Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue III controls/gameplay

Shenmue 3 controls (adventure mode FREE ):

L stick - 360 3d movement walk/jog
R stick - 360 camera
L2 -trigger - camera zoom/lock on, first person if depressed fully
R2- trigger - hold to sprint while pushing forward on L stick, also allows you to push through crowds
L1 - view wrist watch, then press square to activate the back-light, or press x to initiate time-skip feature.
R1- press to look in direction of NPC partner, double tap to call NPC partner, keep button held when next to Shenhua to hold her hand and lead her
X - speak, confirm, read signs - hold to bring up dialogue tree
O- assign inventory object to this button to show to npcs, to get more information about it, or give as gift or other.
Square - general context based interaction, e.g. open doors, interact with vendors, insert sword of seven stars into plinth etc.
Triangle - inventory, hold to view move list
Options - pause
Touch pad button - open notebook, turn pages by swiping left/right
hold touch pad button to open map
D-pad - classic dreamcast movement

I vote for this. Compromise both newcomers and vets can enjoy imo.

agreed

keep the original feel, with some updated features. Really thats what we want the entire game to be overall, so it makes sense
by hxcx af fan
Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone else want a delay?

Sonoshee wrote: Anyway, I am happy waiting until Yu feels the game is ready. We've waited this long, whats another year?

This
by hxcx af fan
Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 2 on Xbox for the first time in 14 years

I had the DC and Shenmue I was the first game i bought outside of the games that came with the console. Fell in love with it obviously. When Shenmue II got cancelled for DC in North America, I took all my saved holiday money and got an EU version shipped from France to my local gamestop, got a game shark and there ya go.

When it was announced it was coming out on Xbox, I uprgraded(still have my DC to this day though :D ). Playing Shenmue II on Xbox was different. There were pros and cons. Surprisingly I preferred the Japanese voice acting. I assumed when I got the DC version that that would be something I didn't like, but once I got the Xbox version I realized I preferred it.

I'm with you on the graphics/lighting. Night time was craaaaazy special.

At the end of the day I gave my Xbox and all my Xbox games away, but I haven't and will never give away my DC or my Shenmue I & II on DC. It is way more special to me.
by hxcx af fan
Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic