Search found 19 matches

Return

Re: What kind of shops do you think will be in this game?

Nice ideas I messaged YS Net about Sitting and Eating in Shenmue III and they said they might add it so maybe you can use the food stalls!
by khmlight3
Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lets Talk Shenmue HD

I think Shenmue I and II HD will get a physical retail release because Valkyria Chronicles Remastered got it!
by khmlight3
Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When do you think we will see in this month's update

I messaged YS Net on Kickstarter and they said there should be one at the end of the month!
by khmlight3
Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When do you think we will see in this month's update

Spaghetti wrote:
Hazuki00 wrote: Is magic monaco held on february 3?
What happen this day?

MAGIC is on the 18th. We're just holding out until Friday (Feb 3rd) to see if an update drops, otherwise it'll probably be another wait to the end of the month.

I should get a response from YS Net in a few hours I will keep you updated!
by khmlight3
Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What do you think we will see in this month's update

I contacted YS Net again and they said we should see a update at the end of the month!
by khmlight3
Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What do you think we will see in this month's update

Spaghetti wrote:
khmlight3 wrote: I contacted YS Net again and they said we should see a update at the end of the month!

Didn't they say this to you in January?

But odds are, realistically, usual service will probably be resumed at the end of this month. They just must have had an exceptionally busy January.

Yes they did!
by khmlight3
Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I contacted YS Net on Kickstarter

And they said development on Shenmue III is still going strong and they said they cant confirm if there will be a update at the end of the month. Im sure there will be though. What are your guys thoughts?
by khmlight3
Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I contacted YS Net on Kickstarter

You don't get it do you.

All you post here is about "how I have contacted YSNET...". I wouldn't expect them to have an update at the end of this month either with all the replying they have to do you.

Maybe leave them alone? Let them work on the damn thing? That's an option.
Alright you dont have to be mean
by khmlight3
Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I contacted YS Net on Kickstarter

You don't get it do you.

All you post here is about "how I have contacted YSNET...". I wouldn't expect them to have an update at the end of this month either with all the replying they have to do you.

Maybe leave them alone? Let them work on the damn thing? That's an option.
The Shenmue community is one of the nicest community's i seen but you are one of the mean ones.
by khmlight3
Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ricedigital.co.uk: Shenmue I&II HD in 2017, SIII maybe 2

I contacted YS Net yesterday and they said Shenmue III is still set for release in December 2017 and that development is still going strong!
by khmlight3
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ricedigital.co.uk: Shenmue I&II HD in 2017, SIII maybe 2

Got to agree with the general responses from other posters.

Khmlight3, at this point it's probably best we just let YSnet get on with the work. Awesome Japan are pretty much just delivering stock answers via the Kickstarter now, and they won't be able to shed any meaningful light on what's happening at the moment, or future plans. You can still ask them questions if you want, but getting anything worthwhile will be like drawing blood from a stone.

For context, we're just barely over 100 days until E3.

For this 100 (and change) days, we should expect to see nothing at all. I personally don't believe it'll be total blackout for this duration, but for the sake of getting used to the silence let's just assume we know for a fact that the silence will continue for this long at least .

We can do 100 days, right?
Alright I will stop thanks for being positive! You are one of the nicest ones here!
by khmlight3
Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: December 2017 is fastly approaching!

I still don't think the game will get delayed though.
by khmlight3
Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: December 2017 is fastly approaching!

Can you add more info like saying the game entered the final stage of development in December 2016.
I added the more accurate "Shenmue III came out of prototype and into full production in December 2016", but any Wiki entries on there need to be checked by a moderator before they're properly amended so it may take a day or two for the page to update.
Alright thanks again!
by khmlight3
Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 & E3 2017

https://youtu.be/kLtZXu8eGZ4

Vanquish releasing on May 25th. Hopefully this trend of monthly ports continues, and that we see the samurai boy from Japan next month...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

My dreams/bet:

- June: Shenmue 1
- July: Shenmue 2
- August: Skies of Acardia
- September: Resonance of Fate
- October: Virtua Fighter 5
- November: Anarchy Reigns
- December: Jet Set Radio Future
I think Shenmue I and II HD will release together.
by khmlight3
Wed May 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I still think Shenmue I and II HD will be announced at E3 2017 and I still think we will get a trailer its still possible! I hope I'm right!
by khmlight3
Wed May 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

YS Net said development for Shenmue III is still going well!
by khmlight3
Sat May 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A new Shenmue III update came out! There some bad news though they confirmed Shenmue III won't be at E3 2017.
by khmlight3
Sun May 28, 2017 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Release Date Speculation

I think we will see the collection in the Summer and Shenmue III in December 2018 if Shenmue III does get delayed again I think it will get delayed to March/April 2019.
by khmlight3
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Concerns about Shenmue HD.

I'm 17 and I know about it! And I told my friend he is 15 and is turning 16 next month he seems to like it!
by khmlight3
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic