Search found 1 match

Return

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

Howdy! I'm Flamzeron. I'm new here. I got into Shenmue a good 9 months ago when I got a Dreamcast back in June at a used stuff store. To be honest, it was the announcement of Shenmue III that got my interested. I had heard about the series before but I never played it at the time. During the summer of 2015 was when I started looking up more videos about the games and ultimately decided to buy the first one off of eBay. Played it, loved it, bought the second one off of a guy on Facebook (don't worry, it was in good condition lol) and loved it as well. I love the story and the martial arts elements to it. I can't wait for Shenmue III, especially with that ending from Shenmue II!

My favorite video game series is the Tales series, to which I almost have a complete collection of (at least a version of each game, only missing two). Besides Tales, my favorite franchise is Dragon Ball. I also like Ys, EverQuest, Soulcalibur, Dark Souls (Demon's and Bloodborne included), Dynasty Warriors, Warcraft, Mega Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mortal Kombat, Minecraft, The Elder Scrolls, and Star Ocean to name a few. I collect both retro and modern games and I've been working on my personal wishlist and trying to narrow it down to the absolute must haves. As a gamer, I'm mainly interested in A-RPGs but I also like platformers, fighters, adventure, puzzle, and action games.

I also collect other stuff, like anime, comics/manga, and action figures, but I also collect T-shirts and I used to collect swords back in the day. I just collect whatever interests me.

My passion is writing. I hope to be a novelist one day and I have been working on a samurai novel whenever I get the chance. I've written some short stories and poetry as well as a couple other novels, but I haven't gotten anything published yet. Maybe one day.

That basically wraps it up. Other than those tidbits, I used to do voice acting, but I retired due to a lack of creative drive. I also run a podcast and do videos on YouTube for funsies. I look forward to all the fun stuff we will will do and talk about about I hope we can all be buddies! :)
by Flamzeron
Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic