Search found 319 matches

Return

Re: Im Lance Armstrong and Ive won 0 Tour De France titles

the thing about armstrong is that if he did cheat then he really deserves to have them stripped first, but knowing the french's superior complex I wouldn't be surprised if it was just out of spite that they put so much effort in taking him down, but don't worry yanks we'll stop the French from winning anything ;-)
by south carmain
Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

Who Really Cares? wrote:Blew up my lawnmower today.

Yep, me too

by Absentia
Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Now?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_JnCWT-_O8[/youtube]
by Bambi
Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spokane wrote:Have fun.

(But I still see you)

Yea I'm still waiting for my ride to the airport lol.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re:

Bluecast wrote:I boycott the whole idea of saying "I'm leaving" I'm back"

Just freaking go and shut up and when ready come back and post as normal.

Otherwise it's lame. IMO

Fucking lol
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

It's posting on a message board. Where, where does the stress come in? Stop surrounding yourself with drama.
by mrandyk
Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

I made this for Sailors?

by Riku Rose
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

Dentist bills.
by Sailors?
Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What does the internet think?

It's a very exciting time to be alive.
by Sailors?
Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: jak and daxter

I have the first on PS2. However I have no idea what you mean about "real game"
Unless I am in a dream pretty sure every game released since is real. I mean I can play them. Also I own a bunch whoch means I can hold them as well. Hmm...tell me son am I in a dream?
by Bluecast
Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

Bastard Yusuke wrote:This homeless guy begging for change. Get a real fucking job, stumpy.

:letitallout:
by ShOzO MiZuKi
Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arguments

Yama wrote:One member doesn't decipher an entire forum

:-s

That doesn't make sense?
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sleeping Dogs

Just finished the game 100%. Enjoyed it a lot. Wasn't mad keen on the story, i think the whole cop/triad thing could have been executed a lot better. Half the time it just felt like Shen was a cop only by name. The hand to hand combat and driving mechanics are awesome, as is the city of Hong Kong. Gunplay is weak IMO, but the hand to hand makes up for it. I liked the blend of Hand to hand and guns in missions.

People have reported many glitches but i rarely found them. I fell through the map once after hitting a wall, and there are a few dodgey animation glitches here and there, but other than that it feels polished. I think the 8.5/10 rating Gamespot gave it is a fair score. If the story and gunplay were better, it would be a 9+/10
by HappyKillmore
Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy

Good to see ya, Dorian. :)
by Thief
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

I'm almost done with Y3. I miss only one trophy and I didn't get it yet only because I lost my system data and had to start all over again, lol.

I had a blast with it, but it wasn't the blast of my life, sadly. The Yakuza/RGG series is way beyond Shenmue as far as storytelling and characterization are concerned. Seriously, it makes Shenmue look like a totally amateurish stuff when it comes to those aspects. Unfortunately, even on PS3, the Yakuza games play far less excitingly than Shenmue. The mechanics found in Shenmue are rock-solid to this day, whereas the Yakuza games' mechanics are sloppy as hell, unpolished, uninspired and - to quote that stupid DmC reboot - generally nauseating. I already invested a lot of my time in Y4 and I know that it improves on the Y3 gameplay formula by a great deal, but it's still not up to the challenge of surpassing Shenmue. Not even close. It's also a fact that Shenmue's OST is a true masterpiece while the Yakuza OSTs vary from average to good.

In a nutshell, I have these strange feels towards the Yakuza series... In one way, it's way better than Shenmue ever was, but in many other ways it's far worse, kinda like its poor cousin.

One way or another, it's amazing to have Kazzy and the funky bunch.
by Dorian
Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bruce Willis to fight Apple over iTunes skank

Bein a fan of a guy you can admit is attractive in a non-gay way is completely different from sayin "Let's all have an orgy usin multi-coloured strap-ons and flavoured condoms. Actually... Forget the condoms!" That'd be like sayin that callin a woman beautiful is perverted.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

@henry :lol: what on earth made you think I'm a Mongolian eagle tamer

You give off an aura of "crazy Mongolian who is one with nature", what can I say?

Spokane:

http://i.imgur.com/rS7c0.jpg

Crimson Ryan:

http://i.imgur.com/taKlY.jpg

beedle:

http://i.imgur.com/r9vng.jpg

Mittens:

http://i.imgur.com/ej4q2.gif
by Henry Spencer
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

:shock: ... The Dojo has a pretty bad case of bitchitis of late. It's like you're all typing out the scripts of any given female character from The Walking Dead.

Moving on. Check out this guy's name. Hahahahah.

http://www.gamespot.com/beyond-two-souls/previews/there-is-gameplay-in-beyond-two-souls-6381342/
by KiBa
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's not constructive when your sig says you hate everything and that people who don't "see what Dorian See's" is an idiot. It's one thing to dislike something it's another to base your life on hatred and if they don't agree with me they are idiots and wrong.
by Bluecast
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Take this debate to Private Message, please, you're crapping up the topic at hand. Also, the three of you, quit the name calling, it's getting tiring.
by Henry Spencer
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm confident in my insecurity!

Wait...
by Thief
Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Last of Us *Save Glitch Fix in OP*

Any one effected by the save glitch do this.

Some players may have been encountering an issue with The Last of Us which affected the autosave feature, which can result in a loss of progress in the single-player campaign. The team at Naughty Dog has been diligently investigating as soon as we heard from our community, and we have determined the cause to be on servers for The Last of Us which were capturing player statistics. We have made a change to ours to address this issue. All players should quit any game in progress out to the XMB and restart The Last of Us. All players can now enjoy single-player and online multiplayer matches as normal.

We will continue to monitor forums and social media, and investigate any other issues that may present themselves.
by Who Really Cares?
Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Team Yu needs you!

Obviously i dont have a link. Its an assumption. Heres a tip. When you want to recruit people to a campaign, maybe not be so much of a smartarse when it comes to posting ya know? ;-)
by Peter
Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I like the avatar. :oops:
by Sonikku
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is such a bad ass track

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAAp2qWMHI[/youtube]
by Who Really Cares?
Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Last Of Us

After the Uncharted series I'm willing to try anything Naughty Dog knocks out next. I've only seen one or two trailers but it looks like something I'm going to love. I also love post apocalyptic settings so that's a bonus.
by Riku Rose
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Ah, I get it. Mitt Romney. I dunno whether to like the post or to be offended...

Offended ? Mittens, it's a joke thread. Everything said here is in jest. :lol: Weren't you talking earlier about how being in England makes you able to take it all in stride while people elsewhere get overly sensitive about everything? :P
by Sonikku
Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

Bluecast wrote: Isn't this just a troll topic?

Get fucked.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

Isn't this just a troll topic?

Get fucked.
Reported as is the topic. This is pure trolling & flaming

*wa wa wa, I'm telling Yama on you*

It's not though is it you spaz? I didn't say post a confidential PM, I said just post a PM. If you'll have noticed, both mine and Spokane's are incredibly old so aren't anything to fret about. It's only a problem if others make it a problem. Like you.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anti-jokes

Bluecast wrote: I'm as cool as a cucumber right now.

The last thing that anyone can call you is "cool". :lol:
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anti-jokes

Ryu, all you're doing is baiting him. Its exactly the same as flaming and trolling.
by Kenny
Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic