Search found 629 matches

Return

Re: Goodbye everyone

I think SD has become an old and decrepped and pissed off old man, and we still have yet to see S3 and thats one of the basis of everyones animosity and grudges. I personally feel alright, im not mad at anyone in particular, but I really find it disappointing and lame when I constantly see my friends here at each others throats. Sure its just the internet and I have only spent the last 10 years of my life on these forums and it could all ultimatley be brushed off or lol'd off to the side, and truth be told maybe SD has just gotten stagnant, but guys, and I may or may not be the right person to be saying this, but grow up alot of the negative shit I see around here is petty, stupid, and avoidable. I swear if I was any of you guys involved here, I would be handling things alot different, yall need to learn to let the dumb shit go. When you let your first knee jerk reaction take control of your emotions, you always end up sounding like a dumb ass dont matter who it is, just sayin. Its like everyone wants something else out of this place and there just is no agreeing, and again its a ever more dying shenmue franchise that is the basis of it all, I have no doubt about that. I dont wanna see anyone leave, I dont wanna see my friends at each others throats either, but I think we are letting the fact that this is the internet and we can more or less post whatever shit we feel like, get to our heads. Step it up a couple notches guys for real.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Less Forums

im sure i'll get used to it, im just picky about how and when this place changes, since ive been here for so long. And all I was saying Yama is that Blue leaving opened the door/made it easier for all the other things, pre-planned or not, to happen. I still wish everyone could be here and we didnt have to substitute one member to gain how ever many more back, but thats out of my control. I hope for the best.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

I feel like I am at a cross roads, feel like there is some stuff I need to move on from and leave behind, so I can move towards new and better things.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sleeping Dogs

AnimeGamer is playing Xenoblade Chronicles and is like 100+ hours in and not done. So..... :lol:

120 hours into that game now, yes, and thinking another 30-50 hours will be necessary for completion. I do kind of purchase games on how long they are too. Brand new games on PS3 are usually $60, and I have made a personal goal since the launch of FFXIII to NOT buy a new game on launch, only exceptions would probably be to get collectors/limited editions, course thats only for $60 games, i'll pay $50 for a new Wii game. I know, I can be a stingy cheap bastard sometimes, but as much as I love games, I still like to save money cause I dont have much of it.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

Today is the day I become a real 'Merican yall... Im gonna shoot me one dem GUNS. First time to shoot one. Heck first time to even hear a gun be shot for that matter. Wish me luck I dont kill someone. Im usually very against guns but I just gotta shoot one before moving to Japan again where its illegal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Consider yourself lucky, I have seen bodies fall. 8-[

Honestly after all the fucked up shit I have seen and been through, I am sure I need to see some kind of shrink. But fuck it, me and segata will get through it together! *bro hugs segata*
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And I present to you...

Spokanes new GF
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xzWbRwOio[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

And to think I still have Y3 and Y4 to look forward to. Yet I some how doubt they can top Y2. I will be more interested in Y5 once I have played the other Yakuza installments on PS3 im sure.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RPG's( NOT Falcom,Square,Bethesda,Bioware)

Its over, its finally all over. I beat Xenoblade today. Some aspects of the ending were meh, and I understand many of dorians points now. But on the collective I still must say this game is legendary, and I have never played anything quite like it. Its mainly the size content and customization that make this game shine, because all of those aspects are on steroids. And with a good to above average story and characters, spectacular art direction and aesthetics, it really is a fine wine in the genre. Also, its a Takahashi game through and through, he has little aspects that make his games his own and you can tell usually mechs, religious philosophy, gods and creators, legendary ancient weapons, and as I suspected his most "complete" game that he has made, there arent nearly as many strings left hanging after this one as compared to Gears/Saga, I am sure he is very proud of that.

I know I posted about this game long before it came out and long after it was released, but I am glad to say I have beaten my most anticipated game of this year, and I sucked every morsel I could out of this game. And it was so much more than I thought it was going to be, but then again you dont really understand the ride you are about to experience, until you experience it, with this one. Nothing can really prepare you for this game, you just have to play it for yourself. You dont understand how big it is, how much content there is etc. until you play it start to finish, while many other JRPGs are very predictable before you put in the game disc you know what you are getting yourself into more or less, this one breaks through that confinement and pushes the genre forward, bravo Monolith, you have done it.

Not real sure how I am gonna react to not playing it anymore, the Xenocrack epidemic is finally over for AG after 190 hours :P
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

I think the past few years I have been at my gamer pinnacle. I have been getting so into my games for a while now, where i used to kind of rush through them. I am actually a completion-ist now. And the game that started it all? Persona 3 FES, even though I didnt actually beat it. That game had so many choices and things you could set up outside of your party members for battle purposes and people to see and raise your social link with, and I was so intruiged to explore what the game had to offer. Then about a year later Another game came along that I got sucked into again and that was Fable Lost Chapters on xbox, I just had to do everything there was in that game, even got the frying pan with the 6 slots. And ever since then its like every game I have just played the crap out of. I mean I spent 100 hours between yakuza 1 and 2 for christs sake another honorable mention from last year that threw me back into gaming was Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, I was clutching my PSP for that game. Maybe I am just side quest happy, maybe I am just more devoted to games now that I am older, I am not sure but my love for gaming has re-sparked, despite the fact that I dont really care much for this gen. I mean I have been wanting to build a gaming PC for months and months and I have decided that it will probably be what i get myself for christmas. Long Live Gaming!
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Oddest Food You Had (Or Wanna Try)

chicken wings.

im going to take it old school and say
+1 to post count 8)
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

for Segata, Dorian, and Sonikku.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQR5Bf4ZJI[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

So Ryudo is batshit crazy, we already knew that. :P
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

Just finished watching Donnie Darko for the first time, whoa.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have Chosen my parts for my Gaming PC I am about to build later this year, here is the list.

CPU

AMD FX-6200 3.8GHz Six Core Processor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819106010

Motherboard

ASUS Sabertooth 990 FX

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131736

Ram

G Skill Ripjaw series 8 GB (2 4 gig sticks) X2 (for 16 gigs of ram total)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231314

Graphics Card/GPU

XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150616

Hard Drive

OCZ 120GB Solid State Drive

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227706

Optical Drive/DVD Drive

ASUS DVD Burner

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204

Power Supply

Corsair Enthusiast series 750W

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139021

Computer Tower/Case

NZXT Phantom Black and Green color scheme

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146079

Mouse and Keyboard

Cyborgs R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826201005

Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823114026

Computer Monitor

ASUS 24" full HD monitors with speakers (I will eventually get another one of these for a dual monitor setup)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049

Yes I am kind of going all out on this thing. I havent had a PC for a about 5 years, been missing PC gaming and I want a bad ass system god dammit. To make things worse I have to buy EVERYTHING thats needed like a mouse and keyboard and monitor which I dont have, so its not like I could just get away with building the tower and leaving it at that. I might end up buying a cheap mouse and keyboard and eventually upgrading to the items linked but I doubt it. I am super spoiling myself with this thing, yes thats a $300 graphics card, and a fucking beefy one at that. The whole shabang is gonna cost about $1500-$1600, only other thing i have to buy is windows. Pretty bad ass christmas present to myself, dont cha think?
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: American vs. PAL vs. Japanese

yeah they also awkwardly photoshoped out the '99 from the original japanese cover.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ys & Falcom

im not really being bitter, I dont hate xseed, but its obvious they have alot of growing to do. Yes I want TITS 2 bad, almost to the point I have a grudge against XSEED for not releasing it yet. You all turned me into this monster by saying I should play TITS and Falcom games, I did and now look at me, I blame Segata! Look what you guys have done to me! I want TITS worse than the air I breathe! I am a mad man I tell you, A MAD MAN!!! :silly:
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is this a good PC?

If I had $1k for a computer I'd probably go with an Ivy Bridge cpu, or even a Sandy Bridge. AMD's processors don't have the same value for the money they used to. Unless you're spending thousands on the ultimate machine, I probably would not bother with 16 gigs of ram. I have 4 gigs of DDR3 ram and under full load none of my games and Windows Vista combined ever creeps over 3. You'll be fine with 8 gigs, take the money you would have spent on 16 and put that towards your card. I just recently scrounged up the cash I needed to fix my machine and got a Radeon 7770 for $95 after rebate and I'm quite satisfied with it running all my games in high or ultra. A 7850 as mittens suggested would be all you'll need for years unless you're pushing more than one monitor or are gaming in 2560x1600.

The logic here is that you could buy 2 AMD processors for the price of 1 Intel one in the i5 series, and the AMD will have a six core (like the one I am getting for my gaming PC, and this is why I ultimately decided on the AMD CPU) , so even if the AMD one goes down and its out of warranty, or whatever the case may be, its still cheaper and more efficient to get the AMD CPU. if your Intel fries and its out of warranty, having fun forking out all that money over again.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Leaving/Arriving Topic

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I dont much care for you lot of lazy wankers. Good day, sirs!

Ok, I love you all again. :heart:
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dorian wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote:Shut up. :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Billie Joe Armstrong losing his cool.

Do you think he got beat up alot at school when he was younger?
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would like to see a true "Xeno" game again, that takes place in space and is actually sci-fi dominant, in the vein of gears and saga. But I think Takahashi needed to get a game like Xenoblade out of his system, and im glad he did, because its spectactular and I would hardly call it run of the mill generic JRPG, its quality is so on a whole other level that jrpgs I would throw in that category. If square was still good, this seems like a game they would have released. I am saying its a classic, in the vein of the PSX era, yes I am going there, its just modern and it was neccesary and needed and having now played the game its even more mind boggling why releasing it abroad was even a question.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Actually, the pacing is fine because a good majority of the content is optional, its about as personal a game as you can get, from specing your characters to how much time you actually dedicate to it, even down to the way the character looks, even in cutscenes. Running through the game doing just the story missions and bosses I would imagine it only takes 40-60 hours which is about average for a jrpg. Its pacing is all up to the person playing it, and that is perfection if you ask me. Its accessible to the hardcore completionist and to the more casual RPG player.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Fable Series

mrslig100 wrote: I didn't like fable one. I didn't like fable two. I didn't like fable three. Nuff said :P

why'd you bother to keep playing them then?
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Bluecast wrote: Image

DOn't care what anyone says. She is cute

You'd fuck the wheels off her wouldnt you? :P
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Way to spend that student loan money on other things besides school =D>
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Metal Gear series

I am pretty sure its for the US collectors edition considering that konami announced this and the ZOE HD Collectors Edition at the same time and it blatantly shows that CE is for US.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/28/zo ... -art-book/
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And before the game even comes out, no less.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post your desktop

yeah, print screen button then paste into MS Paint, and save as a .jpg file, how did you not know about that until now? O_O
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Man accused of raping a duck, in Turkey

I just wanna say that this thread is full of bad jokes and fail, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

Ugh... for some reason that ZOE collection is really tempting, never played the first games, but after watching this trailer for it how good is the story in these? What kind of story is it, the game play looks like it would be addicting as hell it just seems like it would be right up my alley considering I love mech anime like gundam and eva and raxephon etc etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Iciq3EZqY
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Just so everyone knows, and considering I am pretty fucked up in the head because of various event and aspects of my past, People irl have told me I look like a serial killer, rapist, pedo, in general disturbed looking kind of guy. Luckily none of them think that way of my personality, and most find me enjoyable to be around. Apparently I looked pissed off alot, and im hardly ever pissed off. You cant judge this book by its cover, I will say that much, I naturally, by default scare many people away. I have to come on strong with my charming personality to over take the "disturbed" look I often have on my face which I just cant control, yet I seem to be "handsome" to all the ladies. It basically comes down to my blank/emotionless face looks disturbing and angry I guess, and I know I have that look on my face alot.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hataz gon Hate blue, do what you gotta to take care of yourself and your well being. ultimately what it comes down is that numbers and dollar signs, are just those, symbols, there is only as much meaning as we give them. whats so bad some of the people complaining I would imagine make 5 or more figures, and this disturbs them? Time to take the brain off auto-pilot. Give a poor honest man money and watch what he does, rejoice and be happy. Should a man be made to not get pleasure in having a luxury he is not used to? As if he should be silent and passive while the big heads grumble about having to give a sick man dividends so he can survive, shameful I say.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hataz gon Hate blue, do what you gotta to take care of yourself and your well being. ultimately what it comes down is that numbers and dollar signs, are just those, symbols, there is only as much meaning as we give them. whats so bad some of the people complaining I would imagine make 5 or more figures, and this disturbs them? Time to take the brain off auto-pilot. Give a poor honest man money and watch what he does, rejoice and be happy. Should a man be made to not get pleasure in having a luxury he is not used to? As if he should be silent and passive while the big heads grumble about having to give a sick man dividends so he can survive, shameful I say.
AG youre missing my and kenny's point. Nobody is disputing that he shouldnt get a check. Im not trying to make him feel bad about that aspect of it. Its about how he's treating that money and how he's deciding to flaunt it like he won the lotto. Get a ps3, get a 360, Wii U, computer, tv, tablet, abunch of games. But do it with some respect for those of us out there that are working 50 hours a week and earn that money while continuing to pay taxes.
Im not some hardcore fiscal conservative. I vote for social welfare programs to stay afloat and the RIGHT to health care. I truely believe in these things because some people genuenly do need them to survive. But ffs practice some modesty and have a humble outlook on it. It shouldnt be about him deserving it, rather him being gratefull for it like a gift. And seems like he doesnt consider it like that. But ill give him a chance to prove me wrong and show me he appriciates what he's got, not be arrogant about it.

Who fucking cares? The government doesnt send out checks saying this much of it has to be spent on this and this much on that, its a check to be spent on whatever he wants, also its not like he even stated hes about to blow the whole thing, let the man live a little. You could have read his post, thought to yourself "good for him" and let it go, but no you wanted to make comments and question the morality of the whole thing, its just stupid. Preach it to the real assholes that use checks like these for alot worse things like drugs, alcohol, or spend every dime they have and have no concept of responsibility at all.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

O_O what have I started???
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

Know you will give in for Wii-U when it comes out as well blue :P I hope that stuff keeps you happy AND sane for a while.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: omfg do i see PS1 cel-shading? :-o

No just really bad upscaled textures. However PSone did start the Cel shaded craze with Parappa & Oni.

TBH I think i like the imperfect look better, something about the way that looks takes away a certain aesthetic from FF7.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where did Henry Go?

LanDC was my fuck buddy back in the day.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KiBa wrote: Uh, oh! Call Dateline! We've caught ourselves a predator! ;-)

Shes 25 you scrotum tickler! Aint no way no under age girl would come close to being able to match the curves and proportions of her grown womanly body! Oh right, I cant expect Kiba to understand any of that. ;-)
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt's new project (no pun intende

Just admit it, you intended that pun.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

Jokatech19 wrote: [color=#00BF00]I'm supposed to believe that's Jackie Chan's voice on his anime? Am I the only one who's caught that?[/color]

idk what you did, but you really fucked that up.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

Kiba gets the weirdest pleasures out of the most random things. :lol:
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic