムは涼とシェンファーに向けて作ったシステムです。他のキャラに使うかどうかは検討中です。ストーリーやゲーム進行にどれくらいの影響を与えるかどうかは現在実験中です。

8) ダビッド : キックスターター限定の国際テレホンカードで前作で出てきたキャラクターに連絡することが可能ですが、出来る会話が一つ限りなのか又はバリエーションがたくさんあるのでしょうか。

鈴木氏 : 会話は一つ限りではないです。

9) ダビッド : 「ラグドールリアクション」や「AIバトル」や「ハイグランドバトルシステム」というストレッチゴールはまだ達成していませんが、それについて詳しく説明してくださいませんか。

鈴木氏 : 皆さんはご存知かもしれませんが、ラグドール物理演算というのがあって、人体の力を抜くと人形みたいなものになって、キャラクターがだらんとしてしまいます。これだけでやると動きが不自然になってしまいます。
そのため、これにモーションブレンディングしたり、例えば筋肉の抵抗(コンストレイン)を加えると、よりリアルな動きが出ます。バーチャファイターで攻撃をされるシーンはモーションキャプチャーで撮ったシーンでパターン化されていますが、ラグドールというのはそのときの地形やぶつかったときの動きを繰り返さないので、実際はラグドール、モーションブレンディング、IKコンストレインを上手く組み合わせてバトルのリアクション・・・例えばNPCのリアクションをもっとリアルにしたいです。

AIバトルというのは、例えば簡単にいうとパンチのボタンだったら、相手が近かったらジャブ、相手が少し離れていたらストレート、もっと離れていたら移動してストレートというふうに相手との位置や距離や状況に応じて,自動的にバトルの技が出来るようにAIでコントロールしたいです。普通のバトルというのはコマンドを押せばそのコマンドの技が出るという風になっているので、その技が状況に合っていなくても出てしまいます。それは良くないなと考えているので、状況に合った技をだすためにAIでコントロールしたいと思っています。

ハイグランドバトルシステム は、キャラクターの周りのものを使って、バトルに臨場感と戦略を加えて作りたいと思っています。例えば、敵を投げたらドラム缶が崩れてきて敵をやっつけるとか、闘おうとしているときに壁を叩いたら波のように崩れてきたり・・・UE4の物理現象を連鎖させて、より複雑で楽しいバトルを作りたいと思っています。演算を使ってやりたいなと思っています。

ダビッド : シェンムーⅠ・Ⅱではやっていなかったシステムですね?

鈴木氏 : ちょっとやっていました。70人バトルのときにドラム缶が崩れてきたりとか… ですが、あれは14年前の技術でやった表現なので、現在の技術でやったらもっと楽しいものになると思います。

10) ダビッド : シェンムーⅢではシェンファがシェンムーIIと同じように常に涼と一緒にいるのか、彼が一人になることが多くなるのでしょうか。

鈴木氏 : 彼女と一緒にいるときもありますし、一人になるときもあります。

http://s20.postimg.org/6lldkmgh9/image.jpg

11) ダビッド : シェンムーとシェンムーⅡでアイテムを細かく観察することが出来ましたが、シェンムーⅢでも同じような動作が出来ますか。

鈴木氏 : 出来るようにしたいです。

12) ダビッド : Kickstarterのキャンペーン終了後、更に支援したい方がPaypalで支援出来るシステムが発表されました。それについての詳細を説明して頂けますか。

鈴木氏 : 9月17日からPaypalを開始対応しています。Kickstarterでは1個しか買えなかったのですが、今回は追加の購入が出来ますし、あとは特に日本のユーザーが日本語で申し込むことが出来ますので是非ページを見に来て下さい。基本的にはストレッチゴールにも対応していますので追加金額でストレッチゴールをクリアすると約束している部分が実現出来ます。皆さん、宜しくお願いします。

13) ダビッド : 鳥隼(ちょうじゅん)は昔からプロモーションキャラクターとして使用されていて、シェンムーⅢから登場することになりましたが、どうして14年前からそのキャラクターを紹介されましたか。特別な理由がありますか。

鈴木氏 : 特別な理由がありません。キャラクターが魅力的だったので、僕がそのキャラクターが好きで、早く皆さんに見せたかったからです。

http://s20.postimg.org/jr0vqqact/image.jpg

14) ダビッド : 開発の構成によって、シェンムーIIIでは4つのボスがいるということが分かってきました。つまりストーリーを短くして、四天王(らんてい、こうてい、えんてい、げんてい)を含めることにしましたか。

鈴木氏 : 一つだけのことを言います。四天王の藍帝(蒼龍) と炎帝(鳥隼)が出てきます。

http://s20.postimg.org/40fsx3r3h/image.jpg

15) ダビッド : 日本語と英語音声を選択するオプションが欲しい方が多いそうです。このような選択肢をシェンムーⅢに追加するつもりでしょうか。

鈴木氏 : 日本語版と英語版の音声切り替えが可能かどうか検討してみます。海外では日本語音声で英語字幕が欲しい人が多いですか。出来たら、一回アンケートを取ってみたいですね。

それでは、最後の質問です。

16) ダビッド : シェンムーファンや又はシェンムーを初めてプレイする方々に伝えたい特別なメッセージがありましたら、どうぞ。

鈴木氏 : シェンムーファンの皆さんについては14年間ぐらい待ってくれて、本当にありがとうございます。シェンムーⅢではシェンムーI&Ⅱにない、新しい遊びをチャレンジしようと思っています。シェンムーI&IIとか全く同じ遊びを期待している人がいるかもしれませんが、鈴木裕は常に新しいことにチャレンジするクリエイターだと思って、シェンムーⅢを応援してくれると嬉しいです。新しいシェンムーを応援して下さい。

はじめて遊ぶ人については、シェンムーIとⅡを遊んでなくても、知らなくても楽しく遊べるように、シェンムーⅢを作る予定です。はじめてのプレイでも、シェンムーの良さが伝わるようなゲームになるので、是非遊んでみてください。

http://s20.postimg.org/ja248r8x9/DSC_0563.jpg

インタビューを読んで下さった皆さん、ありがとうございます。鈴木裕さんとYSNETのスタッフの皆さんにも大変感謝しております。

シェンムーIIIは2017年12月末に発売予定です。興味がある方は是非、シェンムーIIIの公式サイトのページをご覧下さい。

http://shenmue.link/ 

予約購入のページはこちらです。

http://shenmue.link/order_jp/
by DEVILLE_David
Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When Sega inevitably announces the HD remasters...

the "debate" exists only in your head, nobody said that Yu Suzuki wouldn't have been a fan of Nocon or wouldn't have sought him out anyway.

Actually, you said this.

so i really wonder if Nocon being hired to work on Shenmue III was partly to cancel his fan made HD remake, so they wouldn't have to compete with it if they re released.

Competing with a fan remake.

And there definitely was a debate. It wasn't in his head. We debated this an entire page. You made multiple posts defending your position. That is in effect, a debate.
by Himuro
Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feminism

This is where I raise a point of objection.

You do not ever call me or another human being as it. Especially because I am transgender.

:rotflmao:

This is where I start to disregard everything that comes out of your mouth.
I think I will call people what I want, especially when you are the one who started the insults out of butthurt.

Reported. I should be able to post on the Dojo without someone insulting me because of who I am
Likewise. I ain't gonna put you on a pedestal because you're a nutcase who sliced his dick off. Stop talking to me and I'll refrain from calling you a freak.

Pretty pathetic.

You called me 'it', which is dehumanizing, and now you're calling me a freak. And you expect me to sit here and take it. I didn't insult you at all, and if I did, I didn't call you a freak or infer that you're less than human by calling you a pronoun used for inanimate objects like lamps, telephones, and apples.

Your jabs were awful and childish, and you were called on it, by many people. You have resorted to attacking me all while claiming to be the victim and that I'm butt hurt. If I'm butt hurt over anything, it's your really bad posts. I never said to put me on a pedestal, but I do expect basic human decency and respect. I don't think that's much of a tall order. Talk about being butt hurt because someone says you can't call them 'it'. Laughable, and incredibly childish.

Reported.

You mad? Seems so. You put more emotion into that post than the last two to three pages put together.

Stay salty.

http://i.imgur.com/GjcZG2O.gif

SJW are hypocrites

No kidding, and the best example of PC-policing the language can be seen right here, since this thread has been hijacked by the butthurt PC-police.

SJWs are hypocritical scumbags, and they look up to an exposed liar, as can be seen in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW-69xXD734

This post encapsulates everything wrong with "I hate SJWs" viewpoint. You called me it, I said that wasn't okay. Suddenly that's "policing" your language.

How weak. How craven. The guy who called certain guys beta males is actually a coward. How predictable.

You furious because you can't call another human being it? Another one bites the dust. If anything, you've done a great advertising for the pro-pc crowd. Who wants to associate with such childish antics? Admit it, you lost this round, probably even the battle as well.

:-({|=
by Himuro
Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 can't promise 60fps but can promise sexy girls

I have said all I wish to or will say on the subject. Carry on.
Hey, you mind me asking you a question? It's completely fine if you don't, given that you have said all that you wanted on the subject but I'm just curious.

Do you feel Shenmue so far did have bad representation of the fairer sex? Personally I feel there's a good range in Shenmue. I mean the women are all different from each other. The only one that might possibly be a danger so far is Joy, but it's not impossible to imagine the daughter of a well to do business empire get involved with the wrong crowd. Everything about her, from her scant clothing to her over the top dyed hair, screams a desire to make an impression. I also think that some women are like that, not every one of course, but some may be. Teenagers especially can be.

What are your thoughts on Shenmue's depiction of women so far? (It's hard to talk about this new ChiYouMen leader since we haven't really seen her yet properly) But only if you don't mind me asking, of course.

Also, every time I see your avatar I want to play Skies of Arcadia again.

I don't personally mind the depiction at all. But then, I'm male, and not really the one who would be impacted by the depiction. Even among women, not everyone will mind it either. But for those who do, I advocate their right to voice concerns about it - just as I advocate Yu's right to depict his characters however he wants - I actually feel Shenmue has some decent to good depictions of women personally. But I think a lot of women would like to see characteristics other than simply "strong and beautiful" in video games.

Someone (can't remember who) once said something (poorly paraphrasing from memory) along the lines of, "Batman gets to be strong, handsome, scarred, dark, conflicted, a brilliant detective, intelligent, haunted, and arguably psychotic. But somehow just being 'strong' is considered enough when it comes to most female characters." I may not personally feel that way about Shenmue or other games, but I can totally understand some women feeling that way.

The reason I don't want to talk about it further though, is because I've been through it many times and been called a "white knight" or a "social justice warrior" for my trouble. So while that may or may not happen here, I just don't have the emotional or mental energy to engage with the topic and really discuss it frankly. Online debates never result in anyone changing their views anyway (not that I want to change anyone's views) and it's such a controversial issue that my social anxiety and depression don't really allow me to brave the storm of discussion for long before I feel overwhelmed and sad, so I just don't usually.

So with that said, I will bow out of the discussion again.

P.S. I play SOA at least once every couple of years on Gamecube. :) Wish they'd release it again, in any form.

Oh, I ain't going to call you a SJW or anything like that. If you feel compassionate about how it may affect others there's nothing wrong with that. I don't see you throwing abuse or anything. Wasn't Elaine, (can't quite remember the spelling of that name) the tai chi expert in Shenmue 2, a fairly good portrayal of a 'normal' woman?

Come to think of it, there was actually a fair lot of NPCs which also seemed 'fairly adjusted/unsensationally designed'... I suppose. :) Never really thought about it... :-k Yeah I agree with you. I think Shenmue's pretty good with that kind of thing.

In regards to SoA: I remember the game actually having a feasible difficulty level as well. Like it was a fair challenge, although the dungeon grinding was on another level. God, I remember looking for that earth dungeon after the tribal village. It took me so long to find the two markers. One I found straight away but the other... man I was just sailing around for about 5 hours of world map grinding to find it. I thought ship battles and the sense of freedom were excellent in Skies. I loved the VMU stuff as well. So good. God I want to play it now.

But please do not fall in the trap of a headline crying sexist / misogynistic game when in context for Shenmue, these are adamantly untrue. They have not been sexist in the past and I don't doubt Suzuki will remain consistent with his portrayal of women for the future.

I think Anonymous81 is okay with Shenmue's depiction of women for the most part. I don't think you have to be concerned.
by LucBu
Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Europe comments on Shenmue

Neogaf user @Endless posted a screen capture of the actual article from Marketing Week (was able to access it again) and apparently, the line about re-release of Shenmue 1 & 2 is there:

http://anony.ws/i/2015/10/27/marketingweek.jpg

Neogaf thread source --> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=183082970&postcount=165

Note that the part about the Kickstarter campaign is now correct.

PS. I registered myself and I can confirm the line is there (Did a printscreen too).
by Kiske
Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

From The Desk of Yu Suzuki: A Community Update Pack

[NEW UPDATE OCT 30th 2015]

http://s24.postimg.org/v70s6e545/desk.png

From The Desk of Yu Suzuki: An Exclusive Community Update Pack is here! Scroll down over the official Shenmue 3 Kickstarter page or web site for the link to it along update #47:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1398446

http://shenmue.link/post_en/162/?en

Direct link: http://bit.ly/fromthedeskofyusuzuki_update (ALT: https://tmblr.co/Zr0bIn1x4Lmm-)

From the desk of Yu Suzuki post picture photoshop edit: J. Hamill of Team Yu fan community.
by alimn
Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarter Update #47

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1398446?ref=backer_project_update

New Kickstarter update with 4 new screenshots and current progress.
by we420
Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How important are the graphics to you?

i'm pretty impressed with the graphics so far considering its only been in full production for 3 months.
there so much time left in development that i'm sure many things with improve in regards to the 'world feel' and lighting.
by johnvivant
Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #47

YS Net is damned if you do, damned if you don't. If they don't show progress, people will complain that YS Net are stealing everyone's money and that' it's a scam. If they show progress, it means that apparently the game will ship like that even though it's only been in development for 3 months.

I personally prefer a more hands on feel to game development and press information. I like seeing the development process evolve rather than wait a year or two after the announcement for a trailer with no release date in site.
by Himuro
Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3 NOW LIVE!

I can only afford the $13 for the soundtrack, but hey, every little helps ;)
by Miles Prower
Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #47

It's Shenmue 3. That's good enough for me by miles.
by Peter
Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Monaco Magic 2016 - Official Discussion Topic

I keep telling myself everyday... whats the catch? i mean, shenmue 3 existing.. like... this is too good to be true..... :roll: :|
by GYO6161
Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Monaco Magic 2016 - Official Discussion Topic

Dear all,

My name is Rob Scharr, and I am one of the Kickstarter sponsors joining with Yu Suzuki and Shibuya productions this weekend here in Monaco. It was also a great pleasure to meet Peter and a few others from Shenmue Dojo last night. I hope to fully become a part of this community going forward and hope to speak with as many of the other Shenmue supporters as possible.

I studied Japanese for six years and Chinese for three years, but I am a political scientist by trade, and I will have earned my PhD in that field after a few more months. As wild and wacky as the political situation in my home country- the United States- has become, I will have plenty of reasons to do my best in this field going forward. But a prominent US political figure said something a few years ago that stuck with me. He said, "People don't succeed because they are smart, or wealthy. They succeed because they have passion for what they do. Passion is what really makes all the difference." And as soon as he said this, the first thing that came to my mind was Yu-Suzuki and Shenmue, and I hoped that someday, I could translate my latent passion for Shenmue into results.

I should come clean about one thing. With only a handful of sporadic exceptions, I have not gotten deeply involved in gaming for the past 15 years, and therefore I probably know much less about the ins and outs of the Shenmue universe- and gaming in general- than just about anyone in this community. In fact Shenmue I was one of the very last games that I delved into on any meaningful level, and for reasons I will go into another time, the game changed my life. A couple years after that, my college gaming friends all went their separate ways and I for the most part lost the community with whom I had shared then Shenmue experience in 1999/2000. I was also deeply demoralized by the way Sony and the gaming press dispatched the Dreamcast simply by lying about how much more powerful the PS2 was supposed to be; all Sony had to do was say "55 million polygons per second," and all of the third-party developers flocked to the PS2 like stupid sheep. I was furious at Sony for years, and since Sony had basically remade the entire gaming industry in their own image and I frankly wanted no part of it. Given how much Sony is doing to support Shenmue now, I don't quite hold a grudge against them like I used to, but that's another story. Bottom line, I basically removed myself from the gaming world after the Dreamcast's early demise.

On top of that, Aspect, Sega of Japan's publishing arm, released a book under Yu Suzuki's name that was heavily autobiographical in 2001, entitled "Game Works: Volume I.". Yu Suzuki himself didn't sit down and write the book himself; rather, he was interviewed by a man named Akira Nagae, who in turn compiled a series of interviews with Yu Suzuki with some brief commentary in between. There was never a "Volume II" and I had no idea what plans they had- they might have gone back to Suzuki for more material, or they might have gone to Yuji Naka or someone else at Sega. The book, as it was put together, had a few quirks, the cover was bland as could be, and I might have chosen a different title had it been up to me. From what I can tell, the book sold extremely poorly in Japan, even though it was packed with good information. If Shenmue taught us anything, it is that we cannot necessarily rely on the collective senses of the Japanese gaming masses to know a good thing when they see it, and if the book had have been released in North America and Europe with a few adjustments, I believe it could have easily sold tens of thousands of copies.

With this in mind, shortly after finishing my undergrad in 2002, I translated the entire book into English. Despite Aspect's and my best efforts to find a U.S. publisher, it never happened. At that time, the only gaming-centric publishers (such as Prima) focused only on strategy guides, and mainstream publishers, none of whom knew the first thing about games, all refused to touch it. Efforts took place on-and-off over the years to revive the project, but nothing ever came of it, and after that disappointment, aside from a brief stint teaching Japanese at DigiPen Institute of Technology (which is Nintendo of America's school), my involvement in the gaming industry went back to zero and pretty much stayed there until last year when Shenmue III was announced.

With that announcement, the passion very suddenly began rushing through my veins again, and I made the decision to stretch myself to my financial limits and make the $10,000 contribution on Kickstarter so I would have the chance to thank Yu Suzuki in person. And so here I am in Monaco ready to spend the day with Suzuki-san and my fellow contributors Chao and Amir, both of whom are outstanding people from the UK. Today, I plan to discuss with them what plans they have for voice acting, and I will ask Yu Suzuki- who himself knows much about history, how the end of the Cultural Revolution in China and how the beginning of the economic reform era will manifest itself within Shenmue III's environment. And when the Japanese script for Shenmue III is finalized, we will need people with have not just good language ability, but with a deep and visceral connection to Shenmue in order to do justice to the game's message. Whether I will be one of those people that makes this happen is entirely up to Suzuki-san and his team, but at any rate, I don't feel that we will be well-served if this game's translation is left entirely to contractors with no real connection to Shenmue, as is the case with most games these days.

We all have our own professions, and going forward, I will be the most competent political scientist I can be. But also, going forward, I will go above and beyond whatever is asked of me by Suzuki-san and his team for this game and others that follow; at the end of the day, this isn't about me, but about realizing Yu Suzuki's vision, but I think I speak for all of us when I say that we will do whatever it takes to make this game the kind of success it can be. Even post-release, our work won't be done. It will especially be up to sites like Shenmue Dojo- and in particular, people like Peter, to make sure the press treats Yu-san fairly and also to make sure we pull out all the stops in spreading awareness of (and providing word-of-mouth publicity for) this magnificent endeavor.

Therefore, I hope to become part of this community, even after my long hiatus from the scene.

Thank you.

Rob Scharr

Excellent insight, and thank you for joining Rob! It was awesome to meet you, Chao and Amir last night, one of the many memories from the trip! That and also chatting to you outside the Grimaldi Forum for the first time, waiting on the doors to open!

I hope the day with Suzuki-san goes well, and keep us updated on how it went! I have a sneaking suspicion the next Kickstarter update will be all about your day, but it will be nice to hear from you guys as well, from a personal perspective, how it went. :D
by Peter
Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tokyo Game Show 2016

I will be attending TGS 2016 tomorrow and will be looking for anything shenmue related. Will keep you updated if I see anything interesting

Hope you have fun, snoop! Please can you check your private messages if you get a moment? Thanks! :)

Is this week when Tokio's dinner with Yu is helding?

Yep! Looks like Peter made it there okay \:D/

http://i.imgur.com/qy0OaKQ.jpg
by Sonoshee
Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I will be attending TGS 2016 tomorrow and will be looking for anything shenmue related. Will keep you updated if I see anything interesting
by Snoopbob2006
Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hazuki00 wrote: Is this week when Tokio's dinner with Yu is helding? Could it be possible they release a bit of info of the progress?

Yes it is:

https://twitter.com/ShenmueGuru/status/ ... 9996661760
by rdk_nl
Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tokyo game show 2016 was a great experience!

I noticed that this years event was strongly focused on VR and mobile gaming. I checked out all the Sega related stuff which was mostly yakuza based things. The merchandise stand only had badges and marsh mellows like stated earlier in the post. The only way to get badges was from the capsule machines and unfortunately it wasn't my day as you can see from my pictures! Overall great experience it looks like next year will be the year for shenmue.... Maybe

http://imgur.com/HJlLlZd.jpg
http://imgur.com/vFu6JNm.jpg
http://imgur.com/InlQUym.jpg
http://imgur.com/07Utwv6.jpg
http://imgur.com/cz549hk.jpg
http://imgur.com/J39khIT.jpg
http://imgur.com/pTM2iS8.jpg
http://imgur.com/NM8sb1C.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z4j6bOb.jpg
by Snoopbob2006
Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sonoshee wrote:

Yu's message:

"We're come to the Great Buddha in Kamakura. The rain stopped with perfect timing".
by Switch
Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A good example of how to tastefully put backers' faces in

Not sure if anyone around these forums have mentioned this already. If so, my apologies.

As we all know, some of the Kickstarter rewards include having the backer's face in the game.
It seems to me that, as nice a gesture of appreciation as that may be, we are all worried that it may be immersion-breaking. After all, I certainly don't want to, while walking around 1980's China, everywhere I go seeing the face of a person who funded the game's development, looking completely out of place, or simply to have constant reminders about KS and the game's funding.

Warhorse Studios, the studio developing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which was also funded through KS, has released a video showing how they are including backers' likenesses within the game and I must say it's brilliant and looks fucking awesome.
Basically, they are turning them into saints painted on the church's walls, and all in keeping with the appropriate art style.

Take a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZxEqZhqUzY

I sure hope Suzuki and co have seen this video, and are aware of the importance of keeping immersion, and will come up with an equally tasteful way of getting backers' faces in the game and not break its immersion. After all, one of Shenmue's strongest points has always been its immersion.

P.S.: By the way, and getting a bit off topic now, I'm getting so many Shenmue vibes from Kingdom Come. While they're certainly very different games, the amount of attention to detail and to realism, and just its overall ambition, really remind me of Shenmue back then. And, like Shenmue, I get the feeling that it will be a game that people will either love or hate. As for me, if they make sure the game also has good characters and good story and quests (and the animations do need some work still), I'll probably love it, though I remain cautiously optimistic, as I know how such ambitious games often turn out to be a disappointment.
Anyway, there already quite a few developer videos and interviews, but a good taste of the aforementioned attention to detail and to realism can be seen in this video, for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlK3MURumeE
by O Rei do Frango Assado
Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snoopbob2006 wrote:Image

YakuzaFan should make this their website header.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great photos Snoop :) congrats atleast on the Ulala badge!
by James Brown
Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

From Google Translate: "Dining in Yokohama Chinatown. Chinese food is still delicious!"

https://twitter.com/YSNET_Inc/status/776744432628408320
by Amir
Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Boom got it :) Went to TGS with Peter and Adam Sipione. Awesome item :) Image
by Axm
Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Boom got it :) Went to TGS with Peter and Adam Sipione. Awesome item :) http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/19aa15b3bc16a8c2348677f91418c13e.jpg
Nice, how many attempts did it take? With only a 4% chance of a hit, that's an extremely elusive item!
Incredibly.. I got it on my first try. Peter and Adam not so much.. i'll leave them to comment on how many times cause I sure as hell lost count. In the end, its an extremely rare official item that im proud to have joining my collection. :)
by Axm
Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Holy shit snoop you went too?! Peter, Adam Sipione and I went on Sunday. What day did you go? Sorry you didnt get the badge. Was super hard to get. All of us got it with varying hit rates.. I was lucky enough to get it on the first try..

Haha yeah I was there on Saturday tried to get the badge but at 200 yen a try and I couldn't afford too many attempts! I didn't realise you were in Tokyo how long are you here for? Hit me up if you want to hang out I'm free on Wednesday.
Tough break.
I'm already back home down south in Fukuoka.
Peter will be there until tomorrow I think though so you should contact him.
by Axm
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic