Search found 2 matches

Return

Just found out about Shenmue 3

I know, I'm on the late train.

I was an avid poster to the Dojo between the years of 2003-2009. Some may remember me from creating the parody stories of Shenmue called ShenmueIrony in the old Creative Writing Forums.

Anyways, I stopped posting and, in all honesty, stopped visiting the Dojo around 2009. So my Shenmue news was kinda shut off. I mean, I didn't give up on Shenmue, but I figured the odds of another game were slim. I still checked the internet here and there just to see if Shenmue 3 might of been announced.

So it was just last night, randomly browsing through the internet, and I came across a link about E3 2015. Clicked on it, read about the event, and found out about Shenmue 3!!!...... one year later. And guys, I was a big Shenmue Fan. I should of been one of the firsts to find out.

So hell yeah!!! Shenmue 3!!!! I'm exicited!!!

Anyone else on the late train and just found out recently? Do you think Shenmue 3 will now bring back old members who left the Dojo?

I have a feeling the announcement of Shenmue 3 will bring back a lot of members who left.

I was thinking, if I'm just finding out and I was a fan, imagine how many people don't know about Shenmue 3 yet.
by Realillusion
Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just found out about Shenmue 3

In all honesty, I kind of wish I did find out when everyone else found out. Or at least around that time. Because now I'm having to catch up lol. I'm being thrown into a world that I didn't even know existed. Still trying to learn everything about the funding for the game, I believe we have to contribute a certain amount of money for events to be created in the game? Dojo Members are attending meetings with Yu Suzuki, Dojo members are meeting and taking pics with Yu Suzuki. Just trying to get caught up without getting overwhelmed.

Right now, I'm seriously going down the Shenmue 3 Forum Page and reading all the forum posts to get caught up
by Realillusion
Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic