Search found more than 1273 matches

Return

Re: They've Finally Done It...

Mmmm hmmm....
by KiBa
Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have most of the forum members dissappeared?

Hey! SEF good to see you back!! How have you been doing?? :D
by Peter
Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey SEF good to see you man.
by Axm
Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey there SEF.

Don't be a stranger now ya hear,
by Spokane
Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty sure his already posted on here this week?

ORLY

Well then I'll just go all out say WHAT AN IGNORANT SAUSAGE-JOCKEY. I hope you're reading this SEF.

We need Sir JC of Denton back and also JC2K3 (I think that was his name - the guy that had "Oh and btw you are a dickhead" in his sig), Captain K Prime and John Petrucci. All good lads.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nominate a new name for shenmuekidsx

^ Good to see you back.

Yama wrote:Terry of Yokosuka

When he speaks, he means what he says.
by Bambi
Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nominate a new name for shenmuekidsx

Pick a name to confuse everyone. Like Spokame, Yana, Mitttens, Peler, Joe Pescii etc.. Or steal an old name no longer used and become beedle'R'us or Ryudo.
by Gingefners, The
Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am always sickened, SICKENED that extraordinarygoodgrocer doesnt get all the love in these kind of topics. You want nostalgia?? His YTMND pages still work!!

http://shenmueisbawdybritseasideromp.ytmnd.com/
http://ryohazukicorriestreet.ytmnd.com/
http://shenmuefororiginalgameboy.ytmnd.com/

And so on..
by Gingefners, The
Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does the Dojo drive?

Who Really Cares? wrote:Same here, got the train during the winter and used my bike during the summer but so much more opens up to you once you can drive.

Between lessons, tests, cars, taxes and insurance it seems the only thing I'll be opening is my wallet. :lol:
by Bambi
Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

gboy here, just thought I would pass by and say hi after all this time, tried to log on my account but it has been deleted and renamed funnily enough

just to set one thing straight when I was banned I wasn't actually mocking ryudos health but got carried away and challenged him because of the argument, a lot seem to portray me as a monster here because of that it seems, as for why I might of appeared aggressive well we had our history following up to that and a lot of things that you're all pissed off about I was pissed off about back then, I won't get into it as people have said enough already and I don't really hate the guy to put him down further despite his continuous insults after I was banned

anyway I don't think I'll be a regular poster here anymore but I will pop in now and then to see what's up, so see you guys around ;-)

you thought this was going to be a panda didn't you
by justforlulz
Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

Well I got engaged a few days ago. So that's a thing.
by OL
Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VUMULLYVOTS

I'd just like to wish Vumullyvots a happy 46th birthday. A great member. Sorely missed.
by beedle
Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Psygnosis (developers of wipEout) shut down by Sony

Shame to see yet another long-standing developer fall victim to the times. It seems like only the major players in the industry are guaranteed their survival, taking the lions share.

Wipeout has been one of my favourite gaming memories, way back in the mid 90's. Everything Wipeout-related has been stellar, including the PS3 release. I spent countless hours on HD before I defected to the dark side. I hope to play some of their games again in the future.

They'll be missed but hopefully not forgotten. Seems like another nail in the coffin for those who paved the way.
by Clint
Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

No offense guys but all of this is getting slightly pathetic. I guess things haven't really cooled down that much... As I said in another topic. It's like some bitterness hanging around which wasn't there before.

Everything/everyone has cooled down except for one person. The drama and rows that plagued these boards for so long had ceased, except for one person (who ironically said that they left because of all the drama. Coincidence?? I think not!). Either way, this place as a community will survive, and we will do our utmost to make sure that's so. The community is bigger than 1 Shenmue fan, or 1 person. So if this person has no place within the community, then we will ensure that they are not welcome here to take part.

One last thing, well done to Henry for handling this tonight. The word "Thanks" doesn't get used often enough on these boards, except outside of a button. But he handled tonight extremely well, with the skills he was selected to be a moderator. Hats off dude =D>
by Peter
Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arguments

Noooooooooooo! Why do I always miss every single piss fight? Next time please, PLEASE, wait until I'm logged in. Just once! Is that so hard? It's called common courtesy. Geez!
by KiBa
Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

No offense guys but all of this is getting slightly pathetic. I guess things haven't really cooled down that much... As I said in another topic. It's like some bitterness hanging around which wasn't there before.

Getting? Slightly? Haha you're more charitable in thought than meself. It's been past pathetic in many ways for around 2 years, although to be fair it's just as pathetic that the people who were too cowardly to stand up to him over that time, and instead kissed his ass, are now putting the boot in. It's all good though, the whole saga has had some very amusing moments over the years :D
by Gingefners, The
Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re:

Bluecast wrote:I boycott the whole idea of saying "I'm leaving" I'm back"

Just freaking go and shut up and when ready come back and post as normal.

Otherwise it's lame. IMO

Fucking lol
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

This homeless guy begging for change. He didn't even have any legs!!
by Bastard Yusuke
Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

This homeless guy begging for change. Get a real fucking job, stumpy.
by Bastard Yusuke
Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I sniffed this place out for a while and realised that things have changed.

There's less negativity than before. Less bitching, it seems. Think i'll stick around for a while.

I'm sure you've all missed me, fellas.
by Clint
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've been around for a while just haven't logged in.
by James
Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow, this thread is effective!
Welcome back: Clint, James, St. Elmos Fire, Hazuki Legend.

I'm glad to see that past members still come by once in a while to say hello.

Despite feuds, I wonder what LanDC is up to. His mods were pretty cool.

I miss Gamer2 alot, we used to share games through snail mail.
Before April, i didn't see Miles Prowler that much, what ever happened to your 600 person character page? I remember your signature for the longest time said it was going to be up soon.

I haven't seen Silas and Daemos in a while. b_ren as well and cyberman too.

Despite the members who are long gone who used to be around a lot, I really appreciate everyone who still posts here.

It has been a long ride and I'm happy to have been here for most of it.
by shengoro86
Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy

Hatred is a useless emotion and a waste of time. I'm done hating any game just not care or dislike some but not wasting my time hating a game new old released or not. I'm not big on the idea of another FFXIII but so many other great RPG's you can enjoy if FF is not doing it for you anymore. Why waste time hating a bunch of code? That alone is pretty pathetic and stupid. Don't like it then play something else. For those who want to play this more power to them :)
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you're an individual who still can't see that Motomu Toriyama is a fucking idiot ironically sitting on a multimillion game developing equipment, then that's because you're as stupid as he is and/or you're just a tasteless cunt who can't see that Motomu Toriyama's games are not only god-damn stupid, but also ugly as shit and disjointed. The FFXIII bullshit must die in a hellfire of rage, along with Square Enix as a whole because it's a company of FAIL fueled by mindless jerks who treat the FF name like a guarantee of quality.

This is a world where Motomu Toriyama makes the third shitty high budget FFXIII game in a row when nobody asked for any of it and Yu Suzuki eats shit while creating 'social' crap. "Injustice" doesn't even begin to describe where this bucket of pukes called humanity is right now.

The only "new" thing would be the doomsday timer approach if it wasn't for the fact that a mainline Zelda game did it over a decade ago. It doesn't matter it's new for the FF series because what they're doing is taking the most lame and unoriginal way possible in this day and age. Disgusting.

So Dorian is back...
by Riku Rose
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Then why are you paying so much attention to it?
I don't put as much attention to it as I do to your ass. I'd say I casually hate the fuck out of Square Enix, with a special fuck-you directed at Motomu Toriyama. Besides, it's not your fucking business why I pay my attention to this or that. Stop your lame ad hominem approach. If you're so desperately interested in others, though, then better start asking why Motomu Toriyama masturbates to his big-ass Lightning poster.

I'm surprised nobody pointed out that he blatantly rip-offs some of the Xenoblade's world mechanics while saying it's "a completely unique and original idea that isn't even found on the internet", and Xenoblade isn't original in that regard to begin with. Nani gigantum humeris insidentes, yeah, but Toriyama actually has the nerve to pretend he's totally original and godlike.

:rotflmao:

You massive nonce. Gaming, serious bizness.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: this is amazing. So glad Dans back. Fucking nonce!!! Havent heard that word in ages. Nonce haahaahaahaahaa! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
by Peter
Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Finally found out how to get married and I was wondering at first who to pick. The prospecting trader at Whiterun? The farmer at Windhelm? But in the end, it could only be one choice. I chose...Lydia. My housecarl. My swordmaiden. She's been with me for the majority of the journey. She's climbed the highest mountains, slain the fiercest dragons and wields an axe better than anyone I know. Skyrim weddings are fast too, holy crap. You think a Vegas wedding is short, try gettng married in Riften, you'll be married in less than a minute. I took a photo of the happy couple.

http://thumbnails81.imagebam.com/20892/796ff7208911648.jpg

*sniff* So beautiful. Look at that loving expression on her face. That's a look that says, "Do you want me to carry those dragon scales for you?"
by Tuffty
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FFIV DS has some of the best art in the series. Just bought it the other day, might start it tonight.
by Henry Spencer
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Me first:

Dorian - I've seen the pics (lol) but I expected Dorian to look like this...

by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

I was scared when I saw who posted this topic (though when I saw part of the title way back on the main forum screen, I guessed the rest anyway! ;-)) that I'd be first. Now I've posted first, I've asked for it. Like sitting front row at a Frankie Boyle or Jimmy Carr gig, then getting up for a piss...

Haha! Nah I didn't really know what to expect with you really, maybe something like...

http://www.marry-an-ugly-millionaire-online-dating-agency.com/images/butt-ugly-man-woman-girls.jpg

Dont hotlink images. Upload them to a hosting site, the link them. Cheers

I don't want to clutter up my photobucket account with mingin' old hags or ugly fat dudes. They're both from social networking sites so they won't care, and if they do then they'll block it.
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Peter wrote:RIKU

[img]riku[/img]

You should know I wear SuperDry over Puma.
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Honestly Dorian you say you don't complain about everything but since you came back a day or two ago all you have done is complain about games. Even Yakuza you said you like but have said about 20 times that it's unplayable. FFS give it a rest. If you don't like a game fair enough state your case but every time there is a new trailer or someone says something we don't need to hear it again.
by Riku Rose
Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The fact is I can't ignore it. All topics turn into is people arguing with you over something pathetic because you keep going on about it. As I said feel free to say that you don't like a game but 10 posts on how you think the new MGS sucks because Kojima sucks at writing isn't needed. You got your point across at first and some people disagree.
http://i.imgur.com/u3Z1y.jpg .
by Bluecast
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's not constructive when your sig says you hate everything and that people who don't "see what Dorian See's" is an idiot. It's one thing to dislike something it's another to base your life on hatred and if they don't agree with me they are idiots and wrong.
by Bluecast
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nope. Stop it. Let's laugh. Here.

by KiBa
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's a public board and I will say what I want and when I want no matter if somebody likes it or not. I wouldn't be friends with people who can't indulge in constructive criticisms just because they like something that I dislike. Compromising because others think differently is pathetic. You're also being as selfish as Ryudo. You really can't understand that somebody might be equally pissed by your carefree posts about each game you play. Your idea of social interaction is a childish one, the kind of interaction between a school bully and those who he keeps on a leash made of fear.

I'm all for debates on this forum it was one of the reasons I so badly wanted Clint and Martin back.

What I'm saying is we don't need to hear the same reason over and over again. About 4 years ago at work my friends would talk about CoD for hours on end. At first I just said I wasn't really into the game and said why. Every time they talked about it from then on I wouldn't butt in and say why I dislike it again. I'd let them talk and enjoy themselves since at the end of the day it's just rude.

Oblivion and Skyrim are games that I have no interest in and from every trailer I have seen I find things I don't like the look of. When someone made the thread I simply said I wasn't impressed and left it at that. The main reason being that maybe someone could tell me why I should be. Now every time a trailer got posted I wouldn't say how it looks like shit again since people already know I don't care for it. It just comes across as rude and ruins the topic for the other people.

Now it is different if when FFXV comes out and people have played it to debate on it. OL may say it's the best FF game ever while Clint feels it has a poor story compared to others. They are keeping the topic going and bringing up points rather then just stating that the director is talentless non stop.

There is a fine line between debating and being a douche to those who want to talk about a topic.
by Riku Rose
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Remember when the arguing on here used to be entertaining ? I couldn't even be arsed readin all of that. You all need to stop bein so boring and post something legitimately funny if you're gonna bash eachother. At least then it's a little more acceptable.

Oh, and btw Dorian, I'm the only person on this planet who's right 100% of the time, and I disagree with the above post. Therefore, you are wrong.
by MiTT3NZ
Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, I learned some valuable life lessons today. Thanks for the philosophy, everyone.
by Henry Spencer
Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic