Search found more than 1284 matches

Return

Re: Bombs in Boston

You live under a dictatorship. The FBI (gestapo) had no proof that these two were the bombers. Yet they had impunity to accuse them with minimal evidence and shoot them on sight. There wasn't enough Arabs in the crowd so they picked anyone who had the darkest skin colour. These two poor souls were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So now his brother is dead and he conveniently can't talk because of a throat wound. This could happen to any of you if they choose to do so.
by TEEPO™
Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assassins Creed Series

ACIII was a good game until it made you stop playing as a white man.
by TEEPO™
Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

In the mean time...

Bombings in Iraq leave 33 dead and 160 injured:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/04/201341562946963175.html

Air strikes kill 25 in Syria:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22142870

Earthquake in leaves 27 casualties in Iran and 30 dead in Pakistan:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22168202

At least 16 dead due a collapsing gold mine in Ghana:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/04/201341610298742116.html

All this publicity and commiserations for 3 deaths. But none of you give a shit when hundreds of people are dying in other countries. Fair enough if it was another 9/11, but it's nothing compared to what's going on in the rest of the world. Of course, they're just a bunch of brown people to you.

I'm sure I'm going to get many over-sensitive americans bitching at me for making this post, but it's the truth. So by all means, continue milking the sympathy for as long as you can.
by TEEPO™
Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Bombing Suspect's Aunt Alleges Conspiracy To Frame Him"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBwq6zNmbeI[/youtube]

Mother also says sons were setup:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARE9rclZCqw[/youtube]
by TEEPO™
Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was just thinking about the fourth Chiyou Men leader, you might not have to fight him/her, he/her could be the master mind of the whole thing, the puppet master, one of those who use their minds instead of fists.

But there's pleanty of room for him/her as a boss. So far each game has had a sub-boss, and a main boss.

Shenmue1: Chai in You Arcade, and then Chai in the harbour(not counting the 70 men battle)
Shenmue2:Baihu, then DouNiu.
So my guess is; Shenmue3: Niao Sun(since half of her body was revealed in the 4CM picture) Then Lan Di. or Ziming.
Shenmue4: Lan Di or Ziming, then the fourth Chiyou Men leader, or even maybe... the Chiyou monster itself....
by TEEPO™
Sat May 03, 2003 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, first of all, the bandage on Ryo's face is just part of the image of the character.
I had a theory that Ryo would take-off the bandage to reveal that he has a scar like Lan Di, and will use this to disguise himself as Lan Di to infiltrait the Chiyou Men's headquarters. I think it would be very cool to run around dressed up as Lan Di.
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 8:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think a portion of the game would take place in Guilin, then Ryu would most probobly goto a more populated area, and even a possibility of going to the Chiyou Men's HQ. I remember in Shenmue2, on disk4, in Shenhua's house, when you look at one of the pictures on the wall, Shenhua tells you name of the place(Can't remember it) And she mensioned that anyone who went there, never returned, could be the Chiyou Men HQ or another organization.

As for the jobs, When talking to Shenhua in Shenmue2, they talk about what Ryo's job was, he tells her he was lifting crates, then Shenhua say's something like ''There is a similer job in my village, a man has some Cows--'' then Ryo inturupts. So the job would probobly involve Cows.
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have also noticed this strange pattern of parents being killed. I'm not sure if all of those people had posetion of the mirror at some point, but it could be some sort of curse that the holder of the mirror will be killed.
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, it seems to be a common use of Anime and Japanese stories that everyone's parents was either killed or died of sickness.
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lol, now you mension it, I don't think I have.
by TEEPO™
Sat May 03, 2003 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did everyone on this board get cursed to keep saying ''Rock''?...ROCK!
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue3 will rock harder than Shenmue1/2...just a sec, that didn't sound right.
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh no, I've caught it... ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK.
by TEEPO™
Sat May 03, 2003 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmmm, I doubt Ryo would be able to even hit Lan Di, he couldn't even hit Jianmin or Xiuyang. I think Ryu would start fighting Lan Di with a free battle, but won't be able to hit him, as soon as Lan Di make a move from all the dodgin, a QTE will commence, and you'll see a flashback of something that someone has taught him, similer to the final battle in Shenmue2. I think the main Shenmue 3 boss will probobly be NioSun and Ziming, then you'll probobly get a pop at Lan Di at the very end or at Shenmue 4. The real big boss is most likely the fourth Chiyou Men leader that is blacked-out....
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 8:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just thought of another job, coal minning.
by TEEPO™
Sun May 04, 2003 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Even though some people loved the crate carrying, I doubt they would repeat it in Shenmue3. I would prefer something different. But I hope they still keep the gambelling in it, with some new games too. And I think they would probobly keep the illigal tournaments in the game too.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If he has a scar under that plaster, he just has to take the plaster off, put on a wig with a long ponytail and find a dragon rob, then voila, you have a Lan Di looka-like.
by TEEPO™
Sun May 04, 2003 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Chai did die, Ryo did not kill him on purpose. But Chai survived that attack once, he might of survived it for the second time....
by TEEPO™
Sun May 04, 2003 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I doubt Shenmue would copy the plot of Starwars. Ryo would most probobly try to disguise himself as one of the Chiyou men to infiltrait them, but he would never truely join them.
by TEEPO™
Sun May 04, 2003 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, everyone mensions that Ryo and Lan Di look-alike. Since Lan Di is one of the highest leaders of the Chiyou Men, the lower members probobly never even seen him, but only know of his appearance. I say this, because others like myself, would love a chance to play as Lan Di, I think this would be the perferct oppurtunity too do it.
by TEEPO™
Sat May 03, 2003 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm now watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
by TEEPO™
Fri May 23, 2003 4:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noway could she be Lan Di's mother. Anyway, if she is Ryo's mother, she might be the one taking the elixer of eternal youth, since she looks very young. And yes, I do think they will have a brief battle, QTE or FREE.
by TEEPO™
Sat May 03, 2003 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I voted maybe, becuse we've had no pictures, hardly any info, not much talks, basicly, not much. But, E3 would be the perfect time to release such things.
by TEEPO™
Sat May 03, 2003 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wouldn't mind playing the first part of Shenmue3 in Bailu village, then going to a more populated area. If it all takes place in Guilin, I hope you'll be able to travelle from village to village, that would be the perfect oppurtunity to use the bike.
by TEEPO™
Sat May 03, 2003 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lol, I don't think they will actually transform, nor do I think Chiyou is a Godzilla type monster. When the poem says the stuff about the phoenix and dragon, it symbolizes the dragon robe on Lan Di, and Ryo as the protector(Phoenix) Ryo even has hair similer to wings of a Phoenix.

What would be cool, if Lan Di and Ryo fought, and their shadows was the silohette of a Dragon and Phoenix. but still remained in their natural form. Though I don't mind seeing a cut scene of a dragon and a phoenix fighting, for symobilism reasons only.

Oh, I too would tear my hair off if it ended with the Chiyou resurected.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Personally, I love the idea of downloading Shenmue stuff into a handheld system, but I really doubt. Then again, anything is possible. I would love a feature that lets you train Ryo on the handheld system. Just think about it, training up Ryo's move while travelling on a train or bus.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, there's no doubt there will be magic. I don't mind spectaculer cutscenes with magic, but if it's gameplay, then I would be trumendesely dissapointed.
by TEEPO™
Tue May 20, 2003 3:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They should use the force.
by TEEPO™
Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Though it is good news that Shenmue3 will actualy be made, we all got our hopes up that the development has started--Seems not. Including the rest of the story means; the development will take much much longer, and it will most probobly be rushed and have alot of the events deleted. If nothing turns up at E3, that means we could be waiting for 2 or 3 years....
by TEEPO™
Thu May 08, 2003 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's similer to what happened from the start, they developed Shenmue1/2 and possibly a part of 3 on the Sega Saturn, then scraped it all, and redone it for the Dreamcast. If they intend to improve the graphics, they'll probobly scrap the 10/15% of Shenmue3 that they've done.
by TEEPO™
Fri May 02, 2003 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starwars: The Empire Strikes Back!
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just part of his character really, its the typical martial arts master in Kung Fu movies, either old and fat, or blind.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good question. I love it for alot of reasons, mainly its unique style and story. And as you said, the daily life going on around you, and I still think the graphics are great to this very day. The fighting is brilliant too, along with the dozens of mini-games. Even though the voice acting is bad, I love it for its cheesyness, it just give me a good laugh.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nozomo, she's the only one he really cares about. The motorcycle scene, and the park scenes. The only reason he didn't tell her anything is because he doesn;t want her to get involved. I think when he comes back to Yokosuka, Nozomo will be back there for some reason waiting for him.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wan Chai, Green Street, in the martial arts training area, I just love to stand in the middle of it and watch them train, it looks like their about to hit Ryo. :?
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

''Did you have sweet dreams?'' I think Joy was wondering if Ryo was dreaming about her, in a sexual way.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hmmm, not sure, he could have just winded him. I think he was still moving. Anyway, I wouldn't call Ryo a ''killer' If Dou Niu did die, Ryo did it purely for self defense. But then again, in some ways you could call Ryo a killer, since he intends on killing Lan Di.....
by TEEPO™
Mon May 05, 2003 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It was before the DC came out in the Uk. I remember reading some articles, previews and reviews of it in Gamesmaster magazine(best mag in the world) And I thought this would be cool. Anyway, what really caught my interest was that short documentry about how great the DC is(rememeber the guy talking about the VMU?) and it had a clip of Shenmue. I didn't know the title of it then, and I accidently bought another game thinking it was Shenmue :roll: When I played I realised it wasn't. Then I realised it wasn't even out. Anyway, I couldn't wait any longer for it come out, so I payed about £70 for the japanese import(which came with a Shenmue music CD) Thrn when it came out in the Uk I bought it again(Coz I can't understand Japanese) And the rest is history.
by TEEPO™
Mon May 26, 2003 5:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Back off bitch! me and Ryo will team up and kick ur ass!

Here he goes again. The ''I'm gonna kick your ass'' shit. Seriously, can you really kick someones arse/ass on the internet?
by TEEPO™
Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

soo TP u think you can fight eh? cause i can kick your ass any time! Ren was just backing me up and you come in like some Ja rule wannabe talking about fights! "Here he goes again" well i got news for you! when some one backs you up in fights that means the person that is backing you up likes you as a friend but i think i do have a friend unlike you. no one is not even backing you up cause you don't got no friends!

How old are you? The ''you got no friends'' is for kids who haven't even learned the alphabet yet. You know sod-all about me. So how can you make a judgment about kicking my ''ass'' People like you only talk big on message boards and chat rooms--the truth is their just little kids with nothing else better to do with their time--and I'm getting the impression your one of them... I truely feel sorry for you.
by TEEPO™
Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what balls? sorry ash i have know time to fight this darth MOL wannabe or whatever!i am out of this fight and by the way Grow up TP because i stoped fighting with you!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I'm lauging so hard I think I'm gonna burst a blood vessel.
Who said anything about being a Darth Maul ''Wanabe,'' huh? Thats just you talking out of your arse again. Anyway, I'll be quite happy to cease fighting, As ever, this bickering is pointless.
by TEEPO™
Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Release dates from game shops are reliable as a pin stabbed condom.
by TEEPO™
Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm watching 'Attack of the completely-insane-and-savage-invisble-surfe-boarding-killer-bikini-vampire-girls-that-have-heads-shaped-like-funny-turnips Part 2'
by TEEPO™
Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm now watching 'Deep Throat' :evil: :shock: :D :lol: :oops: :roll: ;)
by TEEPO™
Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic