Search found 671 matches

Return

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Bombs in Boston

A mother in a 'defending her son' shocker. More at 11.

The newsreader in that second video is a penis. "How can you explain your sons shooting and throwing explosives at police officers?". Um, complete fabrication, bro. That's what's being reported, but did it happen? Fuck no.

And you know that's a fabrication because what? You saw it first hand? Not saying that this government or any other should be trusted completely without question, but all this talk of conspiracy theory seems just a wee bit ridiculous. If Navy Seals are behind it, why would they be walking around with the logo on their clothing? . If the two are innocent, then it seems awfully strange that CCTV footage shows them dropping off the bags that contained the bombs near the marathon site. Or holding up that driver at gunpoint so they can continue to escape. Or kill that police officer. Perhaps most importantly, what does any of this achieve? Usher in a new world order? Give it a fucking rest.

First of all you have to question why a conspiracy nut like Alex Jones appears to be would be so keen to believe every conspiracy he stumbles upon (apart from him being a nut). Then you realise he's encouraging everyone to visit his site. Then you realise he makes money from it. Then you remember that highly viewed Youtube videos make a small fortune. Then you realise maybe he's not a nut after all.

They've become complacent. The government have outsourced Craft to do this so that there are minimal ties but they forgot that Craft are essentially knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who aren't intelligent enough to cover their tracks properly. Open your eyes.

^ He's just trolling hoping someone argues with him. Same as teepo. Not even worth your time

Just because I have a difference in opinion to the majority doesn't mean I'm trolling. In all fairness the biggest troll on this forum is you. =D>
by QWERTY
Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bombs in Boston

You live under a dictatorship. The FBI (gestapo) had no proof that these two were the bombers. Yet they had impunity to accuse them with minimal evidence and shoot them on sight. There wasn't enough Arabs in the crowd so they picked anyone who had the darkest skin colour. These two poor souls were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So now his brother is dead and he conveniently can't talk because of a throat wound. This could happen to any of you if they choose to do so.

Totally agree. Do these faces honestly look like the faces of evil men? Honestly?

http://i.imgur.com/fTNM6of.jpg
by QWERTY
Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you'll have seen the sales figures for X-Box then you won't be so sure
by QWERTY
Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cunt
by QWERTY
Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crossover Characters for S3?

Wouldn't it be nice if we saw some crossover characters in Shenmue 3?eg.Kage,Pai or Lau from Virtua Fighter.Then maybe Yu Suzuki could build on their history aswell.
by QWERTY
Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with sex machiene,there may be multiple endings but the main 2 will be whether you kill Lan Di or not.If you do choose to fight him then you may have a free battle and if you choose to not fight him it will be a QTE where you will dodge all his attacks.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My top 3:Mario 64,Shenmue 2 and NiGHTS
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Im not a massive fan of the fighting system.Seeing as its made by the maker of one of the most in depth fighting games ever made it could be a little more fluid.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Too true.At the moment Sega are making as much money as they can to keep the business afloat by producing lots of games that will sell for sure,such as F Zero,Monkey Ball,Sonic Heroes etc.DO NOT WORRY.Shenmue is a massive project that Yu Suzuki has spent a huge portion of his career on,hes not going to want to see it just dissapear.Its highly probable that they are developing it for more than one system,fair enough the X-Box is most powerful,but do remember that the first 2 games appeared on the Dreamcast.GC and PS2 are far more powerful than the DC was.Look at what they are doing with Sonic Heroes,creating a Multi Platform Franchise,until now they have been releasing different games for different systems.I get a feeling that this is what will happen with Shenmue as soon as they have got the business side of things back on track.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is the same fighting system but it feels a little clunky for my liking.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No you're not full of shit,it is off of the Project Berkeley vid.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sex machine,I have noticed you do not have an Avatar,you can download one @ www.palace4all.de/avatarpage/s/sm1.php3
They have some pretty cool ones there!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Third time lucky................
www.palace4all.de/avatarpage/
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Better make that-www.palace4all.deavatarpage/
lol that should work.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Foxhound made a good point about giving the license to Rare.Although the developers that created Goldeneye for Rare have since moved on and formed Free Radical,thats why Timesplitters is so much like Goldeneye.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think that the music for Resi 2 is very atmospheric,but not something I would listen to at home.On the other hand,the music for Wipeout on the Saturn was quite funky!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The big bosses at Sega.....

Im am getting pissed off with the way that Sega is conducting its business.They need to make more multi platform games for a start,Jet Set on Gamecube would sell,Monkey Ball on X-Box and PS2 would raise much needed cash,stop producing games for N-Gage,the list goes on....
WE should be heads of Sega,we all have better ideas than these fools who are earning vast amounts of money for basically dragging a once great gaming institution into the gutter! :!:
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

N-Gage's are wank,have you tried to play one?Theres to many buttons!If you want a handheld console,then buy a handheld console,and if you want a mobile phone,then buy a mobile phone!!!!
Its way to complicated for people who dont have a clue about games,thus alienating the public they are trying to sell it to.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SONIC ADVENTURE????????Those soundtracks sucked poo eggs.Sonic 2 had the best music out of all of them by far!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NiGHTS is one of the best games I have ever played,I did once own it with a whole heap of classic Saturn games,but sold it when was young and bought a Playstation........DOH!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!
I am new to this shit yeh,but I think a lot of people are being very immature about this!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Everybody chill........
Breathe slowly...........
Smoke a spliff........
Now,tell me whats wrong with having Louis sorting this shit out.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Damn right Neo.....
First,I would make Sonic team produce a new NiGHTS.
Second,SHENMUE 3 multi platform.
Third,get Treasure to make a new Guardian Heroes and distibute it for them.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Furry muff he was immature,but doesn't everyone make mistakes?
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HOLY SHIT!!!!!P L A C E
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

place
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He may have been a twat before,but if he was REALLY good at fucking you off,then how good would he be at making this place better?I'm not taking sides (shit man,I don't know him) but just give him a chance.Fair enough there are other people who may be able to do the job BUT if he fucks up then they are in line to take his place.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanx shenmueondc4ever......
I plan to be here for a while.......
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OK,as far as Im concerned,this place seems the best place for Shenmue news.Like everybody else,I just wanna know the news on S3 as soon as it happens.What I don't want is to go into a forum and see loads of dicks slagging each other off for no reason.This is a site purely devoted to one game,if you wanna slag someone off then fuck off to Yahoo chat.THIS IS GETTING BORING.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LOL LICK MY SHOES...................
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON!!!!!!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is'nt THIS Shenmue dojo?
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

EVERYTHING?
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Listen,Im new here,whats he done wrong?
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shenmueaddict,listen man,I dont know what the fuck this is all about,just coz Im new aint no reason to call me a prick.REMEMBER...we are all here for one reason,Shenmue!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree Roger,we may be new,but this shit sucks poo eggs!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lol.......I was improvising!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE LEGEND OF SHENMUE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've been here now just over a day and have seen that this community is better than most,if he was an irritant before,people knew he was a twat but at least he is trying to rectify the situation.
EVERYONE,GIVE HIM A CHANCE.HE IS DOING IT FOR OUR SAKE.
by QWERTY
Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Technical Itch-Reborn
by QWERTY
Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd say Hellraiser resigning was most shocking,for sure.....
by QWERTY
Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hot asian chicks?........
www.tilahotspot.com/
by QWERTY
Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Personally,I don't think I have a right to talk about this situation because I haven't been here that long.So what I'm going to do is keep out of it and see what happens.
by QWERTY
Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic